CHINA TELLS TRUMP 'THIS IS NOT HOW A U.S. PRESIDENT SHOULD BEHAVE' AFTER NORTH KOREA TWEET

newsweek.com/china-tells-trump-not-how-us-president-should-behave-north-korea-tweet-764757

Other urls found in this thread:

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015003467712;view=1up;seq=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China who?

>inb4 the left allies itself with China and all it's suicide vans and child labor sweat shops

Nice deflection attempt, China

China = Shithole.

Those commies need to stfu

newsweek is literally fake news

The Chinese are pure evil, they will backstab you at the drop of a hat

>newsweek
It doesn't get more anti-American and LARPcity than Newsweek. War is not happening, especially not nuclear war. Next year is just going to be the same hogwash as this year.

>the inappropriate chad president
>the virgin prude diplomat

They already are allied with China.

North Korea is a Deep State CIA puppet state and the CCP of China is their proxy to communicate with and deliver oil, uranium, weapons and other goods to them.

North Korea is the Deep State's ultimate Sampson Option should they fail and their whole global prison planet system comes crashing down.

>Implying they didn't do that years ago

Are these "people" even really being diplomatic? Since when do they care about feelings. We see videos originating from China all of the time where people literally run over other people, or they're killing cats just for the hell of it.

They're literally just reprimanding Trump because they got called out for aiding North Korea while it's fucking developing weapons. Fuck them, they're driving the world down into a world war, thinking they can play the role of Switzerland and pick up the pieces after this war plays out. They got called out, and now they're mad.

honestly where the fuck does anyone outside the US come off telling anyone in the US how we should conduct ourselves? get on our level chinks then maybe we start to give a fuck.

trump might actually be retarded if he doesn’t sieze power from the neocons because they’re going to start a fucking war and this guy seems content with tweeting about it

Like I give a shit what China says when they force any of their citizens who tries to help or even report someone getting hurt to have to pay for their insurance bill, which has directly led to their entire citizenry having a larger disregard for life.

>its another comment from the inofficial "opinions" section
>newsweek.com
>butthurt pajeets and gooks will spam and bump it either way

The 4chankoros should stop eating dogs and babies first.

NK isn't developing weapons strictly to nuke its enemies (Seoul, Tokyo, Washington, etc). The entire point of these tests and developments is so that NK can be taken seriously as a nuclear power. War is in no one's best interests, it's a waste of time and money and nobody wants to clean up afterwards.

Sup.

Was Trump wrong, though?

And here come the diaspora gooks of all subhumans projecting about eating dogs and baby fetus

See, I used to possess a strong antipathy for the way the president conducted himself. That is until other nations started telling us how OUR country and OUR president should conduct themselves and what OUR policies—domestic and abroad—should be. I can’t believe other nations have the audacity to tell us what we should do and how we should act.

I'm not Vietnamese, but if you want to take your anger and frustration out on them then that's up to you. *shrug*

This. They cannot be trusted.

Should they even be trusted to develop weapons that can potentially harm other nations relatively significantly? It's like having a deranged neighbor that eats their own shit, and is still living like it's 1954. Should your shady, double-dealing neighbor really be providing them the necessaries to build a bomb?

the chink whant their revenge they will invade us to satisfy their humilation of the last centuries but they will be exterminated ,keep crying pussycats.

I'll post this in every China thread I see. Have a physical copy which I recommend, but you can view the full thing here: babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015003467712;view=1up;seq=14

Understand your enemy. Understand they have not changed because it is their nature. Exploit this.

Sup nigger.

that pasive agresive of dealing with usa only make things fannier and see how ridiculous they are

The country that owns yours by debt and will be claiming large portions after you collapse in the coming years

I said I'm not Vietnamese you stupid chankoro.

農村和郊區延遲

First of all, the Chinese don't own most of US debt. The US citizens do. China just own the most foreign debt. Second. There will be no collapse because it would be disastrous for the Chinese economy. Third. We don't have to pay back shit you shitskin separatist.

And they have seen nothing yet......

burgers are the original shitskin separatists

US Presidents shouldn't behave like typical Americans?

>N-no US, pls don't call us out on our BS. THATS NOT HOW YOU ACT!

We rule the world and we eliminate dividers like you with fire and brimstone.

No, but I think complaining about it on Twitter or to NYT does it no good either.

you can't even defeat a country of gook rice farmers and took forever just to kill one sandnigger, you are all bark and no bite

I wanna see a more recent study. Korea then vs now is an astonishing difference. Id wager they are more on par with Japan, while the Philippines are probably much worse now.

