If whites are the master race, where does japan fit in?

if whites are the master race, where does japan fit in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U
youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
youtube.com/watch?v=-R7Y1klqkWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're tamil rapebabies who interbred with austronesian understock after wandering into siberia.

Master Friends

Pokemonia

Only the Jews said whites are the "master race" and they did it to ridicule whites. Whyfore tho spew Jewish memes at Sup Forums?

kek

Only retards call white people the master race. There is no master race. No race is unilaterally better than another. Only Jews and Nazi larpers would say such ludicrous things. You could however make a strong case that some races, such as Africans, are inferior in Western civilizations. It’s not surprising though that Africans wouldn’t do well in the West, well, besides in athletics

>Thinking whites are master race
>Not knowing yellows are technically most evolved, intelligent and rational race.

>No race is unilaterally better than another.
Oh my god like you would totally LOVE new guinea. Amazing!!

Japanese are the master race, but they have been too few to compete against whites, and eventually they will be too few to compete against chinks.

honorary

There is no master race, just different races that are better at different things. Abandon the concept of a unified human species, and presume that there are many subspecies of homo Sapien, generally grouped by phenotypical traits (melanin content, IQ, spatial reasoning, facial structure, hair color, eye color, social structure, etc.) and geographical location. But even within these subspecies are huge phenological and social differences (Chinese compared to Korean compared to Japanese compared to Vietnamese)

Homo Sapien (Asia, Japan) are generally hardworking and productive, but due to recent sociocultural changes (WWII) have not further developed their culture, isolating themselves from the rest of the world. Highly xenophobic and largely immune to the socially destructive wiles of Homo Sapien (Ludaeus). Excellent allies, but unwilling to assist other nations if they are perceived to be weak.

Top jewel in the crown of the master

Whites aren't the master race. There is no specific race that is master in all environments. With selective pressure each race could thrive.

superior to the master race

Atleast we aren't getting cucked on a hourly basis

they provide us with our entertainment, except music comes from south korea.

Keep terring yourserf that. -___-

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

Don't talk Asia with China.
It's like talking America with Mexico.

>but still bad at cs:go

njeee I don't believe you.

2nd place

13% of the population is black with an average IQ 15 lower than white people in America. Hispanics have the same lower IQ problem.

I don't necessarily think Japan is the master-race, but I think they haven't been injecting estrogen into their assholes and becoming neo-cons destined to destroy the west.

I unironically support Japanese territorial expansion.

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
Japan has diaper fetishes and needs to be re-nuked

Thank you based Kim

Alex Jones does the best impersonation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-R7Y1klqkWU

>tfw everyone tells you japan is just a meme that its actually a soul crushingly depressing place
>tfw you go there anyway and its pretty fucking great
>tfw you will never be japanese

half-elves

-at least the Japanese that are part white from ancient contact

you can tell the ancient white-Asian Japanese just by looking at them

a little lighter, more euro noses

the guy's wife on the netflix show "Samurai Gourmet" is one of them

If you were japanese you'd be a hikki or hanging in the forest you fucking fag

i doubt it

Called plastic surgery lad.

lol Stay on your fucking island.