'I've never felt so powerful in my entire life': Mother shares intimate photo of herself with her newborn after...

>'I've never felt so powerful in my entire life': Mother shares intimate photo of herself with her newborn after delivering him on the TOILET during 36-hour drug-free home birth
>Marissa Heckel, a mother of two from Columbus Grove, Ohio, took to Facebook earlier this month to share a photo of herself with her newborn son
>She can be seen, naked, holding the baby while standing up in her bathroom, with her planceta at her feet
>The mother says she felt 'bullied' during her first birthing experience in a hospital and opted for an unassisted home birth for her second child
>Her son was born weighing 9lbs 8oz and was delivered without drugs or help from medical professionals
>Marissa is now encouraging other women to give birth at home and says the experience made her feel powerful and accomplished

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5221131/Mom-delivers-baby-son-home-unassisted-home-birth.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7f3_1491234139
youtube.com/watch?v=UMNhmM9fbs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying a doctor to deliver a baby

That's one tough bitch.

This turns me on for some reason

should be normal to give birth by yourself

>and says the experience made her feel powerful and accomplished
Imagine feeling this weak.

at this point im convinced that asians have no soul

hospitals and doctors aren't that old like humanity,
however professional care reduces many possible risks

She isn't supporting that baby's head properly. Dangerous.

and the baby is saved from being snipped.
awsome!!

Well apart from asking for attention with this reddit pic it's really great. I'll rate it 9/10

where to find wife that will give birth to my sons on the toilet?

At this point, there are worse things than a heterosexual woman giving birth naturally to healthy baby at home and taking pride in being a mother.

proper position (squatting) makes babby emerge faster

Nothing better to start your life by cracking your head into the pavement 2 feet off the ground.

yeah making it on concrete isnt really advised, but otherwise it looks fine

liveleak.com/view?i=7f3_1491234139

men used to not watch such things. as this was the curse with which women had to deal. with each generation, woman regrets her kids more and more

Lol when Sup Forums successfully shills you into hating our allies. Divide and conquer, asians are our allies dont forget. This is not the representation of 1.4 billion chinks.

I hate women, they are fucking disgusting. I'll still fuck them though.

Saved herself $7-10k from the medical and insurance jews.

Nope just doing what women have been doing forever

baby better hope it died on impact rather than living in the shithole that is china

It’s incredibly sexy. She’s tough enough to push that baby out with no assistance and smart enough not to have to pay some Jew to do it. If this happens enough though, watch there be legislation based on “evidence-based practice” to make this illegal.

>t. paki

My wife had a home birth. I delivered the little guy right on the bed he was made on at home. Pretty cool. Wife is tough. Didn't have to go pay dr. Goldstein to do what god intended us to do on our own.

wow amazing and beautiful. you go girl. this post isn't ironic.

Yeah, no problem with home births. But birth centers are there to monitor for complications, so you risk losing a baby you didn't need to

fpbp

I'm trying to talk to my gf about having a home delivery, because holy fuck would that save money

"Powerful woman". Look for tattoo. Yup there it is on her foot.

2nd kid.
Who cares she's already stretched out. It basically just fell out of her.

I still don't wanna see this fat fuck naked

Its in UK. She's just a dumb hipster cunt.

You don't get your baby snipped at the hospital. And it still probably was because it feels better and is more hygenic

she's lucky that both her kid lived and she didn't rend her vagina and anus to one

Only in Grovetucky aka Grove City, OH

I paid 5k out of pocket to work with this midwife throughout the pregnancy and then they would attend for a drug free home birth. wouldnt dilate. had to rush to hospital for an emergency cesarean. wish it'd worked out, though

putting the picture up was kinda gross, but if it red pill white women good

all white women should have a home birth, unless you are defective.

if you have a mid-wife and a nurse you're fine, they know when it's time to go to the hospital if need be.

some hospitals have birthing rooms too if you're so afraid

if you want to keep the medical profession as far away from you as possible home birth - they will drug and cut you,
shoot your kid up with drugs moments after they are born, they make a lot of mistakes too 3rd highest deaths in the US are hospital medical mistakes.

if you love your children 1488
and you are a healthy woman
this is how you should do it

THIS IS REAL FEMINISM

Nothing wrong with this, except posting it on instagram.

Why does it look like she's still preggo?

Every time.

That kiddo dropping...I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it.

She still cannot make her case without REEE IM POWERFULLY NUDE
Fuck white women

Not how it works.

this

she is fat

I want to fuck her and all of them

it takes days for the body to get rid of excess fluids and the uterine swelling to go down etc.
They wear diapers and maxi pads for days.

Read the article, it says "Ohio mom". It most certainly did cheat the jews out of a few shekels and probably a foreskin.

Yes it does. It gets significantly easier after the first kid. Source. Every woman every.

Jokes aside.
Birth was one of the leading cause of infant death back in the days.
The reason why the average was so low.
No. Perhaps in the states but here it's free.
If you get the choose, get it done at the hospital.
There a fine line between not taking flue shots and such and being a retarded anti vaxxer who ends up losing his kid to polio or some shit.

it takes more than a few minutes after giving birth for internal organs to rearrange

Hey ahmed calm down i think he meant actual adians this time.

