Kemono Friends

>けものフレンズガイドブックのヘラジカ監督インタビューにカバンちゃんの正体書いてあるので、見たくない人は注意してください。
twitter.com/24000cm/status/844811905122287616

>Kaban's true identity is revealed in Kemono friends guide book with BD vol1, which will be out on this Saturday.
>Don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled before the last episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdPiDH6i71M
youtube.com/watch?v=MbjtzH9JIKo
my.mixtape.moe/mtlgar.webm
youtu.be/WX7BrY5lJe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't read it even if I wanted to.

>she was strelok all along

I may be just seeing things but didn't the tail part have some kind of outline drawn on it?

Here pictured in red line

Google translate has an app that can use your camera and that will directly translate on the fly any thing its pointing at. its really cool. You could try that.

your millage may vary however.

You need to follow the account to see the tweet.

I thought he was talking about the guide book from the bd vol1.

That's how it looks like up close.

He mean when you got the book

Is it shit textures or digital camo?

Stupid sexy bag

>digital camo
I really don't think it'd be that. it's likely textures, done on the cheap since the entire show's made on toasters.

It's rust you stupid fuck.

rust doesn't spread in squares

its dirt and grime that has accumulated on the tail.

Its not rust since planes don't rust,

I'd assume the former as ground camo on planes only makes sense if you're a third world shit-hole trying to hide them from a super-power that might want to bomb you.

I wouldn't call those squares its really just a blotting texture.

sometimes ground camo works really well on an airplane. especially if its on a low-low-low mission.

I don't think it makes sense that USAAF or JASDF would plan that much on a bombing and recon run against Cerulean over this island.

I don't think its camo either, since it just looks like corrosion (not rust) and dirt. from a wrecked plane that's been exposed to the elements too long.

It's a sweat bag.

>A P-3C Orion of Patrol Squadron 22 (VP-22) flies over Japan, 1 December 1991.
Make sense since has them.

I just finished episode 11.
I can't believe Serval and Kaban died!

We still don't know why Serval cried that day

I can't believe I'll fucking have to stay away from the internet for 3 whole days

The entire scene was foreshadowed all the way back in episode 1.

>hears an unfounded hoax made by someone who immediately protected their account
>slaps it on the OP
Looks like the happy mealing is still in full effect.

So we'll have to wait 5 minutes until Saturday, then 5 more minutes until the episode airs before we can come back to the 21 threads that will be missed in that time.

ace combat 8: Kemono wars

Kamen Rider

That looks more like a V-tail than the tail of a B-29 or a P-3 Orion.

Imagine just what kind of Ceruleans they had to fight during the height of the conflict.

Ceruleans and neurois really seem to be resemble each other qutie well.

I want to be raped by Shoebill.

>season 2: STRIKE FRIENDS

>burgerfriends in charge of saving humanity
Nowonder humanity has declined

I think it is P-3 Orion. He probably saw the first pic in wiki and drew it. Even the line next to QA is there.

Doesn't look like any v tail i know of.

>Black
>quickly regenerates
>hard armor
>has a core that must be destroyed
>alien

do you think the witches would be able to defeat the ceruleans. Would giving ceruleans airplane boots and guns solve the alien crisis?

B-29/B-17 tail then. You can see the tailplane in that closeup is also rounded.

The P-3's tailplane has sharp angles.

I agree it does not match a B-29 or P-3 Orion though.

that's jigsaw puzzles
product name "バースデー(Birthday)"
Kaban chan will be a new kaban freiend.

knowing jap artist, he probably drew his two favorite airplanes.

Is this the ace combat thread?

JAM>Neuroi
youtube.com/watch?v=vdPiDH6i71M

Here's what a Komica user came up with the locations at Japari Park.
Will translate this in a bit.

Of course they can. These witches are packing heat. Too bad friends are pretty dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbjtzH9JIKo

What's it say?

You keep posting this, and I can't understand what you're trying to say at all

Its such a generic looking tail, its similar to a lot of aircraft. so i really don't think its worth stressing over. If it had its trim tabs or other details then it'd be easier, but there's so little detail that its just important as a piece of wreckage.

the b2 however was intentional. it wouldn't be the focus of the background if it wasn't.

>pretty dumb
They didn't have any bit of education. The witches aren't born with knowledge. The friends' do pretty well with their lives starting as semi-blank slate beings

I thought magic doesn't exist in japari park?

>Would giving FRIENDs airplane boots and guns solve the alien crisis?

I don't know the right terms I think but the B-29 rudder doesn't extend to the top of the vertical stabilizer.
Same goes for the elevators and horizontal stabilizer on the B-17.
This is of course if we are assuming the lines on the crashed plane in the image are meant to indicate the rudder/elevator joints.

I agree.

I want both KF and SW Wolves.

>Ceruleans outside of Japari Park evolved into Neuroi
>Neuroi Witch and Cerval are ultimately two sides of the same coin (but Cerval was easily far more successful in establishing communication).

you are very silly user
friendship is magic!

Kaban is B-2 pilot

Suugooi! So you're a Friend who's good at swinging a rod around!

THERE IS STILL 5 MORE DAYS HOLYSHIT I WANT EP 12 ALREADY

Be careful with your choice of words, user.

It's just a summary of episode reactions
Last line is the newest mantra in Japanese KF "believe in Director Tatsuki"

No

This picture is cute. So cute and innocent, that knowing what happens next makes me irrationally depressed

>give Friend Witch powers
>every single Friend-Witch's familiar is human, meaning they grow a pair of human ears on the top of their heads

Stop.

Looks like something about IQ

...and how each episode is all about mindbreaking you to be a fuckslave.

would those replace or be on top of their animal ears>?

Cannot wait 5 days. CANNOT WAIT.

That's bullshit, but I believe it

Where are all the "Planet of the Ceruleans" edits?

Let's take a moment to appreciate hito

Her bag is filled with her survival kit. Its why she had strike anywhere matches.

>the bag was a parachute all along

Don't worry lads. Kaban is clearly going to pop her ember at the start of next episode.

YOU MANIACS YOU BLEW IT UP

This is overkill.

Just shoop the crashed B2 there

I remembered who else wore the same shorts/pantyhose combination

I want to touch servals ears and fluffy tail.

>what's in the bag

Folks
Y'all're missing the point

The bag started empty. It gets filled with the things they acquire on their journey, just like Kaban fills up with knowledge each time they meet someone new.

What things? The only things they've acquired that fit in the bag are the box of matches and Boss.

Why do people sexualize Shoebill and want to rape her? She's just an innocent shoebill! Leave her alone

Just finished the episode. Did people really cry over this? Everything will clearly be fine. End-of-episode "deaths" almost never end up being true.

Kaban's a point-and-click adventure protagonist, so she grabs literally everything that she can get her grubby little human hands on that isn't nailed down or is too large (if she hasn't found a way to take it apart and put it in her bag).

What about clean panties?

At least she doesn't have the habit of doing the classic A-B A-C A-D A-E A-F shit of just combining everything with everything until it works.

It's not the fact of death alone that is impactful, but the execution. Which was great. And still, KF is surprising enough to lack certainty about whether it will be fine or not.

I am absolutely positive she's not getting killed absorbed [yet]. It's still really moving though.

>you will never repopulate the human race with Kaban

its her resolve and her courage that is touching.

anyways this got me more in the end.
my.mixtape.moe/mtlgar.webm

>The bag is a bag of holding.

it all makes sense now.

One friend suffered more than any other this episode. Let us never forget her sacrifice.

youtu.be/WX7BrY5lJe8
I know anime reacting is dumb but I noticed the nips have been talking about gaijins on Twitter