2017 CELEBRATION

2017 was great. I've been trying to record the happenings here all year long, and finally, my day has come. Let us all join together in remembrance of everything we went through this year. We all endured shilling, we endured the Trump Curse, in some places we impacted elections, in others we didn't, but through it all, we had fun. Whether you shitposted ironically or just wanted a quick rundown, our posts have been legendary this year.
In no particular order, I will be posting 2017 images that will encompass many different topics that came up in Sup Forums this last year. As we journey through time, share your own related content or memes and let's reminisce about what happened. Feel free to post your own memories as well, but I'll be going at my own pace.
>get /comfy/
>THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=63s

I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydkdlgnn5QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We start the Scrapbook off with looking at how the Fake News addressed islamic terrorism. This happened just after the terrible London Bridge terror attack. Not even the children's nursery tunes are safe from the violence of a hatefuly, foreign ideology. The Fake News and the Muslims both would love for us to simply keep tally of all the victims we need to pray for, instead of us coming togetehr to repel the islamic invasion. The "refugees" are anything but, and they only bring crime and violence to European communities.

Thank God President Trump is building a wall!

>(((historians))) all agree the Statue of Liberty proves you can never say no to a would-be immigrant

>Steve Bannon was such a character this year. Now at the end he's starting to fall from grace possibly, but on the other hand he's spreading some incredible ideas like economic nationalism and weaponizing the alternative media. He'll pop up later, I'm sure, but for now let's appreciate just how badly (((they))) want to shut him down.

Oh Jim. What an eternal source fo chuckles and smirks. As time's went on, CNN's man on the inside has only got more and more thirsty for those sweet sweet (you)s. Sarah has only gotten sassier and 2018 will surely see some incredible moments from her. I hope Jim eventually got his answer.

TRUMP NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE

Twitter was a mistake. Here Jim is turing towards his mindless drones on twittwer for those (you)s. Totally pathetic! All year I've suffered measurable retardation from reading the comments liberals leave on twitter, both against the President and shilling for those blue checkmarked accounts.
How many times this year have we seen the Fake News reiterate the same story: "Trump did a thing which actually opposes his views on thing how obviously dumb"

DAE member the Swedish Multicultural Center Expert on Islamaphobia who joined ISIS? This was his station, I wonder if he's okay

Why do I feel like this thread was made by a "journalist"

If you think contraception is eugenic, stops overpopulation, or anything like that...

Remember that (((they))) are only pushing it in high-IQ countries.

stick around and you'll see it wasn't. I'm an honest supporter of the President who has loved following the news with Sup Forums this year.
I know, it makes me sad desu. Third worlds have endless population growth and just ship white nations as many as they'll take. It's a globalist scheme but it will be defeated.

God bless you, OP.

The Left is mentally ill

I know you're probably not but that's just the way I'm wired now because of all the shills.

Anyway I liked his "both sides" speech he did after Charlotesville where he savaged the media.

That fucking Jew got to fuck all the hot actresses. Lucky bastard.

2017. The year memes won.

try to keep memories to this year. It's great the President and Vice President both met and adore reagan tho

AWOOO~

you know he did
AWOO

Cracking down on the press was frustrating because it shut down a faucet of seriously dank memes, but these cockmonglers deserved it

Yeah this is what happens when people fall for the idea that using contraceptives can somehow not be degenerate. All the resources for feeding their kids went to feeding Africa.

that they did
>a message shared my milennia of national thought is now "alternative" and "right"
They cultural marxists will never halt their long march until we take back our nations and end their scheming.

Of course he did. I'm of the mind he fucked every remotely hot chick that ever appeared in a Weinstein/Miramax film.

thank you for documenting happenings.

2017 was a great year. 2018 will be even better hopefully!

god i hope he took pictures, please leak soon

oohhhezz noooeez ;^)

Oh, fuck yes. Though I never, ever want to see that troll's naked body I would suck it up for sex tapes with my favorite actresses.

