Holy shit...these new e-mails are astonishingly damaging

Sessions will now have NO CHOICE AT ALL but to create a new special counsel JUST to investigate how this Clinton State Department was actually run. A full top-down audit of all daily business during that time period is absolutely required now given the fact that her careless e-mail set-up actually allowed top secret shit like pic related to reside on Weiner's personal kid diddling machine. I can't even actually comprehend how this doesn't result in Huma, Hillary, and basically all of their aides and staff going to prison. The book needs to be thrown at these people for the way they carelessly abused their positions of public trust. Holy fuck lads. Trump's actually going to get her locked up. I feel it now more than ever that this is all pre-destined by God and fate. Enjoy the ride!

Other urls found in this thread:

jamiedupree.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/12/29/state-department-releases-abedin-clinton-emails-found-on-anthony-weiners-laptop/
twitter.com/EmilyMiller/status/946915883716366338
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wth-nevertrumper-brian-hook-poised-senior-state-department-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is S/P?

>HER EMAILS

how many times are you shills going to spam this shit

jamiedupree.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/12/29/state-department-releases-abedin-clinton-emails-found-on-anthony-weiners-laptop/
Possibly the biggest news of 2017 t.b.h.
Bless Trump forever

The article i linked discusses this e-mail in particular but even the writer says it's still unclear what Huma is referencing

>I can't even actually comprehend how this doesn't result in Huma, Hillary, and basically all of their aides and staff going to prison.

I believe the deep state offered them immunity for testimony.

It has to feel like walls closing in time for Hillary. Huma too with this new bombshell e-mail release ostensibly the result of her own wrongdoing. Hoping for IRL dramatics soon

and they can't even bother to spell the name of the country they destroyed right

Nothing's going to happen
Gaddafi was killed by Hillary and she will never face punishment for her crimes

Whatever happened to his gold reserves?

It's not news until someone is arrested and sitting in jail

True for most but some enjoy following the steps along the way. News junkies reside here so what do you expect?

Whatever happened to the Libyan sovereign wealth fund that goldman sachs lost 98% of right before Gaddafi was murdered? What sovereign funds are put into high risk investments ever?

More likely she misspelled "labia" in the subject line not "Libya"

It seems more and more like her "task" as Secretary of State was to create the Arab spring propaganda and specifically depose Gaddafi. That was her "task" as it were as part of the larger worldwide communist network for whom she works. Most of her missing e-mails will show how orchestrated and underhandedly funded the whole thing was. Her daily schedules in particular would be of great use to determine exactly which people she was using in the world of NGOs for the funding and then which paramilitaries and professional revolutionaires were to be used to make it all go down. Start to picture the Clinton Organization as a partner organization with groups like the Muslim Brotherhood. They are the subsidiary shell corps of the worldwide communist conspiracy. On Libya and the Arab spring the two organizations worked hand in hand

The revelations of which, combined with the co-conspired manufactured refugee "crisis" into Europe as this was all happening, under false pretenses set-up by Western powers, will be so damaging as to turn all of the rest of the civilized world unified appalled and disgusted by progressive liberalism and its false ideals, which will be completely exposed by these revelations, if properly explained to the world. It is conspiracy and criminal abuse of power and public corruption of the highest order

lol how do you think her 2016 campaign was funded

The slide is real
Have a bump

>there were no specific classified documents or materials which were forwarded or sent by Abedin and Clinton

Nothing will happen

Tweet this out if youre on twitter, tag hosts and columnists, it's the detonator e-mail and people will want to ignore it. The crimes of Clinton go right to Libya. Those are the ones that got deleted with the 30,000 "yoga" and "wedding" e-mails
twitter.com/EmilyMiller/status/946915883716366338

>Surely this will save drumpf from Mueller

> if properly (((explained))) to the world
We're fucked

Yeah if you ignore that trump colluded with Russians to win the election and had been laundering Russian mobster money for decades

Randomly invoking Mueller........not related in any way to this story

Sessions will have legal obligation to investigate this and given that he's already considering a special counsel before this new bombshell release happened, it will only strengthen the credibility and public support (already very high)

>Lybia

>prison.

lad... shes not getting locked up. Shes getting strung up.

Skippy Podesta?

I admire your commitment to shitposting but you are aiming the wrong way bruh

He doesn't need to create a special counsel for Hillary. DoJ can legit investigate it themselves.

your ID had me skeptical but i now see your game user
well played

>ID: jew

bump now, lines later

Oh please. As if hillary is relevant anymore. She's out of the picture. The only reason this board or Hannity or anyone revives her is to distract the average retarded conservative from the fact that trump is going to get fucked for corruption and treason, the greatest scandal in your country's history. Every time the next piece of the scandal hits the news I see countless threads on Podesta etc. It's hilarious but in a tragic sort of way. At some point you will have to accept the inevitable, which is trump is going to get raped by Mueller.

