#/AUS/POL OZZEST 100 EDITION

Sup cunts. Remember to spread the word about voting in Triple M's Ozzest 100, its not just their generic old bands, its Australian bands from this year.

>Vote here for OZZEST 100
triplem.com.au/sydney
theclub.airtimesurveys.com/#/registration/form/14

>Australian Defence Force on heightened alert during Russian military exercise in Indonesia
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-30/australia-on-alert-during-russian-military-exercise-in-indonesia/9293362

>50km police pursuit across Perth suburbs ends in collision
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-30/50km-police-pursuit-across-perth-suburbs/9294310

>Counter-terrorism crackdown at airports could threaten regional flights
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-30/counter-terrorism-crackdown-regional-airports/9293020

>Greens leader Richard Di Natale faces fiery new year amid party strife
archive.is/0oJlX#selection-1797.0-1797.70

>How police and counterterrorism agencies protect us on New Year's Eve
archive.is/lfXzP

>Man, 83, dies after Flinders St attack
news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/man-83-dies-after-flinders-st-attack/news-story/1e4ea862678a9b198b9432d0581d2e82

>Dandenong shooting: Police probe after gunshots fired into flat
archive.is/ZbO4x

>Trauma of crime lingers in wake of African gang rampage
archive.is/izbpJ#selection-1797.0-1797.55

Other urls found in this thread:

antipodean-resistance.info
archive.is/RFi8y
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-29/malcolm-turnbull-fined-for-not-wearing-life-jacket/9293048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trauma of crime lingers in wake of African gang rampage

SUSPICIOUSLY ABSENT FROM MAINSTREAM TELEVISION

Remember to join Antipodean resistance

antipodean-resistance.info

*backpacks into your country*
Nothin personnel kid

Fuckoff dickheads

If you actually want to fucking contribute something instead of being a bunch of larping faggots, follow the advice in this end, specifically towards the end:

Fuck off

fuck I hate chinks

Faggots

That would be racist senpai

Is making a twitter worth it?

I'm a chink and i love u user

you love me long time?

No homo btw

You make cute women

Whats goin on this side?

give me all your fucking potatoes right now

Fuck off australia.
You're a bunch of annoying troll faggots.
Your women are whores and your men can't hold a fucking pint, which is really weird because they are always drunk.

Go and shove your pet crocodile up your arse you stupid faggots.

Hello Mohammed, you seem upset?

fuck off harry you nigger lover

Why do brits drink warm beer

At least I'm not a fat australian pig. OINK OINK!

I'm when you queer.

Go and shove a koala bear up your arse you fucking cunt.
honestly, australians are a bunch of fat faggots.

Because your mums vagina smells like zimbabwe you cunt.

I hope a paki rapes you

What is all this?

Trivago girl naked, or nobody gives a shit.

Fuck off.

>1 post by this ID

Nah, not gonna happen.
I'll have blown his head clean off while he was enjoying your willing fat anus,

>Man, 83, dies after Flinders St attack

notice how OP didn't list it at the top?

They switched off his life-support at a time where public attention is minimal

Family were prepared with a statement

also

>18 counts of 'attempted murder' because of religious grievances isn't 'terrorism'

Join ASIOpodean assistance

INB4 Sudanese uprising in Musbourne on NYE.

Alright, I signed up to the Triple M website, where the fuck do I vote?

archive.is/RFi8y

>melbourne CBD on grand final day
>using a car to try and run over people
>using a machete try to stab police

>charged with driving dangerously
>two counts of attempted murder

same charges as but not 'terrorism' either

What's for dinner lads?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I bet you ate a big fat cock sausage with your mentally retarded anus you faggot.

A couple of BLTs and some chips

>notice how OP didn't list it at the top?
Shit I'm ASIO confirmed now boys. I actually just randomly select stories I find, I'm not a resident of Melbourne so its a bit harder to keep up with their african problem. I literally just type in "Australian News" and "Australian Political news" but that almost never churns results up about melbourne gang attacks.

>Tfw have to go to work soon as a bouncer at some shitty sudanese club and I'll most likely have a bunch of niggers starting fights with me all night
>I'm a real nigger I'm a fucking G I'm the realest nigger I'm a fucking G

Fucking kill me, why the fuck is this world so shit. All I want is a fucking office job

mum is making chicken schnitzels. I can sit on my comfy chair watching home and away. Feels good. Can't believe it's nearly 2018. Gonna get my dick sucked 5 minutes before the fireworks, so I'm blowing my load into some chicks face as the fire works start. Gotta start my new year right.

I know they sorta have it coming but I feel so sorry for people in Melbourne. It's like they're living in some weird NKVD-run society, where you have to constantly accept falsehood in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Muslim refugee mows down Christmas shoppers and blames it on treatment of muslims: not related to Islam, not related to him being a refugee.

Africans terrorise the city, reaching such absurd levels that one of them actually kicks a cop in the face: there is no problem with Africans

And no one is on their side. No one is willing to say there is even an issue, so you just have to sit there and wait for your house to get robbed

Try doing it in this shithole. If you make a fist even if someone is coming at you with a knife you lose your badge.

everyone I know here knows about all these fucking problems. I never get any shit from people when I go on some racist rant about how fucked things are

>yeah nah yeah nah m8
I just came for the Ozzie memes. New phone

>been a bouncer at a nightclub
Well there is your problem, if you don't like the job then just quit. Why don't you just do a normal security job at some shopping centre or something like that?

Join a government funded de-radicalisation program? No thanks.

>But muh MRE and 2 day LARP experiance!

heh, nothing personal kiddo, you're just another dumb cog in the machine

The only thing we can do here is to keep telling it how it is to everyone we know, pointing out the hypocrisy of the government and media. As the saying goes, during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Actually I think ASIO have handballed the LARP resistance onto the AFP.

