Kiss x Sis

>let's break up

I hope I can finally drop this shit now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/futari-ecchi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man this manga went awful real fucking fast. In just one chapter even.

10/10 it's terrible.

え。。。。。?

Maybe it can finally return to the intended premise

I was about to call OP bullshit and say it was old news since they were clearly gonna end in good terms after spending like 5 chapters chasing her, then read the recent chapter and as a Sensei-fag I haven't felt so much rage in a long time. This time she deserves a fucking slap as much as I like her, those fucking teacher morals are destroying this shit. It's even worse due to the fact that there haven't been good lewds in a long time.

Apparently another lewd manga got updated by some random chapter after being stalled forever.

mangapark.me/manga/futari-ecchi

The MC of an harem show can't pick a girl while the thing is still going further. If he picks a girl, then the show needs to end. That's the flaw here. This was all fun until the couple thing. This manga wasn't about love or romantic, it was an ecchi comedy and 3 last chapters then it must turn into serious shit, pick a girl, the end.

Remove sensei.

Remove piss too, then. Also, more twincest.

Yeah, sensei's imouto can stay though.

We just call her the loli, even though she's already in the same school.

>kiss X sis
>it's not about kissing sisters or even incest

Sensei was mistake.

There was that one scene with the twincest makeout and masturbation. It counts and justifies the name.

Which OVA was that one?

Hopefully now he can finally go after piss already. She's been more of a girlfriend than sensei has

True enough, she even gave him a handjob.

>wincest is losing
>sensei has lost
>piss is winning
And dare i say dropped?

>sensei lost

Twincest already won eachother. Nobody gives a fuck about sensei.

FUCKING FINALLY.

THIS BITCH IS THE WORST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN SINCE HARUNA.

Can we return lewding the sisters now?

And he's let her piss on him the most out of the others, in fact, he actually asked her to wizz on him once.

Fuck you Keita doesn't deserve Yuzuki after she put up with all of his bullshit. I sincerely hope he ends up with nobody.

>KissxSis
>expecting anyone but the sisters to win in the end

It's not incest if they're not related.
Just delete this stupid manga, there aren't even any nipples, for God's sake.

>Inb4 harem end minus sister

FUCKING DROPPED

this kid deserves to get peed on