State Dept / Pentagon

> at this point what difference does it make
> russia or something
> t. shitposting bogan

shilling for justice, bump

You were laughing while you were typing this weren't you? Heres your (you)

fuck thats a little spoopy

I just hope sessions does the right thing and provides the utmost leniency for the Clinton dynasty, after all they along with sessions are blue bloods and trump is the outsider here. What trump is doing to th blue bloods that built this empire is fucking disgusting.

It’s always a fucking German..pfft

LOCK HER UP

More like shaking my head in disbelief actually. Watch Trump's interview with Schmidt from the New York Times from yesterday. He's having a fucking meltdown over the discussion over collusion. He starts by saying no collusion happened, then he claims collusion isn't even a crime, then he says the Democrats colluded with Russia. He's in full panic mode, the transparency of a fucking 7 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Hilarious

Didn't they already review all of these and found they were all emails they already had and investigated previously?

>how many times are you shills going to spam this shit

As long as what she did was extremely illegal and she doesn't face charges.

was used as funding for ISIS' high quality propaganda campaign

I can guarantee you the most Sessions will do is say he will have a new look into the matter, The guy is a literal weasel

>Skippy Podesta?
That may actually be the correct answer. S/P = Skippy or Podesta...who ever is at the helm at that moment.

I always figured he was up to something ever since the "No puppet! No puppet!" freakout during that one debate. Whether he personally committed any crime or not remains to be seen.

it's likely that Sessions won't even say anything about it; he probably thinks anything Hillary = campaign = already recused himself from it.

the DOJ is full of swamp creatures that will jump off a bridge for Hillary before they open any investigation into her or anyone in her orbit.

Trump is going to have to eventually get rid of this dead weight. I imagine he's already planning it once Mueller gets done.

From the interview

>“Frankly there is absolutely no collusion…Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion…I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion…I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion…There’s been no collusion…There was no collusion. None whatsoever…everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion [note: not true]…The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion…there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion…There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign…But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party…I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion…There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion…when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.“

t. Donald "totally didn't collude but it's not a crime anyway and it's the Democrats who colluded so investigate them bigly" Trump

He's fucked

This is good. I like this

I think that's what Mueller is trying to determine. The collusion happened we know that but how much trump hismelf was involved is anyone's guess. Just read the leaked emails from Trump Jnr it's fucking obvious

>what do you expect?
I expect you to stop pretending that anything is going to happen?

There have been 100 bombshells in the last year where any honest person would say, "wow it looks like they're going to be arrested any day now."

And no arrests happen. None.

They leak to us that major crimes were committed...but that's it.

We get to KNOW about the crimes without ever seeing justice.

>one word
vs
>thousands of emails containing classified information, all on a private latop in the possession of a child sex offender.

Really gets the ol noggin activated.

>protecting blue bloods
that's not how you start a civil war m8

What is the Decryption Key for MegaNz?

>Thousands of emails containing literally nothing

WOW SUCH SCANDAL

>Lybia
>Either Huma can't spell the name of an Islamic country or this is fake
>I'm leaning towards the first one
How the fuck are are there so many retards in charge of everything?

Why are Australians obsessed with America’s politics? Seriously, I have no idea what the fuck is going on in Australia, and I could not possible care any less, but these aussies constantly post on American politics threads.

It's better than any tv drama. Your country is an empire in rapid decline. Population of retards under the thumb by an oligarchy in bed with Israel.

Maybe she meant Labia

>DOJ can investigate
Who?

Sessions, the man who recused himself and refuses to investigate anything?

Rosenstein, the man who immediately hired Mueller to fuck Trump?

Maybe McCabe at the FBI can investigate it. Or Peter strzok.

Kek! I have never prayed to you before... I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we shitposted and why we memed. All that matters is that we few stood against many-that’s what’s important. Valor pleases you, Kek. So grant us all this one request, grant revenge! On our hated enemy!
And if you do not listen... then to hell with you!

