Americans will never have a street called Gropecunt Lane

>Americans will never have a street called Gropecunt Lane

>Gropecunt
With all the Muslims in your sorry ass CUNTry, it will be accurate.

Fitting for your country's current state

>mooooooslemmss hur hurrr yur contree is full of mooooselemssss

This is the extent of American banter. Fuck me this board is finished.

mooooooslemmss hur hurrr yur contree is full of mooooselemssss

Hehehe your country is full of CUUUUUCKS and self hating whites

>eeehhhh bed spleellingk mens I whin rite? bhander izo eazy wid pickchures
Faggot

the truth hurts like a knife

You don't find your post the least bit ironic?

If you shitpost at your enemies they win!

I'm just tired of 15 year old reddit mutts/spics thinking they are clever by pointing out we have a Muslim problem. It only hurts in the sense that it's terribly boring.

UR CUNTRY IS FUL OV MOOSLEMMMSSS HAHAHAHAH FUK DA UNITED KANGDOM

>Brits will never know what it's like to have an iota of testosterone in their body
>Brits will never be able to challenge their government and will sit there and take Pajeet Ahmed pounding Diana's sweet pussy until they an hero
>Brits will never know what it's like to still be an important figure in geopolitics, rendered eternally irrelevant because they didn't have the balls to challenge of 5'6 fat kike with a love of cigars when he bankrupted their empire and caused millions of deaths
>Brits will never know what it's like to still have hope for restoration in their country
>Brits will never know what it's like to have a somewhat effective government, or even a government that isn't comprised of invertebrate jellyfish that would rather joke around and have banter than enact good legislation
>Brits will never be able to go to a local park at night without looking over their shoulder
>Brits can't go into their own capital without seeking refuge in the few remaining groups of Whites that go outside
>Brits will never feel naturally big breasted women
>Brits will never know what it's like to deadlift more than 97.5 kg
>British men will never be able to talk dirty to gf because their accent makes them sound cartoonish
>Brits will never know what it's like to have their country be responsible for Goldfish crackers
>Will never know what it's like to produce good music, especially rap

Stay mad, Britfag

>inb4 le 56 percent

Yeah, get back to me in two generations on that one.

>Americans will never be white

I think we win

mmm that street looks wet

Thanks for reminding us that you are all ugly pedophiles, Hassan.

>Americans and Brits will never have a town called Eromanga

>tfw those pakis have experienced cunny you can only dream of

Enjoying posting on 4chins at 5am, shithead?

Deal with it faggot. You see how many mutt memes I see on a daily? Don't fucking cry about it you pussy.

>"Oh yeah, filthy American. Well at least I'm WHITE."

I could care less about your Anglo-Saxon roots, you fucking twink. Congratulations, you repelled some Italians after a century of oppression and had wild, incestuous orgies for a couple thousand years. All for naught as, within two generations, you will be an ethnic minority, Christianity virtually destroyed in Britain, and your Muslim mayor in London will be fucking Prince William's princess after his inaugural address as Prime Minister of the U.K.

>Brits will always be effeminate twinks that compensate for their lack of ingenuity and masculinity with something as mundane as the concentration of McDonalds in the U.S or how they're mutts

The only thing you have on us is your effective healthcare. That is it, you fucking androgynous twink of European. You had the largest navy in the WORLD and still needed Daddy Uncle Sam to push back some Germans hocked up on meth. You are the quintessential archetype of every high school movie that bullies up until his victim punches back, thereafter crying to the counselor's office like a bitch. We are number one. You had the economy, religious unity, racial unity, technology, culture, and everything, yet YOU FUCKING LOST TO AMERICA, A COLONY. Some fucking French and Spainish fleets and you got FUCKED.

>B-but remember York Town, Amerimutt

I remember that, but I also remember The Battle of New Orleans, fucking Daniel Radcliffe lookin' asses. 4,000 Americans, 14,000 Brits. Who won? FUCKING AMERICANS

YOU MAKE FUN OF US BECAUSE YOU BEGRUDGE US, FUCKER.

Suck my FAT mongrel dick, Britfag, and after get hit by another truck

I work shifts, and unlike you dirty fuckers my life doesn't revolve around base sensual pleasures.

>non-americans will never rename a town for a fucking game show

You really, REALLY want a British boyfriend. It's okay, we get it.

>the only ammunition that burgers have against bongs is the islamization of their country

sure

You're PM is a self-hating cuck though

>I work shifts,

Sure you do.

>and unlike you dirty fuckers my life doesn't revolve around base sensual pleasures.

They're winning.

We would've lost that match anyway. Germany were the much better team. I'd be the first to admit that our national side is shit at football, and I don't even consider it an English team anymore because it has so many mutts and nigs in it.

>elephant butte

i see it's named after ur mum

Already got a British girlfriend, sorry. British women's accents when they say, "Daddy.", are pretty damn hot by the way. Thanks for being so willing to part with them while you continue to scrape by sixth form and drink overpriced Smirnoff to drown your self-loathing and grief.

>and I don't even consider it an English team anymore because it has so many mutts and nigs in it.

So you don't consider England English then?

Not that good of a comeback, Ahmed

and you will never have a gun, or fuck a latina instead of an arab inbred, go off-roading or know how its like to be on top.

what's your point?

umm yea because we use streets for driving automobiles not "lanes"

he's self-hating but he's no cuck like your emperor who bought himself a slav prostitute

>Americans will never have trillions and trillions of blood on their hands

>The only thing you have on us is your effective healthcare.

Not effective any more.

