SPIC THAT KILLED WHITE FATHER OF VIA SWATTING ARRESTED!

Tyler Raj Barriss, 25, called in a false police report of a 28-year-old father of two Andrew Finch that resulted in SWAT teams busting down his door, causing his death.

Tyler Raj Barriss was known as "SWAuTistic" on Twitter and did an interview on Drama Alert earlier in the day.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

GoFundMe for father
>gofundme /funeral-expenses-for-andy-finch

2015 article of the suspect arrested on charges of calling in bomb threats to KABC News station.
>latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/tn-gnp-glendale-man-charged-in-false-bomb-threats-to-kabc-studio-20151015-story.html

Twitter thread and article confirming he's been arrested

>twitter.com/BNONews/status/946978396357234689

>bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899

Thanks to this spic, two white children will now grow up without a father.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNIGrAJ9Pvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayy

Lmao

>PS4 players
RIP to those kids though

Who was in the wrong here, the kid for starting it, or the cops for ending it?

both.

This is the new face of America, and it's beautiful.

that spic is gonna make some good boi pussy in prison

Both. Guy was shot as he opened his front door. Cops didn't bother investigating the house or looking for signs of violence. Spic shows no remorse either, saying he dindu nuffin on twitter.

Are we sure he isnt a poo?

He's going to federal buttfuck prison. Forever. Prison is gonna make him wish it was HIM that those cops shot, instead of that poor innocent father.

Gaymers get no sympathy from me. Cops were just doing their job

this

you have to be a next level retard to think that calling a swat team to some dudes house is a fucking good idea.

It wouldn't make any difference, just another non-white being the main factor of this man dying.

imagine the kids mother having to explain how their father died when they grow up eventually. "your father got into a heated argument on call of duty over $1.50 and an autistic crazy spanish hacker called in a hit on him from the police"

this is the future we chose

His twitter unironically said "i run xbox"
The console gaming community is bar none the most disgusting mix of mongoloids america has to offer, with pc you get neckbeards with consoles you get out of control browns

two threads about this fucker on /k/, both devolved into a fight over whether cops should be legit self-defence targets since their penchant for twitchy triggers on whites is gaining mainstream attention

remember, kids, blacks have a disproportionate representation in police interactions but whites still get shot to death way more often

You didn't even read the article did you? The person who got killed wasn't involved in ANY WAY. One asshole threatened to SWAT some guy. Guy gave a fake address.

Cops show up at someone's house who was TOTALLY UNRELATED TO EITHER OF THEM AND DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME. Shoot him dead without asking questions.

that is fucked up. the spic and the cop need to be fucking removed

Na m8. Dude who died was unrelated.

> Faggots A and B get in fag fight.
>A tries to swat B.
>B gives fake address
>Cops show up at fake address, which is a real persons house.
>unlucky dude is unlucky.

I completely agree shits still fucked though, arguably more so.

howdid i know it was gonna be a 35% fucking idiot. bet hes antifa too

Jesus Christ, California - what kind of weird mongrels are you guys breeding out there? Knock it off.

why did they just shoot the guy what the fuck happened

The real issue here is the police. I understand it's funny when they're killing niggers, but militarized police shooting up everything really is becoming a problem for everyone now and not just niggers and spics.

Why do SWAT teams always go in guns blazing instead of doing some basic fucking recon? They could have called the house from a regular phone line and pretended to be a sales person or something just to talk to someone inside and see if they sounded paniced. They also could have, I don't know, looked through a fucking window?

They never do any recon they just go straight to the front door, kick it in, and then start shooting any house pets in sight and then humans if they feel like it.

Dark and he may have been black. Had to shoot him just in case.

> be American
> open door
> get shot
This is why I dont have doors

Because the war on drugs (even though they weren't fighting the drugs here) means there are no rules fuck you civilian lick my boot I shoot first and ask questions never

>Raj
that doesn't sound very spic to me

SWAT teams aren't like normal cops. A normal cop gives you a chance to explain yourself, and a chance to follow legal orders thereby avoiding any conflict. A SWAT team immediately goes to a house, kicks in the door, and starts throwing flashbangs, shooting pets, and killing humans if they make any sudden movements, such as running in fear because a military unit just crashed in to your home and started shooting with zero explanation.

They do this based on anonymous tips, so you could call 911 right now and say your neighbor has a drug lab in his home and instead of waiting for your neighbor to go to work and then waiting outside his job to apprehend him at the end of his shift, they'll just kick in his door and start shooting with 0 recon.

you think the guy in the OP named "SWAuTistic" is a hyper competitive normie?