Mmmmm notice the deafening silence from the trumptards over this. So nervous

In case you are wondering ID ACW+iKee is a shill in what we now call phase 2 of shilling process

>Phase 1: usual shitposting/botposting
>Phase 2: Getting personal and replying back and forth, this means phase 1 didn't work
>Phase 3: Crisis, all the above have not worked, Sup Forums is still on track, massive anti trump/pro hillary memes are dumped, Records of up to 134 images being dumped by a single user on previous pizzagate threads

Do a Ctrl + F with that ID and see for yourselves. This is just one of many shills browsing Sup Forums right now, for example, user ID 8/VRFESH and also UFzu/YJy in this thread

Help me bump this so more anons can see

trump's game is like a 40 ft python uncoiling.

i'm pretty shocked that Trump has the balls to take these people on, but on the other hand, if i l lost hundreds of people i personally knew and worked with on 9/11. Id be in rampage mode too.

im plenty pissed too, but holy jesus, trump is betting his whole fortune on taking these motherfuckers out. That in of itself is fucking amazing.

Im glad the man with the intelligence, balls and character took it upon himself to fuck shit up.

it's more than any of us will ever accomplish in our wildest dreams.

You're trying to explain how the law works to a board that thought Trump was going to save white people.

Holy shit you are a moron

Not in decline anymore. You should get a hobby. Something healthier than obsessing over the politics of a Country oceans away. I don’t care about your politics at all but you have beautiful outdoor areas you could enjoy in your country. It would be better for you mentally.

Everything effects everyone

>no collusion
>not a crime anyway
>democrats were actually colluding
>still concludes that Trump is fucked
I bet you have a beard and like Star Wars

salt and pepper you fucking retard

sage

what's worse than australians?

nothing

get fucked you horrible cunt.

he's right, collusion isn't a crime.

you want to troll t_d fags, fine, but you're barking up the wrong tree here.

ROFL. Trump just gutted your tax revenue to benefit your oligarchy who will invest all their savings overseas. He's done nothing to tackle regs that created your monopolies but he's gutted regs that protect what would be considered basic rights in other developed countries. He's gutting every federal department except the already bloated military which he's giving another $50 billion per year. He's really fucked over your middle class. Your country is almost the poorest among the OECD nations and it's one of the only countries getting poorer.

God stop talking Aussie. You have no idea what you’re talking about and you’re just embarrassing yourself now. Clearly, You are getting information from hyper liberal biased sources so you can’t win. Trump is a based genius. Are you a Muslim or something?

That’s it!! Found the muzzie!

>Man uses word film at 11

Subtle kek

It's Samantha Power, who was US Ambassador to UN, who was a big proponent of intervening in Libya.

What does Israeli cock taste like?

Every Federal department NEEDS gutting idiot. The US government is huge and bloated. The tax cuts are benefiting the middle class, I’ve done the math for myself already. And guess what, I’m GLAD the corporate tax rate was lowered, it was too high! I do not care if rich people get tax breaks! Good, everyone should get a tax break. He got rid of the individual mandate which is EXACTLY what ive been waiting for! You know nothing. You’re stupid.

link me the emails and I'll read through them all night if I have to

>Possibly the biggest news of 2017 t.b.h.

>released on a Friday
>barely making the news

Nothingburgers like Trump's tape and DNC e-mails got more coverage with Friday releases.

Pretty good actually

t. marine cuck

>I've done the maths myself

Hhahahahaha.

That makes 2 of us

Hillary is innocent fuk you all
Hillary is innocent fuk you all

the email scandal is months old
no ones going to jail
fuk you all
losers

Weak achmed. By the way, muhammad is a false prophet and a liar. Islam is a false religion.

Why are Australians always so insecure on their place in life and on this planet?
Your posting reeks of insecurity. Your country is on the other side of the world, always known for being a day late and a dollar short

You really are non-existent on the vast scheme of things.

I've dated two Australian girls and the insecurity was always transparent.
You remind me of them.

S/P is the State Department's Policy Planning staff. It's the internal think tank of the State Department.

Currently, the head of S/P for Trump & Tillerson is Brian Hook, who was a big #NeverTrump guy before the election: thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wth-nevertrumper-brian-hook-poised-senior-state-department-job/

Bump

I don't know if you jest but the investigation into her emails is literally closed and Sessions even said there's not enough to warrant a special counsel like what Trump has with the probe into his ties with Russia. Pol btfo

Just think somewhere in the depths of the share blue basement there is some autistic retard who decided this was a fun talking point and passed the memo around to his subordinates. Do they let you out for bathroom breaks or do you have to piss in jugs?

Thanks dr Phil!! Lmao

>You're insecure!
>Insult!
>Another insult!!
>I totes dated two Aussie girls and lemme tell you!!!

Lmao holy shit

bitch can't even spell libya?