Meet cute 19 year old girl

>meet cute 19 year old girl
>tells me she's a virgin
>white with blue eyes
>very intelligent and family oriented
>start thinking she's wife material
>in one single texts tells me she's not a virgin, smokes weed, has had purple hair all her life until recently, and loves being cum inside
>sends screenshots of her ex boyfriend sexting her
>ends text with "lol sry for lying lets do lunch tomorrow?"

What the holy god damn hell is wrong with western women? By nineteen years old these whores are used up roasties jesus christ I am heartbroken

Don’t just give up for fuck sake man.

>"lol sry for lying"

>19 year old girl
> virgin
How dumb do you have to be to fall for that

So... you have a chance to get laid

Pump and dump(or ignore if you're christian)

sounds good for a poke my man

she felt the need to come clean to you right away rather than just let you believe the lie because she actually likes you, and she doesnt want things to get serious and then you find out on your own that she lied

do you think I blew it Sup Forums?

They all are not. Go for the losers. The ones who cannot get laid in highschool. Later in life, they are always the winners. Look as good as the highschool sluts at 30 and loyal as ever. Very easy to redpill. Trust me, happens everytime.

You're clearly retarded so you contracting herpes would be entirely inconsequential. Try and get lucky my dude, spread those oats.

You did good user. Maybe throw a nigger redpill in the mix? Or at least a jew/hitler redpill????

blow it in her and make mutt-sjw babies.

forgot to add her ex boyfriend was halfnigger :(

Virgins don't exist user. Settle, or run wild naked in the woods as God intended.

You better have dumped that bitch the very next next minute, son.

Dude. You missed the window.

Virgins suck. They are boring. Get a slut. Don't marry it. Just get over it.

Do you know how satisfying it is to watch a girl squirt so hard she makes a puddle of girl cum and her eyes roll into her skull?

>degenerates think this is what female sexual pleasure looks like
Checks out.

Block her ass and don't speak with her. Get a gym membership and become a fucking man.
Fuck off reddit cancer.

I agree

Even better. Her ex, meaning he was a piece of shit. Just call him half a piece of shit kek

You not need this shit in life.
Cut the bitch off she is a child.
Focus on you and only you and when you are a great man a good woman will come.

You give her the best fucking of her life. Call her a whore on your way out and never contact her again.

holy fuck CRINGE

Please post her picture

>being this much of an antisocial retard
Women don't understand this shit, just fuck them and slowly mold them into your political viewpoint.
Also you're never going to find "wife material" in the West. Even if you get a virgin she'll cheat on you while you're at work. Stop with this idiotic bullshit.

this. Nudes plz. OP better deliver

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
You all sound like a bunch of stupid betamales.

Pretty much this. If you want a virgin, you're gonna have to aim for 16 year olds. By 18, most women are already roasties because they all seem to be in some race to fit as much cock inside them as possible.

call her a whorey slut bitch and block her. She can get mad lol

This is an absolute lie. There are still good women out there, but like (checked) said. You have to be a good man for a good woman.

I had a 22 year old virgin. Home schooled and lived in a town of 1500. virgins are perfect, it's basically like when you first see a girl in 5th or 6th grade and feel love before attraction.

This. You know she'd make a good FWB. She's talking sexually with you, basically inviting you to sext with her.

Go for it, just never marry her rostie ass.

The only answer. Fuck this girl hard and fast, call her a whore, throw a $5 at her and walk away.

this