Make Your Own Sup Forums Anime

seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=animetitle

Who knows? Maybe you'll generate the next AOTY!

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=kMTHuSQ1
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I_want_to_believe.png

Wasn't Katawa Shoujo supposed to be our anime?

Katawa Shoujo was a mistake.
>#3286

No, it's Keit-Ai.

>Ninja X Sherrif

I like it

>Electricity Ragnarok

Sounds metal as fuck.

>Samurai Dreamer Magician
What the fuck will it be about?

>Initial Magic Eta

A magical monkey-girl akin to sun-wukong. Have fun.

>My Barbarian Crusade Dance U

>Universal Virgin Magician

This already sounds top tier

>Queen Sanctuary
Jesus fucking christ, this sounds boring as fuck. Has that ''Pandora Hearts'' vibe.

>Full Joke Alliance

The story of Sup Forums trying to make an anime.

>Marine Gate Weather V

Sci-fi epic about the adventures of the space vessel "Weather V" as its brave crew attempts to explore the "Gates", alien artifacts that open wormholes to nearly anywhere in the universe.

So, it's basically an anime version of Stargate and Star Trek.

It just generates titles?

I like the one that makes up random plots.

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=kMTHuSQ1

where would we outsource our inbetween animations to?

Gender Dragons

I don't know where to begin with this.

And Resurrection Stalkers sounds edgy.

Future Nun Adventurer
>/u/ fags BTFO by true purity

Kazakhstan

This is great, user.

>Mind Line
A dark slice of life anime featuring everyday grown men working at an office and each character is a reincarnation of someone from World War Two , but their rivals are secretly onis. Made by Sunrise.

>My Cutey Bounty
An ecchi romance anime featuring robotic bratty loli playing card games against demons only our heroes used to be bishonnen, but were transformed by science. Made by Studio Deen.

>Outrageous Saber Dreams
A typical romance anime featuring psychic shota playing with superadvanced toy monsters while learning about themselves only it's all a dream. Made by Production I.G..

>Big Miss Beast
lots of cowtits

>Secret Jumpers

Some people can jump, but they keep it a secret.

>Armageddon Note

Sailor + Breeder

A typical romance anime featuring highschool kids doing history club activities while learning about themselves . Made by Shaft.
kek

>Boy Mistress Demon
Is this literally the succubus (male) anime?

Child F

The kid dies

>Amazing Romantic Demon Guardess

Sounds cute.

>Bounty Jewels
Gintama rip-off

This is all Shonenshit though....

Campus Gender Calamity Queens

Oh there's no way I wouldn't make it to trigger the fuck out of Sup Forums.

a boy falls in love with a girl

>An ecchi dieselpunk anime featuring elementary kids fighting crime while trying to come to terms with their families's past as an amateur cappoeira team . Made by Funimation.

Armageddon N
When Black Lives Matter goes out of control.

>A dark romance anime featuring everyday playing video games while dealing with a cousin's obsessive infatuation . Made by Asahi.

>A harem anime featuring middeschool kids working as construction workers against rival grown men , but their rivals are secretly dog-ear determined cat-ear loli. Made by Sunrise.

>A fantasy anime featuring everyday Ufufu~ milfs working at a family restaurnt thanks to giant robots . Made by Madhouse.

Needs work. Those aren't exactly sentences, and that's not even how you spell "restaurant."

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

A typical cyberpunk anime featuring everyday grown men fighting crime with burly bodybuilders when suddenly everything switches tone halfway. Made by Studio A1.

dungeon master/10

LE FINDS A WAY

I'll match titles to plots

>Hallucination Priestess Children
A typical romance anime featuring alien grown men playing with magical toy robots and each character is a moe anthropomorphic gun only it's all a dream. Made by Xebec.

>Breaker Blood
A nostalgic romance anime featuring everyday butlers working as military soldiers while learning about themselves when suddenly everything switches tone halfway. Made by Kyoto Animation.

>Her Giant Minute
An absurdist romance anime featuring everyday grown men fighting crime against rival effeminate bishonnen only our heroes used to be milfs, but were transformed by magic. Made by Gonzo.

>Ryoko and the Electric Dirge
An edgy science fiction anime featuring middeschool kids fighting against giant robots with cursed PCs . Made by Xebec

Bosnia.

>Future Jumper
This is a story about a boy who wants to jump later in his life. But their are many adversaries in the way that he will have to face to achieve such a dream.

An army of Sailor Senshi is bred by a globalist corporation in order to phase out humanity with subservient magical girls with elemental powers.

no

Philippines.

inb4 404

>An ecchi fantasy anime featuring middeschool kids playing video games with help from magical monsters . Made by AIC.

Seems oddly generic.

>Wicked Candy Slayer Sorceresses
A cursed candy turns cute ordinary girls into magical monster girls, to fight a conspiracy of gothic lolita witches.

>Elfin Crusade Detective Ayame
In a kingdom where witches are an organized crime syndicate, the half-elf half-dwarf Ayame is recruited by the Inquisition to investigate mystical crimes.

>Ninja Warrior Catgirls
Dog Days ripoff.

>Professor Love
He was an ordinary teenager until his dick learned to talk and earned an online medical degree. Will he ever find true love?

>Drug Night

sounds hot

>A typical romance anime featuring everyday grown men doing archery club activities while dealing with a cousin's obsessive infatuation only our heroes used to be bishonnen, but were transformed by science. Made by Funimation.

>A typical science fiction anime featuring sexy everyday onee-chans fighting a civil war competitively . Made by noitaminA.

vague but I would watch it. I bet it would get psychological and weird halfway through

A retro steampunk anime featuring elementary kids playing card games while trying to fall in love with dog-ear sexy onee-chans

>Date Thieves
I don't like where this is going

>A retro science fiction anime featuring everyday shy cat-ear onee-chans fighting a civil war while learning about themselves . Made by Sunrise.
So, Catgirl Gundam? I like it

>Yesterday's Hit Sorceror Fairies

Would watch

fuck off you memer.

I lucked out :

A typical science fiction anime featuring highschool kids doing baseball club activities as drama ensues , but their rivals are secretly costumed superheros. Made by AIC.
A somber science fiction anime featuring sexy everyday loli doing astronomy club activities with maid dog-ear christmas cakes only our heroes used to be cat-ear onee-chans, but were transformed by a curse. Made by J.C.Staff.
A typical science fiction anime featuring highschool kids playing card games thanks to giant robots only our heroes used to be grown men, but were transformed by god. Made by J.C.Staff.

>Experiment Bullets
Is this subtely tring to tell me to kill myself?