Now I'm not normally one for the Amerimutt mongrel meme but dayum.
>How many percent mongrel you at bro?
>Like 56% my dude.
>You are like a little baby. Watch this.

actually
>A and B fight over match
>A threatens to swat B
>B gives A address of C
>A gives C's address to D
>D swats C
>D has history of swatting anything and everything because he fucking can and don't you dare tell he won't, cause he will, By God, he will swat anything and everything
>C gets swatted
>C opens door to assess disturbance
>Police Response A shines the brights on him
>C raises hand to block glare
>Police Response B is worried PR A is in danger of being shot
>C receives a one-and-done
>PR A and B clear house
>C bleeds out
>EMS carts off C's corpse

The father that got shot didn't even play video games you fucking moron.

Its funny because everytime a cop is near me I think, the Sup Forums mods have called in a false tip to end my shitposting career

Are you the American Barbara Lerner Spectre?

the real shocker is that keemstar actually showed some actual human emotion and disgust when interviewing this little prick.

All COD niggers need to be culled.

>two white children will now grow up without a father
Dont worry, mom will find someone new and they can all get blacked together

I've had the SWAT bust down my door but they didnt shoot me, fuckers got the wrong address
>tfw I could have died

you're in canandana, m8, you'll be fine, don't you want a second helping of maple links and maple eggs in the morning?

>executing innocent people
>doing their job

I hope you get cancer and die a horrible death

If it's a normal cop even if they did you'd be fine if you just complied with their orders. A SWAT team gives no orders. They will immediately bum rush you with zero warning and if they perceive any threat from your confused reaction to a squad of men in body armor with assault rifles storming your home they will shoot you.

Ok so cops killed someone in cold blood without investigating AGAIN

there is huge burden of responsibility on American society though for tolerating this Robocop first shoot then ask mentality

Last time there was an innocent victim shot by the police here there were huge riots for weeks and this was 10 years ago

Its up to the community to stop this shit

It wasn't even SWAT, it was just a normal cop that had to be utilized.

>gets someone killed
>doesn't get a lawyer
fucking spics. ain't smart, but at least that way it'll rot.

You realize it was a trigger happy corrupt cop that executed that white father just like in Arizona. This spic was about as culpable for the murder as the woman who called in SWAT for Daniel Shaver. At the end of a day, both lost their lives to a piece of shit pig. And you bootlickers will do anything to shift the blame. Disgusting

COD is based but roughly 90% of the fans should fuck off. Ghosts had an incredibly fun and redpilled campaign.

You really should learn about the situation before you open your big dumb mouth, Anonymous.

Gaymer A and Gaymer B got in a fight over $1.50
Gaymer B told Gaymer A his address
Gaymer A alerted the police to a false hostage situation at the address Gaymer B SUPPOSEDLY lived
Innocent dude opens door and immediately gets blown away by SWAT

"Gaymer A" is the Tyler Barriss, and he's also responsible for a spat of other false bomb reports, like the one that delayed the NN vote a couple weeks back

>raj
>spic
Hello Steve. How's your economic nationalism coming along?

>shirtless mugshot

He's got gang tats that they had to document.

>And you bootlickers will do anything to shift the blame.
This.

Fuck cops and buy guns

in texas they did a no knock raid and the guy they were raiding shot one of them in the face with a shotgun (who died), and the most hilarious thing about it was the entire swat team fell back after that.

They're just faggots. If there's any danger to them their fucking tail goes in between their legs and they gtfo.

Guy also got off free.

No knock raids are beyond retarded. If a bunch of people suddenly burst through my front door screaming and waving guns around i'd be mag dumping them through the wall. How in the fuck would I even know what was going on?

I think you're all missing the point that this guy was a nigger. You should also recognize that swat teams act the way they do because of aforementioned niggers.

America wouldn't have the problems it has if it wasn't for these nigger piles of shit.

how was the $1.50 over dispute?

shit I'm too old to understand these monetizing games nowadays

>blaming niggers
>clearly cops hunting white males
Take the boot out of your mouth

If I had to guess, it was probably a gun camo or something.

>guy also got off free

WHAT

how

if the kid doesnt rot in jail, if nothing happens to the cop that cant tell the differnence between danger or not.

America will burn to the fucking ground, mark my words. this is a fucking test.

>this spic
And
>trigger happy cop

>Tyler Raj Barriss
>spic

choose one faggot

I'm amazed he got away with it instead of getting the death penalty. No knock raids should be illegal unless they have reconned the situation and determined there is an active threat inside the house with their own eyes and ears.