Dont' teenagers do this like every day before heading to the dumpster?

Easier means instead of it taking 36 hours, it takes 20 hours.

Not exactly like taking a casual shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMNhmM9fbs8

that was neckbreaking brainkilling.
Get lefties born that way?

Welcome to Earth!

>>The mother says she felt 'bullied' during her first birthing experience in a hospital and opted for an unassisted home birth for her second child

liar

just admit you are a hippie and be yourself. my cousin basically did the same thing. she's a hairy armpit hippie. it's a lifestyle choice and has nothing to do with being shamed. WTF does that even mean????????????

Fuck the 14 words. White women can go extinct. I'm team asian girls now.

a baby was growing inside her, takes about 24 hours for the body to start relaxing and the skin organ to contract, nursing will trigger all that stuff

the human body is amazing

hope she is married and stays with him for life

It's all fun and swell until little Johnny is without oxygen bc the cord is tied around its neck and superwoman mom doesn't know bc she's shitting it out on a toilet at home with no medical assistance.
Pro tip: get a fuckin midwife. Absolute madness to risk something going wrong doing the one thing that was the LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH for women back in the day.

That is fucking disgusting.

And she blurred out her vag with a fucking TWITTER EMOJI, and posted a naked pic of herself on the internet? Lord help that kid.

>Source. Every woman every.

Such arrogant virginity and idiocy. That's now how it works. Source: my fucking girlfriend and all the others girls I've talked to.

but in her mind she will always hate you
and when you die she will cry tears of joy
and spend all your money

Good I hope more women do it. Be nice if we could go back to a time where more children and mothers die at birth.

fag

Good on her and the little one.

Unironically this. I'm fucking exhausted with women's narcissism. If you're gonna do it, do it. If you're going to do it, don't take a fucking 'viral pic' and plaster it everywhere for people to gawk at you. Just fucking do it.

Can women get this thick through their fucking heads? Fuck social media. Fuck women.

Literally this

>girls wont touch my peepee grrrr im mad

Doctors / nurses can be real assholes, user.

I sprained my ankle real bad once and had to go to the ER. The entire time I got the cast applied, the doctor / nurse was sneering and calling me an idiot for getting the injury.

Basically this. Plus there are complications the mother can have as well.

There's a reason (smart) people deliver children around qualified medical personnel.

fucktard if she did it correctly the midwife would know and take her to the hospital if the child was in any danger

how many kids have you had?

This isn't a big deal, people have been having births without the assistance of doctors for the vast majority of human existence. We had our last 2 at home due to poor road conditions.

You're the weak one to be so fragile and insular that you can't even dare contemplate that childbirth might be a life-affirming experience for the mother.

Hell it made ME feel powerful to see my children born and I wasn't even the one giving birth.

It might make you feel the same way too, if you ever cross not a dimension in which a women will let you touch her.

Good god

goddamn comparing your experience with an ankle injury to giving birth.

jump off a bridge

found the woman.

I defy you to give a single example, Leaf.

One time when I was at the hospital due to breaking my wrist, A nurse gave me a pill for the pain, and i was curious what painkiller it was. She then smacked her lips at me and said "YOU WANTED YO PAINKILLER DIDN'T CHA???", and walked away after.

This is a good thing

>give birth
>then shit straight onto your newborn baby
based chink

Lol what an M. Night Shamalamadingdong ending to that sentence. I agree, unironically.

Faggot, I'm married and 35. I'm tired of having my 'peepee' touched at this point. Get your head out of pussyland and see things for how they are.

Nothing wrong with home births but why on a toilet instead of setting up a piece of plastic on the bed or something? Might still make a mess, but man, that's gotta be better than sitting on a porcelain toilet for hours.

shut up
not everyone is as stupid as you

>This isn't a big deal, people have been having births without the assistance of doctors for the vast majority of human existence

Capt. Obvious checked in

How many of those babies died? Well?

Your post does not even remotely make any sense whatsoever. Did you read it before you wrote it? And more importantly: did you read user's post before you replied to it?

10/10 user

kys. everybody is restoring now. are you crying? good. make it a period

I wonder how powerful she'd feel if there was a medical emergency during the childbirth. Ignorant and selfish thing for her to do putting herself and her baby at serious risk. Death during childbirth is a significant risk if there are no medical professionals involved

That's a silly argument, though. We lived in caves and huts for the vast majority of our existence as well, doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for more and take advantage of modern technology.

Sure the risk of complications during childbirth are relatively low, but if someone had the means to, I don't know why you wouldn't have the birth in a medical facility just to be safe.

>my gf’s son

squatting is best - they have what is called a birthing chair - which looks like a padded toilet with a tall back. when you push you needs balance and back support and considering where the child is dropping out of the toilet works. some women use a pool

besides, she was probably walking around, laying on her side until the time came

36 hours is a long time, but some can go 72

That's.. kind of bad ass.

I shudder to imagine the viney, rope-like turds that have emerged from your bowels that you would see that and immediately misidentify it as shit and not an umbilical cord.

>american education

so you have 0 zero kids
figures

Toilet baby is no longer just a meme. Lord have mercy.

>shitting
That was the umbilical cord you retard.