Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Orihime.
Literally a narrative spring with breasts.

Orihime and Lucy are useless, but at least they aren't annoying cunts like the other two.

It's a toss up between Sakura and Nami. I'd say Nami is worst girl.

Unironically this. How can a character be worse than someone from fucking fairy tail is above me, but orihime was a mistake

Whorihime
>KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN

Orihime > Lucy > Nami > Sakura
Yes, I'm well aware I have shit taste.

Must be Nami, god she's even unfappable.

Orihime is nothing more than a pair of boobs used to push the story forwards without any action
>pulls supahpowah out of nowhere because the good guys team needed a girl in it
>said powah is literally just a way to make sure everyone is always available to fight some more so you don't need to worry about planning in advance who will fight who since the good guys are either dear or ready to fight but never hurt because "lol my hairpins cure cancer"
>even when kidnapped by the baddies, she still has no use (outside of some far-fetched bullshit that doesn't make much sense even by Kubo's standards) other than giving the good guys a reason to start the next arc
>during the entire series, she was nothing more than the carrot at the end of the stick
Worst part is, we could have had Tatsuki instead but Kubo was too lazy to find a way to make her and Rukia different enough.

Sakura >origins/lucy >>>>> ugly one piece shit nami

She's a shit character but calling her unfappable is delusional.

Shit taste.

Pinkshit

Orihime's not as bad as people make her out to be. She's at least useful as a medic and she's sweet natured so I have nothing against her. The only people who seriously hate her are tumblrinas who can't self insert themselves into her because they'd rather self insert into a moderately attractive bitch like Sakura.

Which leads me to Pinkshit. She is objectively fucking useless and awful throughout and is an absolute fucking bitch to boot. AND she pines over that autistic faggot Sasuke throughout the series making her character even more insufferable.

I haven't read much One Piece or Fairy Tail so I can't say anything about Nami or Lucy aside from the fact that they're good fap material

Sakura did good during the war actually. The part where she literally holds Narutos heart in her hand to keep alive was a great moment.

Orihime.
Sakura's nearly useless, but at least she doesn't get kidnapped.

Nami is an important member of the crew and can win against some opponents.

>Sakura's nearly useless
I mean, she's more or less responsible for winning the war.

Nami > Sakura > Lucy > Orihime

Although if we're just talking who we want to fuck the most then Lucy > Orihime > Nami > Sakura.

>This is what pinkshitfags really believe.

importance as a character
Nami>Sakura>Lucy>Orihime

Importance of wanting to put my dick inside
Lucy>Nami>Orihime>Sakura

Well, she did punch god in the face.

Also her Sasori fight was better than anything Nami ever did.

dubs confirm the truth

Where's Elizbeth from Seven Deadly Sins? She sucks,too and has the worst outfit out of all of these girls. Honestly, from what I remember about Lucy, she was terrible and an annoying person to be around, Nami will steal your shit, Sakura won't shut up about her dead beat husband so that leaves Orihime as the best by process of elimination, she won't fuck you but at least I'll finally learn what bean paste bread tastes like.

I would argue that Sakura's place in the story could be removed without changing the story noticeably, while it would take a lot more to rework bleach if you removed Orihime.