Why doesn't Lucoa have scoliosis by now. She's 1/3 tiddy and she walks perfectly fine

Why doesn't Lucoa have scoliosis by now. She's 1/3 tiddy and she walks perfectly fine.
I know it's fiction but seriously..

spine, powered by vast magical powers desu

She's a dragon, those tits are as light as air to her. I wear a G cup and have no back pain. It's just a shitty meme.

>applying 3DPD to 2D perfection

Scoliosis is congenital

Just because you get no back pain doesn't mean other girls don't.

I bet you're a fat ass though. Don't lie. You know its different for fat girls with huge tits than a skinny girl with huge tits

I work out/do cardio 3x a week. Wouldn't it be way worse for fat girls anyway?

LITERALLY a goddess and you're whining about her physical prowess?

>girls
>on the Internet
Wearing a dress doesn't make you a gril user

She's stronk as fug. Did you even watch the show?

I want NTR her from the Shota

Do you also do weight lifting/calisthenics? Either way you're amazing and all other girls should follow your example.

Itou Eight doujin when?

She's not human to begin with

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I do some basic weight lifting. Generally I'm a total cardio bunny, muh elliptical.

What's your measurements?

What are yours?

Lucoa is healthy.

She has a dragon spine

41" is the only one you're really interested in.

No clue. My jeans are 34/34. Should be 34/36 but you have to do special shopping for those. Shoe size is like 12. Shirt is 15½, 34-35. That's all I can tell you.

I'm interested in all. Well, at the very least waist as well.

41", 26", 33"

Damn

A: Dragon. Her human form is either shape-shifting or glamour, but unnatural regardless. She's not even real in-setting.
B: Even if she were real proper exercise and chiropractic care can prevent basically any spinal deformation, and even reverse scoliosis if it's caught in the early stages.