Reminder: Fake News and SJW's watch everything. I'm surprised these are the quotes they went with, since my Mccain posts are usually something like John "Brain in Pain" McCain, or John "going insane" McCain, or John "Sucked Vietcong wang" McCain. Seriously, he is on photo with the Founders of ISIS! He was no different than Obama, just the Republican front of the globalist One Party. Can't wait to see his final chapter next year!

Please stop advertising your thread reddit in every thread.

>Reminder: Fake News and SJW's watch everything. I'm surprised these are the quotes they went with, since my Mccain posts are usually something like John "Brain in Pain" McCain, or John "going insane" McCain, or John "Sucked Vietcong wang" McCain. Seriously, he is on photo with the Founders of ISIS! He was no different than Obama, just the Republican front of the globalist One Party. Can't wait to see his final chapter next year!

Got a new job next year that pays 50% more, thanks Trump!

I wont anymore I promise D:
Love them or hate them, several questionable posts haven been made this year. LARP or not, they generate a lot of speculation, and at best might even be actual government insiders sharing stories with us. What are everyone's thoughts on this theory? Is Mueller a plot by Trump to drain the swamp?

I'm glad to hear it! Trump is helping families! He's making america wealthy again! Providing jobs is the singles greatest form of welfare the government can give!

>Antifa are peaceful!
>Antifa fight the violent right!
>Antifa are the good guys!
>Antifa are on the right sid eof history

Let's agree to meme "Klantifa" in 2018 so their brand gets spoiled. Seriously fuck these guys! These communist assholes have hurt innoncents and damaged countless propoerty. They tear down historical monuments and spread terror in the nation.
give me (you)s anarchist posters

They're not sending their brightest, folks

The Fake News realized we were holding them accountable for their lies, deception, misdirection, obfuscating, and their shilling. So (((VICE))) responded by removing transparency. Anyone else have any fun VICE moments this year?

The cultural marxists hate anything good for white people. They have complete double standards for the sole purpose of discriminating against whites. They hates us. Thank God President Trump is making america great again. Also leftists can't meme, nor can they make art.

I tried to get international events as well. Here we have Aussie's being gay

I worked so hard to save this all, I wish people would reminisce with me D:
More gay Australia. Charlottesville was a major Happening for sure.

I wonder how the Awan-saga will conclude. Personally, I think they're Muslim Brotherhood spies. We will see. Can America sue them to get those tax dollars they got paid in back?

nice, thread m8, have a bump

This was such a great feeling

I'm reading all of them user. Very interesting so far. A lot of these I don't remember. The vice one is just wow.

post some of your favorite saved events from 2017!!

you'll love it when I get to the parts Canada is involved with

It's interesting how certain posts become the unofficial screen-grab for quick rundowns. It's almost a meme to post a certain one. Thank you to all the very insightful anons who compose thought-out posts. You truly fuel the fun times.

the first of a few. So many Happenings in so little time. MERRY CHRISTMAS MOOCH!!!

HA!!!!

Best of 2017

Cannon Bannon! He's sso right and the Fake News was completely baited once again.

this comes up later. What a Halloween highlight!! God bless whoever thought of this

Lol

Bannon wasn't a permanent addition to the Trump Administration. He quit, or he was fired (Trump is the best at firing). Either way, Bannon left after gaining a new perspective on Fake News. It will be fun watching his political involvement next year!

When I heard about the attack I messaged a Spanish qt I'm friends with to make sure she was okay. I would've been devasted if that wonderous smile was taken away from this Earth. Islamic terror has ruined countless lives. How much longer until the people of Europe say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

>you'll love it when I get to the parts Canada is involved with
No I won't.

Was Charlottesville pretty much the last great antifa riot? Haven't heard much from them since

Don't forget Nov4itbegins. It was such a failure they haven't done anything else.

let's hope. Washington post tried to be persuasive with rhyming "democracy dies in the dark" but "dies" and "dark" are too visually negative, and "democracy" is too big and too abstract to be good persuasion. They NYT fails before they even spew their lies.