>I'm not Vietnamese
Said every angry and frustrated diaspora gook on Sup Forums littering this place with these gook bluepills and retarded shit like no one with at least half a brain in the 21st century can take serious

Who gives a fuck?
China's ruling elite are scum and have had it easy for far too long.

They're not meant to be building fake islands either.

You can't even last 5 seconds of succession.

Neither could China and France. We killed so many gooks that it took years for Vietnam to come out of war, famine, and indoctrination death camps. Now we sell weapons to them and they beg to trade with us. In the end they all succumb to our will.

and you cannot do anything without permission from your Jewish masters first. You are a client state of Israel, nothing more.

okay bring up the fucking farmers, but we would enslave spain for cute brown eyed babies overnight
>succession

Did you ask permission to make a post like this first? You forgot to mention and give thanks to your "greatest ally".

>Le Israel is America's master meme

Fuck off, it's not even a funny joke anymore. It's Rich jews in the US, not Israel.

Shit you're right, that would imply they broke away successfully.

Funny how a shitskin like you is so hot and bothered by Israel. Just their existence tears your countries apart. Divide and conquer. Which is why they make great allies against our enemies. If it were not for them you probably wouldn't be living in Spain.

Why is Trump so bad at diplomacy?

sure thing burgercuck

kek, the burger shows his stripes

Well China can help us deal with North Korea before they actually hurt someone or they can shut their 2nd world mouth.

>force dictators to react and defend themselves instead of passively watching them oppress and conquer
>bad
These losers know if they push the boundaries that Trump will be all over them.

Europe is for white people. You should go back to the Middle East where you'll feel more at home with beheadings being your favorite past time.

Your Jewish masters say that Europe is for everyone

kek

Fuck them. Fuck them all to death.

So you're fulfilling what the Jews what. Not surprised. Your people cause civil wars just so you can have an excuse to leave their shithole of a country.

Thanks to U.S. libfags its rare to find stats exposing the differences between "Asians" and most crime Stats in the U.S. are by default lumping them together as Asian Americans even though the stats that exist obviously show its retarded to lump literal niggers like Viets together with Japs and real Gooks

But in recent European stats real gooks and japs are so far top tier just as in the common saying about "Asians" however there is a high statistically inaccuraccy due to relatively low korean population. Viets meanwhile are just as in the U.S the niggers among Asians and dragging down European nations in most crime stats.

NK has no intentions on actually hurting someone, they just want to have a successful arsenal and to be taken seriously. I feel like his threats are misconstrued for "if you don't back off, we WILL nuke you". This whole thing is little more than just a defense mechanism.

Ah yes, I'm sure Trump is willing to start WW3 over petty shit.
He's a joke mate, his attitude has already cost you a bunch of international influence.
Wake up.

Right. I'm NOT going to die in nuclear hellfire then.

is it any coicnedence Syria, Iran, NK dont have rothschild banks, and Putin is headed that way?
(they also happen to be our ((enemies)))

Bing bing - bong bong

you mean the guy double dealing with the norks behind his back?

Look all I'm saying is any future war would be on the ground, conventional, or at the very least air defense. Nukes are an EXTREMELY last resort option.

>Caring what the guy who is helping your enemy has to say.
Only leftist do what their enemies tell them to do.

>BR gives his 5 cents

yeah if anything this is a good sign

Tell me whats the name of the one "country" in the world that openly and explicitely SUMMONS the U.S. president like a sworn in servant?

No you won't. You'll get to see the US slowly isolate itself while giving China more room for diplomacy with the world instead.

>le 56% argument
Fuck off.

your idea off china is way too positive. china embarresses itself by attempting to aggressively expanding their borders and you think by being caught red handed they will look better than trump who called them out on it because he used TWITTER which is proven to work?

Good. Let them fucking take responsibility for the world. They'll soon learn the cost of that position.

Thank goodness!

just bomb chyna already

US isnt run by Barry anymore; can't tell us how to behave.

Right. But not everyone cares about what China does on it's part of the Pacific.

>haha good
China "taking resposibility" for the world would mean replacing the dollars around the globe with their own shit.
Which means sending back all of that money to the US, which means massive inflation and stock crashes.

Don't get me wrong, the Pax Americana has to end but via diplomacy and slow militarization of other countries, not quick replacement via isolation & twitter rants.

yeah and not everyone cares about what Trump tweets. Are you comprehending this?

cant find the f tweet, did he deleted it?

