Sup Forums in one picture

Sup Forums in a summed up in a single picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLx2NCp9_jE&t=127s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats actually so true. Yikes.

Wtf i'm Hwhite now

>kek they act like muh jews are responsible for their problems

The fact that world war 2 was fought because of jews is something one could easily forget right, and that our society is basically a shadow of the aftermath of said war is also not important right
And im not a victim to jews, jews will be the victims when they will be placed into ovens, but this time for real
And the goy thing is just to trigger an inner rage of white people, to take action
Wont you go into attack mode if someone came into your face and started shouting bitch, getting louder and louder
You would fight back
And thats the only thing we need, getting people out of this jewish system of apathy and trigger their fighting instinct
And if we are white niggers because we say goy, then what are jews?
Muh Holocoust, Muh Israel Shekel Shekel rub
Those faggots project holograms into schoolclasses of fucking actors, that tell them about muh holocoust and muh nazis
Fuck off you fucking kike

meanwhile we see the pol meetup pics every single day that prove it isn't that at all
but you knew that

Oy vey now I'm anti-white

Sup Forums BTFO
shut down the board immejiately!!!

Fuck off you NazBol autist.

Imagine boomer posting this hard

I agree, and as punishment all Jews should pack up everything they have and go back to Israel. Let's see how much Sup Forums likes America then. Say goodbye to your Lawyers, Politicians, and Netflix you fucking Nazis!

The more you pay attention to how much shit a Jew or group of Jews is behind, the less you're able to ignore it. You're either a Jew or an idiot at that point.

we actually call you bitches "gentiles". real jews dont use goy it's too outdated.

Hello JIDF

50% white is such a noble goal. Cuck

Wtf i love kikes now

Funny, that’s how I feel, only in reverse, kike.

But I have a master's in engineering and a high paying career and take care of my children.

Even saying we are niggers trivializes the plight of blacks in the racist US.

lmao enjoy being poor christfag

>context
sage n thyme

Muh temple 'n shiet

Haha nice get shoah'd

Enjoy your myriad genetic disorders, Slothstein.
'Hey you goooooyyyyyys!'

All that and also, niggers are stupid. Their lives will suck no matter where they go. We had a good thing going however. And le goyim are waking up, I feel the energy. We're taking back our FREEDOMMMMMM

you got me! I'm pretty lactose-intolerant. worth it to be richer and better educated than you could ever imagine!

kek

>we need the jews to keep the lights on for when Jesus arrives.

kill yourself shill rat

>13% of US population
>56% of all homicide perpetrators
>"poverty and racism"

Yes clearly addressing absurd murder rates of blacks in America as being a black thing is racist. But what happens when you look at them GLOBALLY?

I don't think they'll last a week. We really need to get on this to make the world know how important we are. All fellow jews lets go to Israel so the goyim will suffer.

WTF I love mass immigration and Jewish subversion now

>niggers with jobs
>niggers who just aspire to some traditional values
>niggers who just want a conservative wife and 2.3 kids they can be a good husband and father for
>niggers who respect property rights and are law abiding
Wow totally white niggers! It's like we're exactly the same as all those niggers blaming whitey while they rape and steal and murder and mooch. Thanks OP!

What are you achieving? I'm here for the lulz.

>Sup Forums in one picture
>a bunch of fucking words

More like this

youtube.com/watch?v=lLx2NCp9_jE&t=127s

Because people who have the social confidence to go to any meet up are totally an accurate representation of pol lmao