HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LOSERS.
TIME TO LEARN HOW TO IRC

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20160731/22593035125/dmca-takedown-company-thinks-making-point-with-transparency-report-really-just-looks-like-jackasses.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't I just go to Nyaa or something

LOSER.
TIME TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT

ALSO CHECK'EM

Weird, RemoveYourMedia hasn't hit any of my files on my HDD, and I have a lot.

Wrong site dude. Nobody here is inept enough to have to stream.

That's fine. Loser.

They'll come for them soon enough

Let me fix that for you.

Fuck. Where do i watch Scums Wish now?

I stream. Why the fuck would i download shit.

I was thinking the same thing about LWA

they will just move to another proxy and it will be fixed within a week

Because you have people that love you, user. You can't keep living like this.

Holy fuck this better all be sarcasm.

TIME TO LEARN JAPANESE

The fucking state of this board now.

this

It's not 2003 you fucking retard. It's possible to stream at high quality now, you dumb dumb dumb meme tier fuck.

>DMCA
>hosting copyright content in the US

What do I care? I watch my anime on Youtube.

Streaming isn't too bad really. I used to exclusively download but recently started streaming again. The quality is decent enough and you don't have to waste time or space to download shit. There's been times when I've really wanted to watch something but then I didn't feel like watching anymore by the time the download was finished

I sure do like my bitstarved 1080p streams

Look newfriend, all you had to do was admit you like shitty watermarks.

>stream at high quality
Sup Forums is dead. Once Crunchyroll completely rolls out its shitty bitrate anime will be completely dead.

>not knowing how to download anime

Why do faggots like you care about how someone chooses to watch illegally owned anime? You're pathetic.

>This fucking kid

This is why you torrent/IRC you filthy newfag lurkers. Not to mention, it's yours there anytime and in way higher quality with many more options at hand.

admitting that you stream means that you're a newfag

Lurk moar before posting.

>not printing anime on A1 paper and bringing it to a tibetan orphanage to present as a flipbook

Mods, if you have any decency at all, please give this OP a public ban.

And nothing of value was lost

>master
Dead indeed.

STREAM FAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO HAHAHA

Sup Forums has been dead for quite a while.
See and the various newfag posts in here. They've been here for quite some time now.

>300x300

I'm actually surprised people care enough about Taiwanese tapestries to issue a DMCA notice.

Oh no, I actually do other things than lurk Sup Forums all day, what a horrible thing

Again, why do you pathetic faggots care?

did a quick google, RemoveYourMedia is just a shell company for copyright trolls.

techdirt.com/articles/20160731/22593035125/dmca-takedown-company-thinks-making-point-with-transparency-report-really-just-looks-like-jackasses.shtml

They could probably ignore it and fuckall would happen.

Head back to /r/anime before your mum catches you on pathetic 4chins.

>Tfw my neighbor got an isp notice a year ago for pirating anime
>tfw he's still fighting it in court and its expected to go in for at least another year. The legal fees are also piling up
>tfw only stream now out of fear
It was also some shitty anime like Tokyo ghoul, poor bastard

Because you're fucking touting it like the newfag that you are

Because you're shitting up the board.

You just know someone is new when they use the word "meme" without the irony or meta in their posts.

probably CR or one of the localization companies, since most Japanese companies don't have much authority in US copyright law and it's wasting money to chase a small market

sick burn bro, let's pretend you dumb fucks don't use reddit

And? Gonna cry and jerk off in anger that I watch streams?

That and trying to fit in so hard it hurts my eyes. I mean just take a load of this.
Are you trolling or seriously this new?

yeah man my friend torrented dragon ball super and wound up in prison

Stop lying on the internet.

Streamfag genocide best day of my life.

Leave this place and never return.

Oh no, poor Sup Forumsnon called me out on being a pathetic ledditfag. Let's accuse him of going to leddit instead!
/thread.

You can technically watch torrents too after a short buffer period. Just set your torrent to download in sequential order.

You're the one angry here that people don't like your life choices and yet you continue to tout them to try and gain some sort of approval. You're the pathetic retard here.

When I came here years back people were fucking embarrassed to be so new and out of the loop that they'd lurk only for months before making their first post.
Seems like the new crowd has no respect and just wants shit to be about them and everyone to adapt to whatever shit they post.

When you go to a new group of friends you don't immediately start cracking jokes about them unless you're mentally retarded, same thing here faggot.