I'm 30 years old, I have 3 kids, I'm separated. I've been there and done it mate. Women are nothing but trouble, especially British ones. Enjoy though.

I'm sorry, did the Canadian believe himself important enough to be even remotely involved in a discussion between your old owner and your future owner? Decide to take a break from subsidizing Chinamen colonizing your country to come onto this little thread and voice your worthless two cents? Fuck off. You are the most useless, repugnant, abominable, uninteresting, boring, pungent, and fucking STUPID country. How the FUCK are YOU considered developed. You have milk in bags and the Yellow Dawn rising, yet you think YOU can talk? You will economically collapse and be culturally disintegrated without anyone noticing if you aren't annexed by America, you fucking Chinese knockoff of a country. Manifest Destiny or Yellow Dawn, choose wisely

It already was accurate, it's called that because it's were all the hoes be at back in the middle ages (they were fine to do their thing as long as they did it in the sanction area; the church had no prob looking the other way because they would get a cut of the profits. Monogamy was only for chicks with landed fathers; fine for dudes to fuck around as long as you ain't fucking some other dudes bitch. Otherwise you would go to hell)

low tier bait but they fell for it

Canada might just out shit post Straya

>Thirty years old
>Three kids
>Separated

I apologize for that, but wallowing in self-pity won't make your circumstances any better. Just because some Essex slags are slags and you are separated doesn't mean you're defeated. Get up and fucking chase after some shit you want. Be active socially and in politics. Don't just eat my shit, fucking fight back, fucker. Show me that spunk that colonized Africa.

And now you post on 4chins at 6am like a pathetic loser.

God you're pathetic. Your hypothetical children would be ashamed of you.

Grope her by the cunt

>Bin the truth

Dude you're fucking Canadian...we're the worst on Earth

I prefer the "Goodwood" sign i sawed off a post in my neighborhood.

You know, I'd like to disagree to throw you a bone, but I really can't. There is not one likable quirk or place of interest in that frozen wasteland of dumbasses and Chinks. I mean, at least with Englanders it's friendly banter, but with you...you're just terrible, I'm sorry.

Not sure where you got the idea that I am feeling sorry for myself, and there's nothing to apologise for. My kids are happy and healthy so I'm happy. She's a cunt but what can you do. Millions of other blokes in the same situation. Millennial women are complete trash across the west.

I always thought that was just a Henry James meme. Wish I was blessed with such a beautiful name.

You obviously do feel sorry for yourself. If you didn't you wouldn't have brought your situation to attention, mate. I sympathize with your situation, but being on Sup Forums and eating some Americans shitting on your country without so much as a

>Obese mutt

Is a fucking red flag that indicates a Brit that has lost his groove. Don't be one of the millions of other blokes, fucking fight back. Fucking go running or read more, build confidence and fight back.

Seriously, fucking faggot. Western women just need an authoritative figure and someone to challenge their slutty mentality. Be dominant instead of what you're being right now. Show us Americans you can put the 'Great' in Great Britain again, retard.

I don't have the time or energy for that stuff anymore. Venting on Sup Forums is about as far as it goes for me. If you'd asked 20 year old childless me then you would have probably gotten a very different answer.

He has nothing to prove to you, mate. I can an will call you a lactating mincer, but I'm most likely a decade younger than he is.
You're a poofy poser who is rebelling against his poofy society by pretending to be a big man on the internet - if anyone is going to put some fire up him it's not a plastic cunt like you.

>good music
>rap

That shit ain't even music, just some dumb niggers hollering.

That's your choice. Sad that this thread became venting, but I can understand your frustration given the circumstance. If you want to make concessions when life gets rough, that's entirely up to you. Just keep in mind, the more you give up the more you'll give up in the future. Life will fucking chew you up and spit you out if you let it. Believe in yourself, mate. Don't vent on Sup Forums, go fucking read a nice book or science article. Go running, like I said.

Gotta end this gay shit off with a insult though, sorry.

Fucking cuckold for Pajeet cock

That's what I like to see, a Brit with some energy. Well, the same kind of energy you'd see in a tranny jogging that's mid-transition and topped it's coffee off with some estrogen in the morning.

Tell me, how is it that men can be so verbally creative with insults in your country, yet when confronted or seen you shrink back down into the 5'9, effeminate archetype of a cuckold that you are? I'm surprised Parliament is even that loud when it's full, as I'm sure the 'men' are tired from making sure their makeshift vaginas don't close after their sex change.

>"Poofy."

Mate, your fucking prince is marrying an American and posed for a gay magazine, you fucking unaware hermaphrodite.

Your royal family is comprised of an old witch and cryptokikes, yet you think the U.S is an Israeli colony? Laughable. Tell me when the imprint of a tire and Pajeet's cum are off your face, Britfag.

>"Acting big on the internet."

That's always the line, isn't it? Ask for banter and you're gonna get banter, faggot. I'm not saying I'm going to kill all Brits, you guys are doing fine by yourselves. I'm just saying it's funny that limp-dicked twinks that can't deadlift 97.5 kg still think they're superior to Americans in anyway desu senpai

>"Rap isn't good niggers make it."

Non-argument. It's fine if you don't like it, but don't write it off as a genre because your taste is shit.

Frank Ocean, Kanye West, Lil Peep, Lil Yung Pharaoh, X, Yung Lean, $uicideboy$, MF Doom, Eyedea, Lil Xan, and Atlas are all great musicians.

There's an FM 1488 near where I live. I've considered going out there and stealing the sign in the middle of the night.

consider kys

You seem to have forgotten who our president is.