No knock raids of anonymous tips is insane. I have a gun at my desk if a SWAT team no knock raided my house I'd be shot instantly because my first instinct would be to grab my gun and look at the door that just got busted down with zero prior warning. I'd be killed immediately.

It's truly criminal that this post was overlooked.

S

>one that delayed the NN vote
the world is not this small
something suspicious going on

>be American
>open door
>get shot
What a well trained SWAT team. They all deserve administrative leave with full pay. Hopefully they kill some more innocent people when back on the job.

>Tyler Raj Barriss was known as "SWAuTistic" on Twitter

From what I can tell, it was just two teams competing over $1.50 in a CoD match. Losing team gets pissed and starts threatening each other, then this shit happens. It's just fucking ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNIGrAJ9Pvs
Got your solution right here

>They could have called the house from a regular phone line and pretended to be a sales person or something just to talk to someone inside and see if they sounded paniced.
No one picks up the phone, now what?

>I don't know, looked through a fucking window?
The cops see nothing amiss, now what?
Do they leave?
That's what happened in the event that led to the Warren vs. District of Colombia ruling anti-police activists love to bring up. The police were called, they showed up, poked around outside, knocked on the door and left when no one answered. Only there actually were women getting held hostage and raped upstairs.

The system is currently stacked in favor of the idea that the police should assume there are hostages and the 911 call is legit, but unfortunately we live in 56% land where nihilistic faggots like to exploit the fact the police take 911 calls seriously rather than assuming they're prank calls, in order to fuck people over $1.50.

>playing games with microtransactions

The guy that got shot was white you fucking idiot.

how do you know all this ma'am

>be american
>open door
>get shot

>No one picks up the phone, now what?
Look through a fucking window.
>The cops see nothing amiss, now what?
Knock on the fucking door and announce their presence. Inform whoever may be inside if they do not approach the door immediately they will knock it down.

You really are trying to defend no knock raids on anonymous tips? I get bootlicking regular police officers because they give you a chance to follow orders like a normal human being and you won't die unless you are retarded and fail to comply, but no knock swat teams kicking in your door with zero prior recon is insanity.

Not the cops fault, he probably resisted or didn't follow the correct instructions

How can you be this retarded. There were no instructions. It was a fucking SWAT team. They pulled up to his home started charging his door he opened it to see what the fuck was going on and they shot him.

The guy didn't even do anything they were at the wrong house on an anonymous tip.

spics are the fucking bane of this hemisphere, at least blacks are too dumb to know how to swat someone

Tyler Raj Barriss

hispanic

LMAO

hahaahahahahahahahaahahahah

srsly this shit is outrageous

more than half of the thread blames the spic prankster more than the cops

The police were illegally on his property under false pretenses.
He had the reasoned right to defend his property and self.

The police hold no higher rights than any other regular citizen.
It's almost as if they should be doing their due diligence of investigation instead of barging in, especially when they know that SWATing is a thing modernly.

The internet is srs business guys

Yeah its so fucked up. I cant wait for /leftypol/ to swatter me.

He's not even hispanic you dumb fuck ameritard
Aaarrrrrghhh I'm so mad right now, I'm logging out cunts

>Knock on the fucking door and announce their presence. Inform whoever may be inside if they do not approach the door immediately they will knock it down.

Yeah that totally won't agitate the hostage taker while completely forfeiting the element of surprise.

Dumbass.
I bet you smoke pot.
>muh no knock raids
Stop doing drugs faggot.

>Be American
>Get shot

AHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF 56%ERS

>in texas they did a no knock raid and the guy they were raiding shot one of them in the face with a shotgun (who died), and the most hilarious thing about it was the entire swat team fell back after that.
I remember this video. Wasn't it an AR, not a shotgun?

>COD is based

they literally gamble over the outcome of a CoD match.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

I'm surprised that this guy supposedly sent in multiple false threats in the past, and he has gotten away with it. Supposedly he got his jollies from doing this, and then got into swatting because he was making money off of requests.

you're a fucking psychopath if you think it's normal for cops to presume the worst about you out of minimal evidence. This isn't how a democracy works.

I hope you die killed in a swat raid.

how can you swat someone without verifying the truth of the situation first

do you consider this professional

He's either a spic or an Armenian, look at him.

STAR CHILD

Castle Doctrine is a beautiful thing, Justin.

>Democracy
>The perception of law enforcement
PICK ONE AND GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMALFAG!