Kuzu no Honkai

1 hour left until next episode airs.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuzunohonkai_tv/status/844935535147831296
news.noitamina.tv/kuzunohonkai/article/20170324__2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

March 25, two days left until the final chapter release. If anyone have the raw early, please share it with us.

What does it say?

It's Mugi wondering to himself how he's going to break up with Hanabi.

M: I wonder
M: would she sleep in such a cute way if I told about akane-san and me?
M: Maybe she would cry.
M: she is so beautiful when she cries
Poor hanacuck

Today is the day

Oh my. She's going to go on a murder spree isn't she

>Implying she cares about mugi romantically

>final chapter: a lit up world

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Quints confirm then.

>Fucking quints

She cared about ecchan way more than about mugi

The final rides.

Get a life.

Stop baiting. This is a old page from ch 32.

twitter.com/kuzunohonkai_tv/status/844935535147831296

It seems the next episode will airs a little bit later than the usual time. 1:35 AM JST.

It's currently 12:45 AM JST.

She went full psycho?

Is the anime any good? Will it go to the conclusion of the manga? I'm right at the end of the manga now waiting for the last chapter.

Well I'm enjoying it, although I can't remember the last time I watched a romance anime. They've never really been my cup of tea. I think it's guaranteed to get to the end of the manga, it moves along pretty quick. I'm excited for the last chapter, hoping everyone gets a happy end.

They have to love themselves to get a happy ending.

c h a r a c t e r
d e v e l o p m e n t

But it is true.

How late will our Honkais be today?

25 min because of shitty movie

news.noitamina.tv/kuzunohonkai/article/20170324__2.html

What. The. Fuck.

The whore and the cuck get a happy ending while every other teenagers get bad endings. This is the worst shit ever. I swear the author self insert as Akane.

w h o
i s
h a n a b i
r e a l l y ?

Wow, it's almost as if teenage heartbreak is real.

Kuzu no Honkai actually has really good directing for this type of show.
I read some of the manga, and the anime seriously improves everything 100x over.

I just watched the first episode

You guys are fucking insane. This show is CLEARLY showing rape to be a perfectly acceptable thing. He ASKS her for her consent, and she DEOSNT GIVE IT. Doesn't matter how much you smooth talk after, SHE DID NOT GIVE CONSENT.

You people are disgusting for supporting such a sick show.

>Ecchan and honeybee goodbye was under the rain
>Akane and mugi goodbye was under the rain

>You people are disgusting
Where do you think you are?

I hope this is bait. If not, then kill yourself.

That preview didn't show anything we haven't already seen in the manga. The last chapter could brighten things up a bit.

Really now? Dude, if that's true, then this is pure garbage.

Just fuck my kuzu no honkai up.

I hope both of these two cunts dies in a car accident.

>Akane face
poor girl
Still waiting for ecchan x cousin pic too

Akane theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Eh, Akane's the only bad person and if she has some bullshit change of heart and becomes a better person, good for her.

JUST

>We fucked up our students real good, right honey?

You know this story makes sense only if Mugi and Hanabi take their own way alone?

This.

I'm fine with them breaking up. I just hope there is a time skip showing the characters mature up.

The true ending?

They already broke up. When Mugi chose Akane. It's already over between them. It's just time for them to make up and move on.

I don't get why people are obsessed with them getting together. They're a shitty couple as ever and they should try to grow as people before they get with anyone else first.

>Hanabi makes a friend

Yep.

Something something cute couple, like that. But yeah, who knows what kind of trick the author is pulling out of her ass at this point. Oh well, manga final chapter should be out in a few days. I better look out for the raw.

every stream is dead, where are we gonna watch it anons?

t. Mugicuck

Best part of the series are their interactions

They go well together

I watched it on TV. It's a pretty boring episode to be honest.

>mugi
>cuck
We have only one true cucklord in the series, and two girls who got btfo the other two are the main character, converter and the pure girl who died for our sins

Be honest. They are cute together, but there was never love between them. For this reason, everything is over. But this experience forced them to learn something about themselves. If there aren't any feelings, you can get the body of one person, but you'll still feel alone as hell. For this reason they searched also the body of other people (senpai, Moca, ecchan, etc.) They were never satisfied. And when they tried to make love, they failed. Because there wasn't love.

>every stream is dead
What did he mean by this?

>but there was never love between them
Incorrect

It was suposed to be out at 18:35
meizhi is down, and so is neetball

user, there was never love. Some kind of chemistry. Some signs of blooming feelings, possibly. But nothing strong enough to be called romantic love. But they were very close because they felt similar to each other. Only this.

>This is why I need feminism

Only surprise thing in this episode is original anime scene where Hanabi friends still think she's going out with Awaya. And Hanabi thought about that time Mugi didn't come.
Maybe that's a hint?

Latest chapter for the manga and newest illustrations that advertise the last chapter pretty much confirms they'll be together.

>They haven't interacted for a while and now, they're in a room all alone together and the chapter ends there

Now, look at all the times they were alone together. They always do something sexual and their relationship develop even more each time. Do you not know that each time they're apart and they do their own thing, they go back to each other or happen to come across another every time? Why would it be different this time? Latest illustration to advertise the last chapter is a red string of fate tied to both Mugi and Hanabi. You also have one where Hanabi is smiling.

The truth hurts because you like the ship, but you should accept the idea now, or the end will disappoint you so much. The pic with Kanai and Akane together shows they will get still screentime also in the last episode. So basically, the screentime for Mugi and Hanabi will be really small.

Wait, where the fuck did you watch it.
Why no screencaps this week?

Here is another shitty screenshot.
>My boyfriend made me angry

user...please.

Or maybe they don't want to spool things before the last chapter is out

Signs of blooming feelings are love user. Its called signs of love which equal to love itself. Now they only have to realize it and be open. Don't be so dense. Its like you never read the manga.

Funny you say that when the author herself ships them hard.

>Cucknabi ends up alone
>Lesbos becomes straight
>Akane keeps getting doubledicked by cuckniisama and Mugi
>Moka keeps being pure
Great ending

Will the anime cover it?

Spoil*

Yes. It's episode 12.

Imho fanboyism makes you blind.

How chapter 45 was adapted? Mugi and Akane bromance was supposed to be the climax of the series, I hope they didnt fuck up

Literally the same as manga.

For some reason the director shipping Hanabi and Mugi together really hard, unlike the manga.

It makes the show more interesting, honestly.

Exacltly the same but it showed that after the thank you scene akane and mugi were both crying.

Akane didn't cry, stop lying you retard. Obviously you didn't watch the episode.

Don't reply to bait.

How so? There's a shit ton of signs, setup, and foreshadowing. You must be blind yourself. Literally all what has happened so far with Hanabi and Mugi describes the Red string of fate.

>The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.

And apparently it's not enough if they advertise the last chapter with a illustration of both of them with a red string.

Stop posting and go fuck mugi hanabi

Language teacher scene soon?

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING INN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Is Mugi /ourguy/?

>The last kuzu standing, akane already went down

>subs delayed again

Purified akane is 11/10

Spooky eyes.

>I'll always remember the great fucks we had

I expected mugi crying but I didnt expect akane to actually cry in the goodbye scene too.
It was ecchan x hanabi all over again, they got so btfo by the cuck that it wasnt even fun.
She went from not caring about oniichan and mugi at all from marrying oniichan and becoming a bro to mugi. Its was believable between mugi and akane, but mugi x oniichan just felt like an asspull and rushed.
Same with hanabi and ecchan, it was believable, but then cousin asspull just said leave /u/ to me and btfoed both without doing nothing.

>I am so fucked up mugi