youtube.com/watch?v=01QA90IuOYY
youtube.com/watch?v=qndC7AYyAB8
youtu.be/l1rxjDA0aXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who will Brolyna job to?

Post songs associated with characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=01QA90IuOYY

subs on a webm
you know there's a textless version of the intro on youtube right?

I'm black and I enjoy more the Manga.

Fucking retard.

Nah I'll have more fun fucking white women while you cry about it

Reminder that Brolyna will make Cabbage her new fucktoy.

Link me.

I feel like I'm the only person who thinks the 1st intro is better than Limit Break Survivor.

You're both niggers

How about you delete your post user?

IF FEMBROLY ISN'T NAMED CAULI I'M GONNA BE SO ANNOYED

literally just searched those key words.
youtube.com/watch?v=qndC7AYyAB8

Don't respond to him mangabro.

Probably a toeishill trying to trigger you.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Trunks Briefs? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Present Timeline Trunks Briefs. I’m not talking about GT Trunks Briefs either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Time Patrol Trunks Briefs with a qt3.14 Kai waifu (who rules over time), equipped with his Sword, perfect looks, control of a time machine, with Royal DNA in him so he has ultimate manlet rage and can perform SS2 while being an expert in fist-to-fist and swordplay. I’m also not talking about just-traveled-from-the-future-to-save-Goku Future Trunks with Android PTSD (which is can give him very large power boosts), Super Saiyan (which he used to defeat Frieza) and a perfect body(that can turn people gay), capable of using Burning Attack, Finish Buster, Burning Slash, and even USSJ, equipped with his sword (capable of standing up to high force) and low losing streak because he is a master in hand-to-hand and swordplay, control of both Human ki and Saiyan ki, also with Royal DNA, Gohan's training and Saiyan Armour protecting him. I’m definitely NOT Talking about blue haired Future Trunks who has come to the Past after being attacked by Goku Black and is equipped with a sword, Goku Black PTSD (which gives him temporary power boosts) and a waifu who is a master at guns, learned and MASTERED SSJ2 to a point where he is on par with Goku in SSJ3 and can turn into the Legendary SSJ False God when angry and can use Burning Attack, Finish Buster, Final Flash, Galick Gun, Final Explosion and Mafuba, with Royal DNA and Gohan's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and swordplay. I’m talking about SUPER Legendary SSJ False God Future Trunks that is equipped with a energy sword, a perfect waifu who is a master at guns, and the will to protect, and can use Burning Attack, Finish Buster, Final Flash, Galick Gun, Final Explosion, Mafuba and Spirit Bomb, with Royal DNA, Gohan's training and the energy of all ningen.

You probably are, the first intro felt like the singer either had a cold or was singing out through his nose.

Hopefully not Goku or Vegeta.
I want to see her fight Gohan, Cabba, Krillin, or Piccolo

Sup ForumsTARD BTFO!!!

I hope it does. I dont know what else they can do after this arc.

So is Cabba going to get SSB?

KOUFUN SUZZO! UCHUU E GO!
SAISENTAN NO MUCHUU WO DOU
KONO TE NI TSUKAMUYO
SUTTONKYOU NI WARATTE TAI
CHINPUNKAN WA NAREKKO DAI
//I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION//

(WOO-HOO) TAIKUTSU WA
(WOO-HOO) ISHI NI NARU
OMOKUTE OCHICHAU MAE NI (LET'S FLY HIGH)
(SMUG-PUP) WAKU WAKU NO
(WOO-HOO) HANE HIROGE
TSUGI NO SEKAI E IKOU

KANOSEI NO DOOR WA LOCK SARETA MAMA
YARE YARE KONDO MO KABE WO BUCHIYABURU
IMA DA GENKAI TOPPA SAKEBE HENO HENO KAPPA
MUTEKI NO OIRA GA SOKO DE MATTEIRU
DRAGON BALL SUPER
ZEN-OH SAMA MO OTTAMAGE

user, do you feel well?

Many thanks, user.

I really hope they don't go back to the first intro after this arc ends
youtu.be/l1rxjDA0aXs

I'm feeling rather genki dama right now thanks for asking

Hopefully no, I'm enjoying the ride.

FUCKIN SPICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok so today I checked out dragon ball multiverse out of curiosity from anons constantly talking shit about it and I have to say it's really not all that bad, sure some flaws here and there but I'll excuse it. I found their interpretation of bra to be the most sexiest and purest form of bra that we have ever gotten/will get from toei and Toriyama. Her fight with king cold make me get ridiculously hard to the point where the mere thought of it would have my cock throb whenever I was out in public or picking up my sister from her elementary school which has some of the parents questioning. It wasn't until I went back and saw those shots of bra that I finally decided to fap (I was on nofap beforehand, which is why i was so hesitant before) and my god, was it the best experience.