>Gonna cry and jerk off in anger that I watch streams?
No, but don't throw an autistic fit when you post a garbage screenshot and people call you out on it's awful quality.
I don't give a shit how people view their anime, just don't bring that awful eye cancer quality into a thread's discussion of it.

>What do I care? I watch my anime on Youtube.

>you're the only one angry

This loser says as ton of people angrily bitch and moan whenever someone streams
It's hilarious as fuck seeing you losers chimp out over us streamers who don't give a single fuck about your feelings

Fuck. I can't torrent while living on campus.

tfw you will never watch Naruto episode 25 part 3 in Youtube ever again

Maybe you should have thought twice before being a normalfag.

I sure do like my bitstarved 1080p downloads
At least we're not in Japan, then we'd have to dead with bitliterallystarvedtodeath 1080i MPEG-2.

VPN

Here, you could make good use of this pic.

You must go to an awful college.

It is actually kinda hard to find some anime other than on youtube.

Campuses don't block IRC downloads so read up on those newfag

>streamers who don't give a single fuck
Then why do you keep on fucking posting if you don't give a fuck about our opinions? You obviously disagree with us, and we have also called you a retard over and over again. There's no use for you to keep on chimping out over and over again.

I still remember being a newfag and lurking for ages before daring to make a post let alone taunt the rest of fucking Sup Forums. But times change, and pic related hits home so hard it hurts.

Yeah, the chart's a bit outdated. Not sure if there's a newer one floating around.

Kek it's 100% real. Okay I made up the Tokyo ghoul part but I know for a fact that it was some anime and that they're taking him to court. I think he may have fucked up because they let you off with like a couple hundred dollar fee but something went wrong and now he's in real trouble. I think it may have been his shit lawyer. For most people, they should be off the hook if they shell out a few hundred bucks.

Remember watching Bleach episodes from canada or some shit because they got their's a day earlier than old Toonami? It's where I remember first seeing Zangetsu.

Because it triggers you faggots and you never have any good replies besides screaming at me to die like the immature unevolved losers you are

Because back in he day literally the entire board wholly mocked fucking faggot plebs like you. Your being uppity about streaming is like defending eating burnt steak with ketchup, people agree you are just inferior and doing things wrong. It doesn't matter if 100 of you defend eating burnt steak with ketchup, people who, there is no other way to out this, know better and know much more than you about this know you're still fucking doing it wrong.

It is only right and just to continue to mock streamers all the time until you stop doing stupid noob shit which includes streaming of any kind. The only acceptable stream is a livestream as it's airing.

Go back to your safe space.

It's time.

Always post the anime version.

Welp I guess I to learn the IRC method in case they nuke the only torrent sites I use
>There's a wikihow guide
what

This shit though, do you seriously not know how to download anime?

Reminder that if you use V#C you're literally giving away information for the CIA

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Seedbox or just IRC download. I used to use seedboxes back when I was on campus, definitely worth the small fee.
You were the first one who lost it you fucking retard. Now fuck off back to whatever hellhole you came from if you hate Sup Forums so much.

Sounds like bullshit. ISP notices are one of those things you laugh at and keep torrenting anyway.

Was his name Jared Fogle?

People who care about this never cease to make me laugh, it's a number that has a random chance of appearing, it doesn't give you super powers

You're just as triggered, m8. You keep on replying and posting and wasting as much time as we are.
>HEY GUYS LOOK I STREAM!!!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN STREAMING IS SHIT?!?!?!
>WHY ARE YOU LITERALLY ANGRY WHEN I'M THE ONE THAT TOUTED MY SHITTY LIFE CHOICES IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!

>doing charity work

My animu folders are a mess and I'm fucking lazy and that one was on my desktop already.

Where are the lolis?

>it's a number that has a random chance of appearing, it doesn't give you super powers
That's where you're wrong.

But I've been here since 2009

To be fair, the board is still mocking this faggot, it's just there are some newfriends who're actually trying to defend him now. Just means we need to spam more to get him to fuck off.

newfag.

Check mine.

ISP notices don't mean shit, it's the Copyright holder telling your ISP to tell you to knock it off. Your ISP forwards it and tells you to stop or at least don't get caught.
There is no legal action that happens because spending $5,000 in court fees to take some NEET autist who probably can't pay up to court over $20 worth of pirated anime is a huge fucking waste of time and money.

You are lying out your ass you underage faggot.

I stream everything, cry about it losers