Kemono Friends

So would it be in bad taste for Raccoon to take the hat back now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE
youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you, I just cried and now you say shit like this.

Fennec would talk Arai out of the hat that's never meant for her. Maybe only Serval could take the mantle of the tour guide if Kaban's lost for good.

けものフレンズ 第12話「ゆうえんち」
巨大セルリアンとジャパリパーク、サーバル・かばん・ラッキービーストの旅、それぞれが結末を迎える。
最後にゆうえんちにのこったもの、そして現れたもの

Kemono Friends Episode 12 "Amusement Park"
The huge Cerulean and Japari Park, Serval, Kaban and Lucky Beast's journey are all coming to an end.
The last things that are left at the amusement park, and the things that appear at this moment-

God fucking damn it OP, would it have killed you if you waited an extra half hour to an hour? Raccoon is a moron but she ain't an asshole.

Is this yuri

You can't spell Margay without GAY

たつき/irodori(けものフレンズ)‏
@irodori7

(トレンドがけものフレンズのキャラだらけに… 粛々と最終話、作りこみます)

>We'll get to making this solemn last episode

This came out of the anime director himself. Brace yourselves.

I

A

M

T

O

K

I

I

A

M

L

O

O

K

>We'll solemnly/quietly get to the making of this last episode

Sorry, fixed my translation. Not that doom and gloom.

I

N

G

2cool4u

Kaban is the hero we need.

I am extremely surprised Serval and Kaban's friendship was not compromised by yuri undertones or overtones. It was just a friendship and cooperation played straight.

>archives are fucked
>can't find a specific Kaban image, with her at the forefront and all the Friends behind her

So in this world they somehow fused the stealth plane and the nuclear bomber? What a terrifying machine.

so how did the hat come all the way to the savanna?

The B-2 is a stealth nuclear bomber.

Everything will be okay!

>he doesn't like yuri

Everything will be fire.

It's not a B2. It's very small and doesn't match the profile of the B2, as that very same image proves. It's probably an original plane with that tail section. It is a bomber, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE

;_;

Here's an updated game infodump

>Japari park had a division for research and recovery of extinct species even before the Sandstar stuff (led by Kako).
>Kako, the assistant director to zoological research lab of Japari Park tended to Serval who got seriously wounded as an animal
>the hospital that Serval's at got attacked by Cerulean during the initial invasion
>Oinari-sama, a major Japanese god, called the friends into action as she defends the park from Cerulean invasion
>Cerulean queen is trapped by a barrier created through Oinari-sama and park staffs, channeling Kemo Harmony.
>Serval awakens from Kemo Harmony, turns into friend, leads fellow friends out of danger
>Cerulean Queen wanted to cause a Cerulean Harmony and use that to break free of Oinari-sama's barrier
>Mirai and Serval paired with each other from the very start
>Cerulean can steal sparkles, intangible qualities such as hope, speechcraft
>Cerulean can evolve as they wish after having stolen such sparkle
>Serval lost memory of her hospital encounter
>Cerulean queen caused Serval's memory loss through Cerval, who stole Serval's 'sparkle' in order to duplicate the 'Kemo Harmony'
>Other friends couldn't distinguish between Serval and Fake Serval, who got named 'Cerval' by Serval
>Kako entered into a comatose state from a Cerulean attack
>Fake Serval gained friendship from Serval, becomes unique and eventually opposes the Cerulean queen and fully evolves into a complete being
>Cerulean queen claimed that all sparkles will eventually disappear
>Queen claims that sparkle can be preserved if they are consumed and evolved through Cerulean
>Queen was not a copy of Kako. She was mindless.
>Serval almost did a mercy kill on Cerval by using purifying salt on Cerval. This wasn't needed as Cerval broke free of the queen and gained her own sparkle.
>Cerulean Queen devolves from pushing her evolution too much
>Kako wakes up after the defeat of the Cerulean queen

What the image is showing is that it's 2 separate planes, one a B2 and one similar to a B-29. People are assuming that the tail is flush like on the left, but on the right you can see that it could very well be the tip of a tail that you're looking at with the wrong perspective.

