Tell me why Kazuma is the best MC

Tell me why Kazuma is the best MC

>not calling Aqua, Megumi and Darkness for their bullshit and telling them to start being competent or to GTFO

he's a beta turd

Why does the whole group bend to his will? Why does he always get to choose what they do? Why do they do so much shit for him? Why do they stick around with him no matter how disadvantageous it becomes?

Because he's the only one who'd accept their bullshit and they know it.
But they also know he won't deal with their shit standing down, I guess all the girls are somewhat masochistic

It's a character comedy where most of the humor comes from the characters being pieces of shit or just insane, stop taking it seriously.

Are you retarded?
He does

>waah! I don't like having fun!

It's Aqua.

He has some reflections of realistic human behaviour in a crazy setting. Also he is a feminist which is a universally likeable trait.

Unlike re:zero mc who has zero human traits and is just a poorly written puppet.

He's reddit the MC

They're sexy, they're fun, they're great for taking out bosses which is exactly the kind of party they need to destroy the Demon King. It's literally the best party.

Why is reddit:zero's MC so retarded?

Muh emulia

>disadvantageous
>being around Kazuma
He is the only reason why the party survives and gets shit done
The party swap proves why they need him and those girls knows its true

Which sucks in anime that such an important group dynamics developement chapter was omitted.

because konosuba is overrated

>overrated as in too many people like an anime I like so I cant say I like it since im too hip

Konosuba is a perfect example of "what goes around comes around", every character gets its fair share of bashing, mostly due their own negligence and arrogance.

>I base what I like depending on what other people like.

why'd they let you live? what do you offer society?

Aqua seems to get the shortest end of the stick most of the time

It's Aqua so that can't be helped.

The girl's a walking max leveled Encounter Plus/Encounter Up
Additionally she remains cocky and unreasonable no matter what happens to her.

Kazuma is the only one who gets killed for his screw ups. That said, by the end of the OVA he kinda had it coming.

Getting killed is the same as a dog peeing on your car wheel, literally nothing for Kazuma.

I suppose he does get to see Eris when it happens. Darkness goes into heat demanding details when he gets back though.

>literally free res
>bombshell tank
>1 shot nuke
If megumin wasnt such a one pump chump, they could literally do any content in this imaginary world and be max lvl before the weekend hits.

so he actually kicked them out of the party? I guess I didn't watch the series correctly then, my bad

They could always just get Tits Mcgee and let her be the anti-everything-but-the-boss mage.

Compared to recent MC's sent into fantasy/game worlds, he seems amazing. Compared to Kirito and Subaru, he would seem great. He's good, not bad, not great, just flat-out good.

Hey, you want to meet at Hot Topic and talk about how much our parents suck, user? Hipster twat.