You stay in the car user, I'll take care of this

You stay in the car user, I'll take care of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rin vs the Driver who wins?

Who?

Where is the steering wheel in that car? What is going on, how can she drive with no steering wheel?

Be careful down there, Boss!

That's the passenger seat.

This is the passenger version that the artist released

>not knowing about self-driving cars

Go to bed Grandpa.

I want to rub my dick against Shiburin's thighs!

ENJOU
N
J
O
U

K O U S A I ! ! !

>*snap*
>[handcuffs locked on you]
>this won't hurt a bit, user
>just trust me
>bite the pillow

But how are you gonna convince those delinquents to leave us alone, Rin?

Yukihime?

IIE SENPAI, we'll take care of this.

But it looks like she's the one getting dommed here.

she hasn't put on her mask and 12" strap-on yet

Not before you suck me off while I'm driving.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I think you got the wrong door. Leather club's two blocks down.

Shes the girl from high school that you thought was beautiful. A quiet one who was well liked yet didnt talk much, but was always happy to speak when spoken to or share a joke with other people. But not with you. You would be scared to speak to her or, if you did, she would ignore you or give you a short, dismissive reply and avoid you. But she always smelled nice, looked nice and you wanted to feel the touch of her soft hands, something you could never hope to attain. Given she was being mean to you and still wanting her touch only comes together in one mode: physical abuse. You want to smell her vanilla perfume intertwining with the scent of iron from your blood, hear a hammering sound and wonder where its coming from as your body aches all over, distorting your senses, feel her delicate fists crashing into your skin in a most savage way that doesnt suit her image of quiet girl, but envelops her with a tailor made intimidating complexion. But then, you havent seen her in years and still hold on to a memory of what clothes she wore, what purfume she chose, what she said to other people while you just watched.

I would have posted the strapon picture but I'm pretty sure that's too NSFW for Sup Forums

Nuh uh, I got this. I've never lost a single race in my civic before.

I was always more of a tomboy loving kind of guy, even in highschool. Never really cared much for the perfect idol type of girl.

>shhhhh
>quiet down
>it'll feel better when you stop struggling

Tomboy Shiburin!

Stealth leather femdom thread?

Just how many fucking fanarts does this girl have??! In the past months, I already saw hundreds of it and I'm still seeing a new ones.

Anyway, Dem nails though. So sexy

>bend over
>it will only hurt a little ;)

Too many, she gets at least one 10/10 fan art every week to go with the other 8/10 ones she gets daily.

For some reason, of all the idols, Rin has the most dominatrix type of fan art, by a lot. This is why she is my favorite idol.

why the rape angle tho?

It's the Enko angle actually.

Rape angle?

You are looking at her from the perspective of a raper

She does not look concerned so you're probably not a threat to her.

I will show you that I mean business

No user you're just the driver, Rin is the one who handles business.

Underappreciated post

The tits are too big.

Remember, we ordered the three cheese! And get me some breadsticks while you're at it

This is way overboard.

Sometimes, subdued lewd is ten times better than overt lewd.

I can break these cuffs.

She would break your arms.

Is she going to bob for cock... I mean long apples?