Why would you work there?
Surely there are loads of other jobs that pay the same and you don't encounter drunk cunts.

It's the same here mate, it's fucking retarded how the fuck am I expected to deal with 5 drunk niggers all screaming I'M A FUCKEN G NIGGER DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE N SHIEEEEET I'M A FUCKING G HOMEBOY if it's illegal for me to get physical with them. Of course if I do I'll get 1000 years in prison and they'll get some light slap on the wrist because they're discriminated against youths who don't know any better and I'm the evil racist white man.

Going into the city (Syd) for NYE, is there a chance I'll get culturally enriched? I worry NYE is prime terrorist plot

Melbourne exists for our amusement now.

>Why don't you just do a normal security job at some shopping centre or something like that?
Mate don't even start I applied for 80 jobs this week and I did one interview with wilson but was rejected in favour of some poo in the loos with a 457. I've applied for so many office jobs I even have a degree but I get nothing back I've applied for hundreds but no one will hire me.

Yeah I got out of it. Just can't win. Definition of not fucking worth it.

Will probably move to AUS in one year.

How bad is the immigration there? Especially in Melbourne.

Is it true about the nigger gangs running around and muslims on every corner?

Melbournian's like the immigration, because they are all cosmopolitan hipsters.

I'm moving back in a year or so. Think I'd avoid Melbourne desu senpai

I've realized that.

What i want to know is if it really as pol says.

Oi, what's the plan for tomorrow night fellas

Spaghetti bolanse.

working

Stay at home like a sad cunt because I have no friends.

>Melbourne

You'll have bigger problems, like allergies and joblessness, lack of native english speakers.

if you're from auckland you'll be fine

Getting absolute hammered on Krupnikas with my Lithuanian mates.

Been living in Auckland for a year.
Heard it's pretty easy to find a job over there in my sphere.

>allergies

Explain

STAR CHILD

Melbournian's like their ethnic restaurants and high house prices. Diversity isen't going anywhere down there.

Maybe some other part of the country can be saved, I don't know. Maybe I should evac to the PNW or Iceland.

kek. That was the best line from the recent episode.
Also: 'Baffled boomer' must become a meme.

meeting up with my vietnamese friend and getting dinner. I don't even want to meet up with him, but supposedly no one else I know is doing something for new years. Might just go to the gym at midnight and workout.

fuck having friends.

Tell me about it wouldn't even do this shit for $100 an hour

Hanging out in Vienna, should be good.

Melbourne has problems with Africans and Muzzies, Sydney has problems with Muzzies, Queensland has problems with Maoris, Perth has problems with Africans

Canberra has problems with it being Canberra and Adelaide just doesn't have any jobs. Adelaide is a really beautiful place, though, so if you can swing a job there it's actually really worthwhile.

No one cares about Hobart and Darwin, but you want to avoid Darwin entirely for what should be pretty obvious reasons

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

I just can't believe they actually decided to import Africans. I don't care how PC you are, some part of you deep down should be able to look at Africa and think "Gee, that's not a very nice place. I think we should not invite those kinds of people into our home"

But no baby boomers. They apparently lack that insight

Because white women love BBC, all white Aussie men was in denial mode.

It's illegal for anyone in Auckland speaking non-native language.

>but you want to avoid Darwin entirely for what should be pretty obvious reasons
North QLD too, in some parts it's basically a no go zone. I was catching a bus back to Cairnes from Atherton and I was planning on getting off for a cigarette at the next town stop but the stop had like 100 abo's sitting around the joint so I decided to not get out for obvious reasons

Why you don't like them? They're a bunch of cutie creatures.

Anyone else watching the tv show on housing affordability around the world?

No but is it basically "australia in particular is fucked"

Apparently in Germany they consider it a sort of national pride that citizens can actually afford to live there, unlike us obviously

Pretty much.

And showing things like shared ownership of houses with a private company.

Here they buy houses for 1Mil, regardless of earthquakes and fucking volcanoes.

FUCK YOU MATE SOUNDS FUN

I don't. If you're not voting to fix immigration you're apart of the problem and as bad as a nigger.

Voting for January 26 by AB Original ft. Dan Sultan desu

geez what crawled up your ass Mohammed

Since when has immigration ever been an election issue. "Stop the boats" was refugees.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-29/malcolm-turnbull-fined-for-not-wearing-life-jacket/9293048

south western australia stay out of big cities find a place with a nice atmosphere and even better a nice pub

what i wouldnt give for someone to tie down that lid

No excuses anymore. They've been doing that for 20 years. Another 20 shall we? Until we ask your average deadshit Aussie to take some responsibility? When?

Chicken stirfry.

I agree with you but I'm saying that we're very far away from either major party modifying our immigration policies. It's just not a national debate we ever have, and while I agree that we should definitely have that, I don't see the mechanism for introducing it

I am Australian. I am proud to be Australian. My dad invested $2mil into Australia for me to be Australian.

I shall use my voting rights as an Australian for the sake of Australia

Fucking the sticker squad, what a joke, fuck off. Go back to the blue mountains and stick to fucking each other

Should I play playstation with mates or go and get high while watching the fireworks with other mates tomorrow night?

Arnent you supposed to be in china to learn some discipline you lazy fuck

hit up the pub and drink some craft beer and grow some soy boy titties. You might as well grab some chicks ass and end up on some kind of sexual harassment list.

Just remember kid, you only live your life once. You might as well make the most of it.

set off fireworks inside

I do vote to fix it, I vote for whoevers letting in the most people.