ALEX JONES ADMITS TO BROWSING Sup Forums!

How long has Sup Forums been run by (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvB3xw6GQug
infowarsstore.com/the-real-red-pill.html
youtu.be/WamlVPbUTUA
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jones is a mod. Also a reptilian. Find out more on /x/

he's whitehouse insider user

Most likely they have had eyes on it since it’s creation, but I assume they really tried to get a slice of the pie when anonymous began to show some collaborated efforts I.e. attacking credit card companies with ddos and such. I’m pretty sure since then it’s been a deep state hell hole.

If he knows about the jewish question and refuses to discuss it, then he is a whore that is worse than the jews.

Alex Jones and his interns shill for him every day on this forum. Any time someone makes a thread about him you can be certain they are either him or a member of his staff.

He's been here since at least the #pissforequality. He was the first mainstream faggot to break the story.

Does he browse Sup Forums too?

goddamn normalfags on my fortran

Since gaymercancer.

No sympathy. Let it burn.

Buy super male vitality now

I thought Sup Forums was already aware that posted here? Nu/pol/ must really have degraded this board.

M8, if a public platform has any amount of power and wide reach, you can be certain that commoners don't have a voice there and is astroturfed to hell and back

>how long has Sup Forums been controlled by the (((them)))
Long before this board was overcome by kikes LARPing as hardened NatSoc stormfront fags

>/mlp/
I bet he does

What is a honeypot for 5 gorillian XRP, Alex.

Makes you wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=YvB3xw6GQug

Hence how difficult it is to get Coinbase to accept a credit card verification.

HEs just shilling for mlp on Sup Forums because he does one of the voices

This. Odd that he never names the kikes, but instead the "Illuminati" or some other foggy bullshit that is impossible to expose. His trick is to tell the truth 90% of the time, just so that when he lies to help out the kikes 10% of the time, the sheep will believe him. Why not name the kikes involved in the destruction of our way of life, if he really wants to speak the truth.

>His trick is to tell the truth 90% of the time
Wow you must be one gullible fuck to think Alex Jones is on point that often. If you believe that, I've got an air loom to sell you.

Tell me more about this air loom of yours...

We could have had him instead of this nefarious gook.

I tried their "redpill" formula and it's amazing. I feel so rejuvinated and re-awoken. Enter "Politically Incorrect" on infowars.com to get $10 off your first order

infowarsstore.com/the-real-red-pill.html

hello Alexander

The Illuminati is not impossible to expose. The Bavarian Illuminati trace back to the Jesuits who trace back to the Alumbrados (Illuminati)
The Jesuits were banned from the Church. Started the Bavarian Illuminati, planned to cause revolution in France.
It was believed they were stopped but France did have a Revolution. The enemies of the Jesuits were defeated.
The Pope was held captive.
The Rothschilds made their fortune.
Napoleon was allowed to lose. The Pope reinstated the Jesuits. The Illuminati were never heard from again...because they were the Jesuits.
Thomas-Alexandre Dumas, the highest General in France under Napoleon had a son. And that son wrote all about what was going on. Alexander Dumas.
Athos =Nobility
Porthos= Land Owner
Aramis=Jesuit
d'Artagnan =Rothschild
Cardinal =Papacy
King= Napoleon
Queen = Habsburgs
It's more obvious in the Count of Monte Cristo (Mount Christ =Vatican)
But the point is that the Illuminati most certainly are part of it. The Rothschilds were the new kids on the block like d'artagnan, and came to lead them. But the Illuminati are very much a part of the overall schemes.

Checked and Kekked

>Pool's closed

you're now aware jones and/or the shatman have probably posted their dick on /soc/

Listen, we've been selling out of all of our nutricuticles and at this point we only have a few that just arrived from the labs after being sold out for about 2 months. We decided to extend the Christmas sale for 5 more days as a "thank you" to all of the patriots out there supporting us and making the war against the globalists this most closer to victory. These are loss leaders folks; we barely make anything off of this but it's so crucial for you to be at top form in this fight. Visit infowars life.com, infowars.com and newswars.com, and be sure to spread the links. God bless.

so that's where all the fucking boomers came from

t. NazBol shills

Or he doesn’t name thejew because it destroys everyone whom has ever trieds career

This isnt a secret. Stop bieng new

youtu.be/WamlVPbUTUA

>NWO Jesuit Nazi reptilians, goy

This.

Call out the "Globalists" and youll be calling out 90% of these kikes anyways without ever having to mention the word "Jew". Its really not necessary, at least not at this point in time anyways.

probably
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

i know a guy that was on his show as a guest. he tells me alex is legit and i'm inclined to believe him. the thing about alex jones is that he doesn't want to be bill cooper'd. that's why you're never going to hear him just come out and say, "it's the jews folks."

this. if you really think he's 90% of the way there, then you can probably figure out the last 10% on your own. you get the "truth" and he stays on air

Chomsky unironically provides a better critique than Jones does. If you listen to him talk about Bernays and Lipman creating propoganda, or Perle and Wolfowitz selling neoconservatism, you are within grasping distance of the actual truth.

DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT Sup Forums ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!

Can we fucking bring back the "rules of the internet" meme? Normies will take it seriously enough to shut the fuck up.

The media mentions Sup Forums all the time...it's way past that.

I think a lot of them can tweet from that account.

They were interested in what it was and might do back at least as far as the tail end of the Hal Turner days.

He did post there

He started showing up here after weev trolled him with #sandylootcrew pictures.

>1776

REEEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums was a mistake

Jones said he browsed pol before

>Being this new

So he's Q?

U can tell the celebrities because they're the only faggots who actually buy Sup Forums passes

Checked

Post yfw Alex Jone has seen pregnant Anne Frank hentai

This is allegedly Alex Jones' classmates - does anybody recognize these people?

>not supporting the last bastion of free speech on the internet

Stfu whore

>tfw vip is alex jones, william shatner and tay tay shitposting to oblivion

No shit i made a thread yesterday about gay sharks and he had a vid up in hours

sorry the cat has been out of the bag for several years. Even my 90 year old grandmother knows about Sup Forums

>Alex Jones writes everything on infowars

It says PJW right there in the byline, tard.

Because of Sup Forums's format the only way to astroturf is to massive spam floods, and those are obvious when they happen. It's not like reddit where you just need a handful of posts and a swarm of dummy accounts with an upvote script.

Checked

Until Alex Jonestein names the Jew i will never subscribe to him.

I tell people I browse Sup Forums.

It's not like visiting a forum automatically makes you agree with every single opinion of that forum.

thanks this shit takes me back to the good ol days

If only you knew how close to the truth you were.

Btw Alpha Power is 50% right now you faggot we're fighting a war here - you think this is a game?

I really wish people wouldn't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums, but this is hilarious.

But seriously, if either William Shatner or Alex jones is reading this, please stop. Bringing people here hurts both the site itself and the people who come here. You've had your fun.

tl;dr, he's probably C.I.A

No I came here from Fucked Company when Sup Forums first opened, first to Sup Forums then to Sup Forums
I was at Fucked Company in 2001.

truly the best timeline.

>being this new
>what is CIA honeypot
I honestly hope you get blackbagged for this

>tfw he probably doesn't share my horse waifu
>tfw I've probably engaged in a waifu war with this man on /mlp/
>tfw he probably lurks degenerate fetish generals