My fantasies consisted of me being in the audience of the tournament in straight awe at bra's power and magnitude as she fought against cold with her smugness and coolness. I was on the verge of just letting my cock loose so she can see it and know how much she turned me on. I couldn't take it anymore, and thus before she could land the final blow on cold, I plunged towards the arena completely unfazed by its immense gravity as my undying love was far stronger than the norm. I tackled her and began to pull her pants off, she kicked punched and scream but to it was to no avail. My nose was stuffed in her asshole as I smelled her from the inside and any incoming shit she would happen to take soon after. i then began to punch her head several times until she bled as well she rip off her tooth so I could keep it as memorabilia. Harsh words turned into words of beg as the sex continued, she wanted nothing more to do with me but I was far done. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours. Nonstop sex as cold laid sliced there to watch.

It's pasta.

OK GUYS since the thread's gone a little quiet from everyone going to sleep, to kick off a little discussion - if you could replace one protagonist on the main cast by having him or her turn into a villain for whatever reason, where he/she'd inevitably go absolutely batshit insane and be killed off by the remaining protagonists, at any point of the story and in any arc (or you can create your own arc that slots in somewhere), who would it be?

You now have to replace that character with one of the past villains / rivals who now have to slowly turn good, who would you pick?

For me I'd pick Gohan to go full villain because of the fact he always got his power-ups from having constant fits of rage and become sadistic. He'd eventually become a lawful evil justice fag who would start punishing everyone for the slightest injustice and try to create a dystopian world where he's in charge and he thinks he knows better,

As for the villain who survives and has to join the main cast and gradually turn good, I'd probably choose... Raditz given it'd be nice to see Goku's actual brother get some official backstory and development.

>Gohan during highschool
Instead of devolving into the pussy and massive disappointment he is now, when he first assumes the Great Saiyaman persona he slowly gets drunk with ego and popularity. His cockiness ends up having a major villain kill Goten (given Goten is completely irrelevant nowadays so it doesn't even matter) which causes Gohan to go full bloodknight and demand justice for any criminal out there.

Goten is wished back by the dragon balls but Gohan has already gone full assblasted mode who takes justice into his own hands.

>a fucking onion

I hope you don't find Bra attractive as a newly born infant. You have to give it some time. Or some hyperbolic time.

>We will never have a game based around Black and Zamasu killing all the ningen
Why live?

>a completely normal looking newborn baby

Just mod Black and Zamasu into GTA 4 or 5 add superpowers, or Saints Row 4 and profit.

>fight the guys from the stronger universes that didn't take part
>fight the GoDs
>fight the Angels and High Priest
One of these.

Have U7 lose the tournament of power but one of the other Universes spare the other Universes with their wish in some way or form because their own Universe has a greater threat that requires the assistance of the strongest combatants in the tournament of power to deal with.

I want one more arc that isn't a tournament.

So, he's the final boss, right?

I'm getting a 'final boss' vibe from him.

No Goku is

>Not using Ctrl+S

Goku Black/Zamasu is. They are working through Son Goku.

Holy shit, that's confusing to read.

I never watched Resurrection of F. How did Frieza get around the 1 year to be resurrected issue?

His army had advance healing tech.

I still don't think he's going to be a villain, he just seems like a bit of a cunt because he just treats universes being destroyed like it's business as usual. What would his goal even be? He pretty much already influences Zeno's decisions.

Yes

So, they somehow healed his body then wished his soul back? Sure, I'll just pretend that makes sense..

They wished back his soul and body, but his body came back in a bunch of pieces from when Trunks killed him. However advanced space tech somehow pieced him back together and regenerated him.

Every time they show him, he seems to look more and more villainous.

Thanks user I was never aware of that. I would like to grant you a small favor for that.

How'd they get around that a soul can only come back before a one year time? Or was that retconned years ago?

Shingeki no kyojin april fools joke?

>I would like to grant you a small favor for that.

That's not Future Zeno

>soul
The manga never mentioned the soul.

Upgraded Dragon Balls to remove limits so they could asspull everything more often without having to care about the restrictions imposed before to prevent the Dragon Balls from being too overpowered.

Give top quality recs

No he is

>Upgraded Dragon Balls to remove limits
Nope, Dende never said anything about the rule stated in this pic.

I thought the Namek ones only allowed the number dead to be increased, but could only get two wishes because of it?

