ITT: Bad character designs

ITT: Bad character designs

The black blouse/extra-long slip ensemble is kinda silly, but yeah that actually is what white people look like in Japanese clothing, and she is a quarter.

uguu~~

Also the entire cast of Gabriel Dropout. That show has the blandest artstyle I've seen in a while. It looks so dated already.

Bait.

Silly user. I think you meant best

>Read it as best girl
>thought that was Sento

The original source material and fanart are hot. But the anime designs are horrible.

A water goddess that doesn't wear panties

please don't summon the ********fags

get out

Literally all of them

Christ, the bootleg Producer and Yayoi on the far right and left. Glad I didn't watch this shit.

Nothing wrong with that character design.

How do you get to be so wrong?

I always thought that people with shit taste were a myth, now I'm here reading this post.

Nitta design is pretty good, She has that pure waifu look.

You have shit taste. Mai's eyes and hair make up a perfect combination.

This stupid fucking abomination. Why is her hair like that?

Gaap was so fucking ugly

Hang yourself. She was hot.

all idols

The character who dresses like a slut in that show looks like that one bullet train meme character from another show.

>please react to me senpai~!

Damn it user, I would understand several of those, but Anastasia? That's criminal user.

I don't care what anyone says. The story was good but the animation was shit.

What is wrong with Mai? Other than the yellow/black combination she has on her upper body and wearing childish looking shoes, I don't see much wrong.

>the animation
was fine
>the designs
I can understand.
There's a big difference.

Most idiots on Sup Forums (and everywhere else) think animation is design. It's not that they can't separate the two, it's just that they only factor in design. A show could have horrible animation but if they like the girls boobies and face, that praise the animation.

I can kind of get the confusion, since at the end of the day it's just two different ways to describe drawings.

>tfw there's a difference between design, animation style and quality of animation but no one ever seperates the three

I enjoy the anime but I don't know how you can fuck up this badly. The weird part is that the men actually look normal.

mouths that can go "uguu"

Personally I fucking hate anything with random moles on the face or anything with lipstick only on ONE lip.

I get that the moles are supposed to be indicating a "flaw" that improves the overall beauty of the face, but in anime it just looks like shit makes me think the designer couldn't think of a better way to make their generic pretty girl look less generically pretty. It just comes across as lazy. The lipstick just triggers my autism. I'm not fond of make-up on fantasy characters in general (if I had it my way make-up would purely be a stage production thing) but the one-lip thing pisses me off, since it would always look better if they just colored the other lip as well. It's not even a shortcut thing, it's just a dumb looking design decision.

Literally perfect

JUST

Kill yourself OP. Your taste is shit.

She looks like a second life character.

What are you, Gay?

How the fuck is that even possible?

Is there any other character with this hair style other than the girl in Yugioh?

Curtain wear, ancient pointy forelocks. Such a cute girl, and with the worst design

Why a maid outfit?

That black/yellow combo is literally gagworthy, who approved of this tacky design?

Mai's and Koito's designs are great though

SIDE MOUTHS.

I FUCKING HATE SIDE MOUTHS.

Kill yourself

Everything in Nanbaka

Op how can you hate this face?
and those boobs

Do you watch hentai?

boy face

That yellow/purple combo though is great.

Entirety of fate series

I don't see anything wrong with this.

cute cute!

It's actually a clever design, or it could have been if they showed in her character sheet that her hair is styled that way so she could keep her bear there.
And if she didn't hold the bear most of the time, of course

>so she could keep her bear there.

what

Most isekai have completely horrible designs, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind them.

I'd rather call it a generic design than a bad one

Trash taste user

But this was intentional to match her disability.

She looks like a Basset Hound.

Generic how? Not many girls look like her.

Fuck you, I'd forgotten that these redesigns existed.

>character design = artstyle

>her chibi looks perfectly okay

this isn't okay