THERE WERE CLASSIFIED EMAILS ON HIS LAPTOP - HOW DID THEY GET THERE?

LOCK HER UP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/crooked-cop-update-james-comeys-criminal-actions-put-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=aODf6nP6T0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess the liberals thought their crimes would never see the light of day.

MCCABE RECUSED HIMSELF BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED
>MCCABE RECUSED HIMSELF BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED

He truly is a friend of the movement.

PREVIOUS THREADS

bump

What are the implications of this? I don't understand.

CTR must be paying overtime tonight to cover all the shills and slide threads

It means that Comey and McCabe are the good guys and were FORCED into a position they didn't want to be in by (((Priestap))) and (((Strzok))). THE JEWS SECRETLY RAN THE FBI.

I don't follow? Can you walk me through your logic? First of all, what was McCabe recusing himself from?

It means that he was laying down cover for the Clintons, until they thought she had it in the bag. He only recused himself before the election to give added cover. They were counting on Trump not winning. When Trump won, they shit their pants. Now Trump is now cleaning the sewer, and they are the big turds that are getting flushed.

The Clinton email investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

CAN SOMEBODY FUCKING ANSWER ME?

why hasnt FBI/congress cross referenced these classified emails with the ones provided to congress by hillary and DOJ? if they are missing, you could prove the 33,000 deleted emails she didnt turn over were not all personal and wedding related. yes we know they werent but im talking about physical proof which is needed to lock her up

>FBEye siezed

Ummm... if by that you mean NYPD seized, then FBEye stepped in, yes.

SO MUCH SHIT IS HAPPENING

REEEEEEEEEEEE

McCabe's wife got $700K from Hillary and Co. He ended up recusing himself from her investigation when he thought she would win

FUCK OFF JEW SHILL

I want to know the same.

Where are all the nudes of huma??

Seth Rich died so that you could be a fuckwit.

Half of Congress, half of the Fed Gov would probably get charged with a high crime.

Let me be perfectly clear, there have been no scandals under my administration... ?

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

>Iran Protests
The Next Syria is Coming?

witness the american's intelligence

bump

ok

Related

In September 2016 Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) questioned FBI Director James Comey about Paul Combetta, the Clinton IT staffer who was granted immunity for his role in deleting emails from her private server.

A Reddit account uncovered by online sleuths contained posts where Combetta asked for advice in deleting names from the to/from fields of a “very VIP” email account.
He was caught red-handed in deleting Hillary emails that were under subpoena.

Combetta was granted immunity from Obama’s Department of Justice in their investigation of Clinton.

Instead of arresting Combetta, FBI Director James Comey granted him immunity — despite proof that Combetta sought to destroy email evidence that was under subpoena.

On Friday conservative activist and author Mike Cernovich hammered fired FBI Director James Comey for his criminal actions in the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Hi @Comey,
Why wasn’t Hillary’s IT guy prosecuted for obstructing justice when there is smoking gun evidence he sought to destroy information under subpoena?

More from Mike Cernovich–
As you know, an immunity agreement WOULD NOT cover obstruction of justice. Why did you give a pass to Hillary’s IT guy, who was caught deleting emails under subpoena?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/crooked-cop-update-james-comeys-criminal-actions-put-prison/

So was she negligent or was this Weiner getting an insurance policy?

Related

BREAKING: Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton Statement on Weiner Computer Classified Emails
Judicial Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=aODf6nP6T0Y