You can rape her, and then undo it with the time leap machine

You can rape her, and then undo it with the time leap machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/986041/fad6d8e04c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you would just create a new timeline where she was raped with all the consequences.
You can't go back, only switch to a timeline where you didn't.

Except they get overwritten so no, once you go back the timeline where she got raped stops existing. So you can enjoy it all over again.

Well, I don't think she'll hate me for it or anything. Maybe she'll start to enjoy it.

Dumb time traveler, hang yourself!
Oh, wait...

Suzuha is best girl

>rape her.
>Let her know I'm going to use the time machine to go back and rape another version of her again.
>Repeat endless 8 style.

i have fapped and cum to this picture multiple times and i think i will do so again

Yes she'll just love your 130kg fat ass with your 5" dick user.

shot air out of my nostrils like a machinegun.

She will since she has daddy issues

Why does Okabe like making fun of Kurisu so much? He's so mean!

The problem with raping Suzuha and then trying to go back in time is that people might regain their memories of those events later on. Everyone at some point in S;G regains memories of their most painful experience. Mayuri remembers dying, Kurisu remembers being stabbed, Faris remembers her fathers death, etc.

You fucking lardasses think you can make a soldier like suzuha submit? Keep dreaming.

the wording is you CAN
meaning her ability to fight back is already limited to the point where a Tibetan Mandolin enthusiast like you could do it

Did you see how she took down all those armed guys in the lab without breaking a sweat? Suzuha is proficient in h2h combat.

She starts shit with him about as often, it's just how they are

>used to be 120kg with a 5 incher
>now 77 kg with an 8 incher and still some fat around the base of my dick to lose

Feels pretty damn amazing realizing you've always had a pretty big dick, just that it was hidden in all that fat.

In the VN he makes fun of her situation with her father, most of the time its him mocking her. However its a back and forth like an old married couple.

That was before he knew the full deal about that was, for what it's worth. He was being an ass but he mistook it for being something similar to her badly hiding her 2chan habit and so on

Can you get convicted for something you've done but never actually happened ?
Like there's proof that something did happen but since you've fucked with reality now it didn't, you still did.
Can you get accused on your actions even without the damage or the lack of a victim voids the entire legal process ?

Why would I want to undo it?

Try 55kg & inches. And stop projecting, we may be losers, but not all of us are ugly losers.

It's still illegal to smoke weed in a lot of places and the only victim in that crime is yourself.
There's no legal precedent in place for time travelers for obvious reasons so it's difficult to answer your question fully

>you could rape her
Yeah, some fat weak neckbeard is totally able to rape a trained rebel fighter/assassin.
It's not like she kicked the asses of a room full of armed people or anything.

>55kg
>has a penis
Are you F to M or something?
55kg is not the weight of a man.

Why would I want to undo it?

Probably just left-over skin, Batman.

If she doesn't realize what's happening until you're on top of her, that weight is going to be an advantage. You'll also need to know how to wrestle to deal with her, but that's another story.

>If she doesn't realize what's happening until you're on top of her
Yeah just throw a smokebomb and pounce her like a true fedoraninja

It would feel pretty awkward.

What is? My newfound 3 inches? Nah, those are in erection, I have about 1.5 extra flaccid inch. There's a pocket of fat on the pubic area that both fat guys and girls have. The fatter you are the bigger it is. It's interesting that most people have no clue about it.

Or, assuming you're in a similar position to Okabe, get close to her in a friendly manner. Grab above the elbow so she can't get away and then control her hips so none of her punches have power.
The real flaw with this is she'd get flashes of rape memories across world lines and then you'd be fucked.

Just copy this guy, he knows the tricks to time travel rape
exhentai.org/g/986041/fad6d8e04c/

Plot armour doesn't work if the plot is rape.

A victim less crime then. I'd do it.

He could be a skeleton. I used to have 60 kg with a height of 1.83 m.

You poor, emaciated fuck.

Don't worry, I fixed it. 77 kg now. All you have to do is eating regularly.

Suzuha is not for raping, Suzuha is for tender consensual loving.