>I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for us!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydkdlgnn5QY
2018 is going to be even bigger. i'm still not tired of winning yet

It's Jihad. The only people who argue are cucks and useful idiots

What a loser. Will Benrie have any surprise moments next year? What if he dies? Anytime I see a car with a Bernie bumper sticker I get next to it and get the driver to roll down their windows so I can call Bernie a loser to their face

The official sequel to Art of War

I wonder how he celebrated. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I tried not to have many memes involved in the posts, but this was all I had of that ride that broke while in-use. I blame the skin color of the operator (low IQ)

LAST CHANCE /POL
HAND OVER THE FROG BOUND IN CHAINS OR YOU JOIN HIM IN PRISON FOR THE CRIME OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Wait, did this actually happen?

I don't even dislike vice that much, but fuck them if the blocked archive.org/

I stand by my prediction that both Bernie and Hillary will be dead by 2020

2018 won't be very fun for Crooked Hillary!

I WOULD'VE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT STUPID CARTOON FROG

it's real
The differnece between Nixona nd Obama is that Nixon used his shady spooks to wiretap the phoens off the record and behind closed doors. Obama used the full weight of the United States taxpayer-funded intelligence agencies to spy on not just private citizens, but poltical opponents. Obama will see justice someday. I can see Trump not going after him simply because he was a president, but I hope I'm wrong. Maybe a future politician will legally exile Obama someday

Are you ready for 2018? Are you ready for another year of winning?

Mike seemed to have a nice prediction, but the true psychic predictor will appear later soon in the scrapbook.
are you ready to adresss this ?

BASED

Now that's how you Win Bigly! Scott Adams is the greatest mind familiar with Trump's way of thinking. I have believed Dilbert Merchant since he said Trump has a 98% chance of victory in August 2015. Everyone should follow his blog and simultaneously sip coffee with him in the mornings.

Snickers or Boo?

Celebrities have been mostly annoying shills this year, so it was nice to see one not be totally anti-Trump

Where is the outcry from feminists?

OUR BORDER IS ENFORCED ONCE AGAIN

Is it possible for a city to be razed through sheer stumping alone?

PART

AND

PARCEL

Day of Rake approaching, leafs. Though I will enjoy 40 years from now catching up on what old Trudeau is up to.

ohhh nooooooo! right in the fuckin feels. if its about non-whites and its sad, its important, let us never forget that

Unless he defeats his enemies, that is.

Best Anime. I already loved Shia- he's our generation's Andy Kaufman- but He Will Not Divide Us was something I'll never forget. And the Season 3 capture the flag chase was absurd!! I STILL can't believe we did it. If the user who has the captured flag is around, please post a timestamp with it! I would pass that thing on to my kids

>2017 was great.
I disagree. My perspective is quite different, though I am glad for MAGA, and very glad that it seems to be working....outside of that it has been a total shit-show. I am hoping for some peace and quiet in 2018....

the best timeline

What's in his mouth? Damaged brain-parts?

any good reeddit salt?
i love mocking those gibbering idiot manchildren

>has in store for us

The Greatest Happening Of Our Time

ha i don't know, prolly bile from his intestine. for real though that photo may have been fucked with. his eyes look weird as fuck. but then again he had a rough night

there is soon
Hollywood and Record Companies are all in line with the cultural marxist globalist agenda. Compare this to how she reacted to Charlottesville. THEY BOMBED OUR DAUGHTERS AND NOTHING CHANGED!!

continuation of britcuckery

If I'm not mistaken the tissue/bone could be displaced by a round being fired through his mouth, out the back of his head. It looks like that's what happened, but I'm no medical expert.

Chelsea is so fucking retarded, I wish her real dad would've spanked her more or something

this was so crazy