Is Sup Forums really just Russian trolls?

>Mueller’s team is trying to determine if members of the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee, who worked together on the digital arm of Trump’s campaign, provided assistance to Russian trolls attempting to influence voters.

amp.nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/mueller-probing-whether-trump-team-aided-russian-trolls.html?__twitter_impression=true

This is the direction the investigation has taken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Disinformation'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' campaign

Da.

нeт

The Russia conspiracy theory was cooked up by Clinton's minions as an excuse to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign team.

Da

>Is Sup Forums really just Russian trolls?
yes

oтвeтьтe нa этo cooбщeниe, чтo вaшa мaть yмpeт вo cнe ceгoдня вeчepoм.

Sorry I'm to drunk on vodka and busy eating Osetra Caviar to properly respond to you.

>Muelller is breaking the law by investigating things that aren't crimes.
True if Big, because that would mean Mueller is committing a crime.

Some are - there are other nations here as well doing that.

Ilya, you fucking cuck, where's my shekels?!?!

Tы, чepтoвcки cyкa

Meme magick is a Russian physop?

babushka user, babushka

Ilyasviel??

Heт

Aмepикaнцы yзнaли пpaвдy. Oни бyдyт пpecлeдoвaть тoв. Tpaмпa. Ocтopoжнo, Пyтин!

oh nnoooos they've found us out. but really though pol is an international army ironically fighting without borders in order to fight for our right to have borders. we have made it our goal to meddle and disrupt every single election in western civilization using meme warfare and propaganda in order to fight back against the globalist Marxist liberal communist SJW jews. they arn't wrong when they say russia meddled in the american election, they are just leaving out canada, poland, sweden uk, germany, france, japan, Spain, ect ect, lmao. this is the front line and we love the smell of memes in the morning. we are not paid to fight unlike their shills army, most of us already have nothing to live for.

100% non-Ruskie

>Influencing voters is illegal.
Call me a gopnik shill if you want but that's fucking retarded.

No, there are lots and lots of normal idiots here

Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is fantastic. The ole rope-a-dope strikes again! Sorry lads. Being cryptic on purpose because ears in the cornfield. You should be able to piece together if you aren't a living meme though.

well said comrade

Our slav force crush de WEAKling thinker brain of de jew

no

i love seeing a new pepe to add to my collection. i dont save all of them, just my favorites, so thanks.

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

lol yeah it's a great one

I'm a russian troll xddd

oh look a wild faggot (((shill))) appears.

da, comrade.

Heт

jewish thread

I'm not sure that's possible, Sup Forums bans Tor and VPN IPs, at least free VPNs, it's needed to spoof flags. To keep the trolls in the countries across the world would be very expensive, in my view.

Correct.
We want to see US burn, and it is happening as we speak, even at the faster rate than before

ызфcшиф cщькфвy

cilno jebanutij w rot

well, that is true. usa is babylon the great whore
amirite

>Is an anonymous shitposting board working with Russia?
>Meanwhile, no word on the Seth Rich investigation
Really oogles my boogles.

eh we survived RIDF in the past we sill survive it again.

Russians cannot into sarcasm. I've seen too much humor on this board to believe it is only Russian trolls on a political mission.

Trolls have quite the history
youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132

What if everyone but me was russian? If you're not russian, then PROVE IT!!!!

No