Where were you the night cryptocurrency died?

I'm making this thread here because /biz is a bunch of bluepilled faggots.
Btw, yes. Kikes fucked us over.
Again.

What happened?

Fuck you I tripled my money off ripple since Wednesday.

It's already crashing back to earth, Stellar also did well today btw

Ripple is the Jew Crypto. Banks love it because they can control it, and it has been skyrocketing. I'M SURE its just a cohencidence.

Big banks are making their centralized coin (Ripple) moon hard, it's literally skyrocketing right now and this is just the beginning.
They want Bitcoin out of picture.

Last bump

Cryptos are way to high for me to care what they do anymore. I sold everything back in November. I am looking more at cheap commodity producing stocks to buy right now.

>buy bitcoin
>have to pay taxes every time you make a transaction

yeah, totally not controlled by the government guys!

Just get a vanguard sp500 index fund like a fucking adult. Buy in incrementally

>Just get a vanguard sp500 index fund like a fucking adult. Buy in incrementally
Fuck off boomer. Buying in during this market is wallet suicide. Crypto you can make great returns and fight jew money institutions.

If you want something cheap silver is under priced at the moment. Good to hedge in a good economy.

Fuck no. I will be buying puts on the S&P next Aug-Oct though.

I want to kill myself. This is not what was supposed to happen. This was never part of the crypto vision. I personally blame btc. Greedy cunts chose to stick to that piece of shit rather than transfer the supremacy to a faster more practical coin. As dr. Peterson said, each and evey one of is did our part to make this fail. I'm done. Bye

Yeah I have some gold and silver but I suppose I could always add to that. I seen rhodium was super cheap while back. I don't know where I could sell that though if I bought physical rhodium.

mainstream media is pushing it - I actually learned about it a few months ago from boomer dad, who only reads MSM - that's how I knew it was garbage.

Chill out nigger. Just find assets that are super undervalued right now and at a cyclical low and start loading up on them.

Ripple isn't a crypto currency though, it's a token to transfer fiat. There are other, better crypto being developed right now.

>cohencidence

noice

Yeah, but that's precisely why it'll spell the downfall of "rogue" cryptos. The bitcoin was the trial balloon they needed to see how the populace would react to a huge mooning of the values out of nowhere, and they are now replicating the BTC hype by manipulating theirs to artificial heights.

And none will be the wiser since noone fucking cared about the specifics of BTC as a crypto to begin with.

Reminder to start getting out of the stock market. We're looking at a depression by 2025.

Get in my thread if you have questions. This is the best day ever, and so its for you.

Don't worry man, Stellar will replace that trash coin

I hope so, m8. I seriously hope so.

>not REQ
>not LINK

>that's how I knew it was garbage.
that's how i knew to invest

Exactly what I'm doing for years now.

It's way easier than trying to time a stupid trade that could collapse on ya, right? Fuck that crowded trading bullshit. Fuck cryptos at this price.

Ripple isn't actually a bad investment - Accenture offer it as a genuine product to people they consult in the UK but it is not a (((cryptocurrency)))

Fuck off im making thousands off this shitcoin

Dont want do use it? Then dont

People use Ripple because a transaction costs fucking nothing instead of $50 with BTC

oh boy you forgot what happened last time didnt you
and t the time before
and the time before

I sold last night FUCK

>it’s too late to buy in
>blame kikes instead of myself

XRP is still undervalued, fagoot.

But if you wanna fuck yourself then don’t bother extracting liquidity from the system(s) that seeks to exploit you.

This

XRP will hit 5 bucks before the end of January. And even then...it will still be undervalued.

cap this shit bitches

fidget spinner based currency? what idiot thought its value would actually hold outside of the elementary school demographic? dumb.