Kizumonogatari III

Get your asses in here. Only screening location that matters is finally up for tickets. Finally get to complete my poster trifecta.

brownpapertickets.com/group/2957035

Bump.

bat is best girl

Breasts?

This good faith opening post really makes me want to participate in the thread.

Still no tickets for the Plaza. It's just over 2 weeks until it starts showing, right?

>only location that matters
But I already saw it, Sup Forumsnon.

Any bat/cat titty weebums yet?

That one where her tits droop as she removes her bra.

Thank god.

HUGE

HUGE!

Bought that shit like 6 hours ago, dunno when they went up though.

I'm super excited, I hope they give the posters away at the beginning of the presentation. Fuck waiting in line after the movie, especially having to bum rush out the theater the moment credits hit.

I like black hanekawa.

> Liking boys

>not liking boys in girls' bodies

You got me there.

Long or short hair? All black, all white, or streaked?

Short, streaked, glasses.

>Short, streaked

pathetic

> spoiler
Good taste.

It's really just Hanekawa's internal self in either case, since she came up with the persona, so in any case, if you like Black Hanekawa, you like Tsubasa, and there is no way around that.

So that means Hanekawa being called manly by so many characters was actually correct. She is literally Big Boss.

Already saw it a month ago

Was it Neko Black where Araragi called her out on that or White?

Don't knock it, she is truly beautiful that way. See pic related, there is no way she will stay single for long.

But then again, the long hair and stripes looked good too, so you can't lose.

And she seems to have a gang of dopplegangers who are glad to be her body doubles, I wonder what Araragi thought of a possible room full of "Hanekawas"?

The stripes look retarded. Not having her long, beautiful hair from Bake is a crime. Though she's an annoying fuck so who cares either way.

No kidding, don't even think there was an audience left for the Q&A after the movie with the President of Aniplex. Seems like everyone just went straight to the merchandise line.

As for the posters. From the ticket page description, seems they'll be selling the mercy before and after the movie. So that's good.

Ironically, him seeing that isn't entirely negative, because he found out in Neko Black that the people who got energy drained only ended up tired when an oddity should just kill them. That was the key, an oddity just performed a function and that is it. It's why Hanekawa is special to subjugate an oddity like she did and become one with it, without knowing what she was doing.

It was also shown in Tsubasa Cat that she had made a show of things because she suspected Shinobu was hiding in his shadow, thus why Araragi saw her smiling sadly at him before Shinobu drained her and she reverted back.

nice monogataries

But user, like Hitagi, her hair grew back, see pic. So now, it's the best of both worlds.

friendly reminder this is best girl

post it pls, asking for a friend

That's not a girl, that's a tomboy.

>tfw utah
>tfw checking the kizu website every day
>tfw also checking the theater's website in case they put the tickets up for sale before the kizu website updates
>tfw still no set showtime for us, just a date, "4/8"
I'm sure they'll put the tickets up for sale any day now, though, right?....Right?

if tomboys are not girls them I am a fag

>Big Boss
>not Big Puss

I wish this wasn't the same week as Your Name. I'm too poor to go to both, but have enough change to go to one.

How much do movie tickets cost in your country that you can't afford two of them? Even in America, they don't cost much more than a dinner for one at a local diner or family restaurant. Can't you skip literally one meal or eat rice for one meal to save enough for a movie ticket?

> don't even think there was an audience left for the Q&A after the movie with the President of Aniplex
That makes me kind of sad. Q&As are the best part of getting to see something in person. You can always buy merch.

I'm not going to sit through a 2 hour anime film and not stuff something in my mouth while the boring Japanese dialogue plays through. End cost is something like $35 for each viewing. That's basically a week's worth of food for me, since I mostly just eat chicken and broccoli.

I'm more interested in your proposal, the meals you make at home costs $10 each? That's insane.

I take it English is not your first language?

>I'm more interested in your proposal, the meals you make at home costs $10 each? That's insane.

Yeah, because that's what I said.
>they don't cost much more than a dinner for one at a local diner or family restaurant.

Oh boy kill me

Home cooked food is cheaper and tastes better. Why would you ever eat out save for special occasions?

It's called using a point of reference that's probably similar in different economies in order to explain how much movie tickets cost where I live. Fuck.

>2 and a half hours by transit
G-Guess I'll wait for the BD

>utah showing still not up
>went in person to try and buy a ticket last week and the lady gave me weird looks like that's so far in the future what on earth are you thinking

he friend
what's our secret dresscode gonna be this time?

You won't miss me, I promise.

I want /ck/ to go back to their containment board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>April 25at 730pm 26at1127at11am >for Chicago
Haha holy fuck I gotta wait a whole month but tickets are on sell haha kill me

>REEEEEE
Fuck off, frogposter.

This is not how you shop to live for a week. You buy bulk fucking carbs.

Sadfrog literally originated on Sup Forums.