Seal team six red squadron

>Seal team six red squadron
>Trap

This is getting out of hand Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
businessinsider.com/meet-kristin-beck-2017-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's another one? or is this the one from a few years back? I think these "alpha trannies" all have tiny dicks.

my theory is that high T + small penis leads to bizarre fetishes stemming from high sex drive funneled through sexual frustration. what comes out is deformed and warped.

Literally one of the baddest mother fuckers on the planet.... Tranny

Hahahaha.
White race is a genetically degenerate race and needs to be culled for the good of humanity.

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
Read this shit if you have a min. So many keks

>believing seal team six really killed bin laden

So much for women can't serve in the military.

>Commited and witnessed crimes of humanity
>Puts on a wig, makeup, and womans clothing to cope

Further evidence that transgenderism is a mental illness

Never said that mother fucker.

More like she realized life is short, so it's time to stop hiding and live as who she really is.

>she

Didn’t seal team six all die in a helicopter “accident” shortly after bin laden was “killed” ??

>Maybe if I get fake tits and put on a dress people won't think anything is wrong when I cry like a bitch all the time for no reason.

Military manlets really believe this.

There are about 300 of them in four different squadrons, but a lot of red squadron died in operation red wing.

>who "she" really is

MK Ultra at work

Doesn't surprise me, people in American army, navy, CIA etc. become mentally unstable/ill after they kill so many innocent people and childrens

So what you are saying is elchapo is going enjoy his next thirty years of prison BBC.

That's not a trap. That's a fenced off minefield with large yellow warning signs everywhere.

much more simpler that that
it's called holywood and foodindustry

>Meet Kristin Beck, the transgender Navy SEAL hero fighting Trump’s proposed trans ban

son. of. a. bitch.

businessinsider.com/meet-kristin-beck-2017-7