Technically we don't know how far away it is.

Plot Twist.

Don't scare me like that

Wait... That's still not reassuring

I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

What will be left for us after episode 12

Whatever helps you sleep at night famalam.

I really like the sad art, Japanese artists seem to have a specialty in them.

>Mirai came to love animal because of Kako
>Cerulean queen attack occurred on the day that she first reported to Japari Park as the park guide.
>Mirai leads the control team as well as being the park guide. She doesn't like the command center much, citing that the tech's too complicated for her
>Cerulean Queen wanted to cause a Cerulean Harmony and use that to break free of Oinari-sama's barrier
>The player in game was given a charm that boosts offensive power of the friends, allowing them to fight the Cerulean evenly.
>Mirai concludes later through Tachikomas that the Sandstar builds their forms based on the AI and stored data, not their bodies
>All friends will lose all traces of personality changes from Sandstar if they return to their original forms after leaving Japari Park. Friends from pure stored data and memories will disappear
>Japari park had a division for research and recovery of extinct species even before the Sandstar stuff (led by Kako).
>The four gods exist in the game as physical friends. You had to defeat them before they join.
>four gods are: Byakko (white tiger, West), Genbu (black tortoise, North), Seiryu (Azure dragon, East) and Suzaku (Vermillion bird, South)
>There are also two Okinawan lion deities called Shisa aside from the 4 gods, Oinari-sama and Kyuubi Kitsune (ninetail)

No, just the torches.

Friends

>Okinawans are shamelessly lewd

Rape?

and what of yatagarasu and orochi?

She's just standing there, menacingly!

>almost 3 hours between threads
Did I miss one?

wpierdol

A conclusion from the infodump is that Saline or salt really fucks up the Cerulean. The game lore is able to explain why the Black Cerulean doesn't want to go to the ocean as such.
Another interesting game element is that Cerulean usually won't become sentient from the absorption of sparkle.

This image is non-canon. Bag has the hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA

ゴゴゴゴゴ

They only appear in event quests, not in the main story.

Hibiki is not shameless!

Yes.

>Saline or salt really fucks up the Cerulean
Oh shit.

Slug is not a cerulean

That one eye really freaks me out.

I'm implying Ceruleans are slugs.

>weak to salt
>humanity use Bigdog and B2 stealth bomber to attack them
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
Nowonder they went extinct

セルリアンは人間

Slug have not done anything bad! #NotEveryCerulean

She is really human

>Mar 21
>still making ep12
How the hell are they going to manage this?
>We'll solemnly/quietly get to the making of this last episode
shit. That's gonna haunt me for days.

What if Cerulean was made out of the BigDog?

Well she should have asked the Cerulean not to eat her like she did all the other times, the one time she forgets ...

No, she's a serval

>not Cerval

do friends eat... other friends?

Well technically, if they are weak to salt AND they can't go too far from the park. Humanity was pretty safe anyway.

So, maybe a happy meal stole a B2 to pay a visit to the friends and shit happened.

On a more "serious" tone, I really don't see how in game and anime canon there is room for mankind going all in against the ceruleans.

You should ask if Japari buns are made of friends.

Wrapping up the final touches. This is usual when they get up to episode 12 or so, why do you think so many >1-cour series are split cour these days?

After they've been processed into Japariman

To be honest, I don't think any government would figure it out when you can just bomb everything.

Some of them each other out, yes.

FUCK YOU CERULEANMAN

We aren't sure if friends all will go back to animal form if they are out of the Japari park exclusion zone. Cerulean may need to be under some kind of overlord hivemind.

We don't know if the volcanic reaction has spread sandstar far and wide across the world right now.

Kaban is a friend that will do everything

Who makes the Japari buns?

Bossus.

Lucky Beasts

Which friend would make the best bully victim?

You, the non-friend

Southern tamandua.

Dodo.

GET OUT!