Is Gen Z doomed to live a life of idiocracy thanks to modern (((education)))?

Is Gen Z doomed to live a life of idiocracy thanks to modern (((education)))?

youtu.be/M2fHQ9eULzk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Date_and_age_range_defining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the problem are normies, they can't into studying.

>Barack Obaba, bc hes running AGAIN, right??
This is HS in 2012, those are millenials.

>those are millenials.

semantics. You must be Gen Z eh? Because 2012 was like so long ago right? You were just a little kid way back then?

>flag
>eh
Those kids are 15/16, born in 97/98. GenZ starts in 2005 (politically more conservative, which will be the defining factor when theyre all grown up)

Rap music and Pokemans.

its not the education systems fault

its immigration. you try competing with the 1% of chinas billion in a STEM class, good luck.

we have opened the floodgates to immigrant overclasses and 99% of gen z is going to be stuck with the wagecuck jobs

Well, it really doesnt matter their political leanings if they arent taught basic knowledge, and more importantly how to think for themselves.

Not entirely likely, the boomers will retire by the time they get into the work force. Its us millenials that get the short end of the stick.

Not relevant bc u implied that me saying them being millenials is wrong.

Well, that is definitely a problem in Canada due to our current points based immigration system, plus immigrants tend to work harder as they had to jump through many hoops to get here, native born peoples just take it for granted and try to coast through life. I agree though, Canada is not the place if you want some high-flying corporate job. Its better suited for those who are content with a blue collar job in forestry or mining and want to live outside of overpopulated overpriced cities.

Which is why I will do whatever it takes to get to the top as a Millennial. My generation will get the short end of the stick because of when I was born so I have to be selfish to "society" in the end to get ahead.

No, I was implying that whether they are Gen Z or Millenials isnt the important thing to take away from this thread. Its how piss poor the education system nowadays and how dumb the kids are these days.

The real red pill is to be generous and giving, and you will get back more in return than if you are selfish.

yeah my 8 year old niece said she hates niggers
epically redpilled bro

That's what my parents told me growing up. I had unselfish parents while my peers had selfish parents which made me glad.

I don't support selfishness towards everyone just "society". Society can shove it for all I care. Help your personal allies and have them help you. Be insular towards them and use favoritism towards each other to move forward even while the others sink. Most people are idiots and wouldn't help you if you were down.

Wow, that is a really mature thing to say, and very true. Its one of the aspects I like about Canadian society over American society (I've lived both places). Americans tend to

I have a 12 year old nephew and he loves trump. He said that if he had the chance he’d help build the wall. Gen z is fucking based

Fuck, why do my comments get cut off sometimes!!! Fucking frustrating! What I was saying was...

Americans tend to be more oriented towards the individual where as Candadians tend to be more community oriented. Everyone helps each other out. Its a great way to live. Except now the mass influx of chinks and poos is destroying that and is why I (and many other Canadians) find myself on Sup Forums.

>GenZ starts in 2005 (politically more conservative
This is so bullshit. It's gonna be twice as bad as millennials

Midterms will be the first time we'll get to vote, guess we'll see how powerful Gen Z is boys.

lmao imagine being this retarded
your 12 year old nephew doesn't undersrand anything about politics and is probably brainwashed by his retard dad and uncle
in 5 years he'll be wearing an antifa shirt and saying "impeach drumpfff!"

Nope, not brainwashed. He would beg us to put on the trump rallies so he could watch them, he knows that importing millions of shitskins is a bad idea and he’s only 12

go read audacious epigone you fucking retard

>coming up with his own ideas means he isn't brainwashed

>Those kids are 15/16, born in 97/98. GenZ starts in 2005
this is not true at all.

he's 12 dude. he shouldn't be worried about politics and immigration policy.
stop putting on the news in front of him because it's fucking bad for them.
kids think it makes them "mature", but they're incredibly impressionable at that age and they follow the lead of people around them
>ie. (you)

In my personal life as a millenial bordering gen-z i have come across four main types of gen-z.
>apolitical (35 percent)
>normal leftist (15 percent)
>memer who hates sjws but doesnt know jack shit about politics (30 percent)
>hardcore capitalist, nationalist, right wingers. (20 percent.)
Then again i am a rural/suburban retard so i'm sure it is much worse in the city.
Results may vary.

I was watching news broadcasts at 5.

Well you are autistic.

Hmm, I find similar, most people dont really care about politics but of those that do the highschool grads tend to be more right wing while the university post modernist degree holders are full on SJW. Give the fact that most kids go to college these days I find that alarming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Date_and_age_range_defining