Your allies do, China does, Russia does, your allies in Asia actually care a lot.
Even Japan voted against you in the UN recently, wake up.

Once again, fuck them all to death.

>babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015003467712;view=1up;seq=14
Thanks for this; any way of getting the full PDF as a download without being a member of that group?

Red Unification (적화통일) is coming. North Korea will use its nukes to force the US to withdraw from South Korea and then use sporadic attacks on Korean navy vessels and other targets to undermine the South Korean economy and eventually force the country into a confederation which is coincidentally what President Moon favors anyway

Basically the two main obstacles in the way of Unification are the politically crippled South Korean conservatives and the United States Forces Korea.

赤와대 + 조선로동당 (+중공)

보수파 + 미국

Most South Koreans can be bullied into doing whatever the most powerful people or whoever seems most powerful at the time want. The North Koreans and China will work together to make a US withdrawal an option for Americans, people don't want to fight a land war in Asia

The deal will be Americans Out in return for a Chinese-brokered denuclearization, the rest will follow as a natural consequence

Screen cap this comment

Or nothing really changes other than more sabre rattling?

I'm not too sure about that. I think it could go nuke very quickly frankly.

Everyone loses when nukes were used. Why do you think they weren't used in the end with the Cold War? How come nothing got nuked during the Cuban Missile Crisis, the only time America was ever at DEFCON 2? It's very last resort when shit gets too heavy.

North Korea successfully possessing nuclear ICBMs is itself a change

Even without a US withdrawal, it changes the balance of power between the two sides drastically

North Korea will be able to once again carry out sporadic attacks on South Korea (Yeonpyong, Cheonan) with even more impunity than before since serious retaliation can no longer be credibly threatened

Certainly North Korea will not launch a preemptive nuclear strike unprovoked... but as of about a year from now, neither can anyone else. Not only that, but they can no longer credibly threaten to, for example, kill 50,000 North Koreans in retaliation against a North Korean attack on South Korea that kills 5,000.

As soon as the North Koreans decide they have this one in the bag and no one is going to forcibly disarm them, they will start playing a little game called, How many South Koreans can i get away with killing.

The answer to this question is probably quite high, somewhere north of 500

The fun part is that we are about to find out

Most of what you're saying is not wrong. I still firmly believe that NK wouldn't be so suicidal and retarded as to do any strike, let alone a preemptive one on any major U.S city. Surely Kim knows that in the end, the U.S is much more powerful than NK and that they would be obliterated with no help from China if they dared did such a thing.

This is like the CEO of Coke telling the CEO of Pepsi that they're doing their job wrong.

Interesting. I fear you may be absolutely right.

US collapses & what exactly does China claim large portions of? They come to our land we will wreck them.

Why do you fear? SK's the one that gets fucked in the ass. Maybe we'll lose allies because if his theory comes true all we can do is sit back and watch, but how do we die from that?

Oh yes of course the North Koreans aren't going to nuke anyone certainly not unprovoked

But what is significant is that even if the North Koreans achieve even an Israel-tier nuclear arsenal that's enough to deter others from either nuking or even launching major attacks on them.

Just as Iran would never dream of attacking Israel and killing tens or hundreds of thousands of Israelis out of fear of nuclear retaliation, so shortly it will become impossible for any power to consider a major assault against North Korea without potentially massive retaliation in kind.

This will give North Korea the freedom to launch small, morale destroying attacks on South Korea none of which are worthy of risking a nuclear war to retaliate massively against, but which are enough to cause turmoil in the South and open negotiations in their favor.

Say you turn on your tv and the North Koreans just blew away 200 South Koreans. Bad but not worth risking a nuclear war right? The most Uncle Sam can risk is a retaliatory attack that kills 200 or maybe even 2000 North Koreans. But next time they kill 500. The next time just 100. Then 200. What do you do? Can't really start a major war over if, but meanwhile foreign investors are heading for the exits in South Korea and the stock market is down 15%...

And you already played the sanctions card. China says tut tut we disapprove of this kind of thing but does nothing. Same attacks happen on a monthly basis now and the economy has totally cratered. Eventually people start throwing around the n word and I don't mean nigger I mean negotiations. Peace negotiations.

And this is how you lose South Korea.

Go eat a dog you fish fucking jap squatting chink

The guys who took over your economy, dumbass. No wonder you are a 3rd world shithole kek