Obviously not you pleb. Do you even Dragon Ball? They will introduce a character who is even higher than Zeno and will be the god of god of god of god of god of of god of god of god of god.

Don't forget there will be a few more forms that succeed SSGSS. Followed by new enemies that could easily beat Beerus by just slapping their dick, the force is strong enough to destroy the space time continuum.

gohan

Roshi grabbing her tits. And we'll all (raugh) at it.

I don't like the mafuba part in the last chapter, my only complaint.

Goku just do it, no tension in it, no zamasu screming FILTHY NINGEN, no speech against him.

I still think trunks should have done the mafuba in the manga.

Same.

Vegeta's strategy was pretty good, even though his fight wasn't better than the previous ones against black. But the mafuba part with goku was meh.

I wanted to see Goku and Vegeta fighting black at the same time while trunks handle zamasu.

Recs along the lines of silly fight scenes or completely hammy weekly story progression?

For animation, Garo: Honoo no kokuin and its movie (First series only, avoid second anime series like the plague it's the dullest piece of shit ever of almost DBS animation quality and worse storytelling)

Otherwise tuning in 1 hour earlier to watch Kamen Rider Ex-AID on Saturday evenings before Dragon Ball Super with a bunch of other anons is a good idea, if you need to catch up, subs are on nyaa. Convincing you that the latter is good is a bit harder because you have to get over the silly toys and bits of plastic but it's pretty much like watching a live action anime with an overarching story.

If you ever get into the latter I'd recommend avoiding the threads because they're nothing but memes, husbando / waifu shitposting and cancer.

Oh... oh wait... fuck

Well at least everyone can unanimously agree that the current airing series is great unless they're some massive hipster faggot I hate anything that's popular,

>This copy-pasta again

She could take one of his legs up to the knee

>this reaction pic again
leave the boring pasta man alone

Hope totoyaro skips those showcase fights.

We had 4 of them and at least 2 of them were pretty much unnecessary.

How does one become an alpha like Goku?

>no tension in it
No shit, you already know it fails since Merged Zamasu has to happen.

>no zamasu screming FILTHY NINGEN
Good, Zamasu saying the same shit over and over in the anime is one of the reasons why he was so obnoxious.

>no speech against him.
The speech was dumb and not very Dragon Ball, at least the speech with the Genki dama asspull made sense since it was literally the power of humanity Trunks was wielding. With the Mafuba it just felt like Toei was trying to make the scene more important then it actually was especially considering how it failed.

>trunks should have done the mafuba in the manga.
Nah that was stupid, Goku a martial arts prodigy took a day to learn that technique and Trunks learns it in one go? Rather not have manga Trunks become a Mary sue.

This is the only good fight in the whole show and the cinematography isn't even that good.
I know Toei doesn't give a shit but this is the finale, the fucking finale of the anime.
Fuck Toei.

Realize that by wondering how to become alpha (and using those words) you've probably already been destined to never rise above the pathetic veil of posting on Sup Forums

Remove the part of your brain that deals with logic and remove the very little left of what you have of your social skills

who said this is the finale? As long as Dragonball is making money it isn't ending anytime soon

I'm not saying that it's the finale of the franchise, just the arc or at least Super.

holy shit is that some kindof super saiyan smugpup?

Which episode it's your favorite one in DB SUPER?

Episode 65 for me.

gobble food
Fact
>All the people who eat food too much or relish food too much are the strongest fighters which is pretty alpaca
Coincidence? Me thinks knot

Yes and that's quite clearly Evil Shenron being BTFO

Baseball episode

Also 65.

The earthling losing hope, the desesperate fight against an overpowered being, The father-son garlick gun...etc

Personally I feel like he'll be defeated by the last villain of super to set him up as a major threat to the multiverse.

we got jack shit for an opening fight in the original opening for DB Super and look where that got us in the U6 Vs U7 tournament with Goku Vs Hit, I'm more concerned with the fact that rather than going on hiatus and putting all their eggs in one basket for a glorious omelette worthy of 2017 they add in a fuckton of filler episodes that we don't need

I will hate Toyotaro forever if we don't have a godlike egocentric merged zamasu.

>godlike egocentric merged zamasu.

Yes, it was great to see him being a complete sociopath.

Yes, it was great to see him being a beta bitch
ftfy

Seemed more psychopath to me by that point, Vanilla Goku's the one who comes off as a sociopath.

>They will introduce a character who is even higher than Zeno
It was already clearly established, that there is nothing above Zeno. So they can't leveling gods anymore. Next threat thus can be just some another hack villain as Zamatsu or something from different spectre of DB world, than gods.