What the fuck is wrong with America?

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Why the fuck does a false police report result in a father of two, completely innocent being shot to death?

Why are American officers complete fucking psycho? Any officer that shoots first without investigating deserves the death penalty. Not paid fucking leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899
twitter.com/vNatsu_/status/946590362444992513
youtube.com/watch?v=0PthmvM5YTw
heavy.com/news/2017/12/andrew-finch-call-of-duty-swatting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are some reasons to this.

Each report is treated as an actual terrorist threat, meaning that the officers in question have no idea who the good and bad guys are.

False moves can lead to your death, you can look at the video of the boy the police shot for trying to pull his pants up. To the cop they could be reaching for a gun or something, but to the suspect they need to pull up their pants.

Human error. We fuck up from time to time and trained professionals are no different.

freedom isn't free

Niggers

Because of the second amendment. American cops always need to pretend that everyone they want to arrest might have a gun.

K

because they know from experience that shooting an innocent guy will get you paid leave at worst

correction, only a jew cop who shoots a white deserves the death penalty

fixed that for you OP

If you get an user call, why the hell aren't they sending a cop to check out the situation first?
No, they need to play with their second hand military gear right away.

If this is this easy to get somebody killed in USA shouldnt we start calling swat teams to every home of a crooked cop we can find

this.

tactical bros, young ones, want to play tactical gear man right away and they suck at it

American police tend to be subhuman losers who were never good at anything, so they decide to become pigs to feel powerful. Same with American military.

Well, the way I see it, because everyone and their mother has guns, police has to be extra careful when dealing with people, since they very well might have a gun or two up their sleeves. Thus very twitchy trigger fingers.

>Any officer that shoots first without investigating deserves the death penalty. Not paid fucking leave.
They were advised that the father had killed one of the children, and was concentrated on killing the others. This is what I have read, and don't pretend that it is a source....but it has been repeated a few times.

You tell a cop something like that, they are going to shoot someone. They think it is life or death to the people in the home.

>You tell a cop something like that, they are going to shoot someone

why this seems to apply only in the states?

This

When there's guns and hot tempers nearby it's time to duck for cover.

so you can just tell the cops anything you want and they'll go in guns ablazing?

wow the cops are really dumb in your scenario huh

Pic is American police philosophy in a nutshell. At least when the Russkie HRT pumped deadly nerve gas into a theater full of terrorist and hostages, killing most of the hostages along with bad guys, there were bad guys there in the first place...hahaha

Yes... just accept it.

>how to boil a frog

Because unelected police are unionized America hating niggers.

Because despite all of their fatmouthing about MUH GUNZ and FREEDUM most Americans are spineless, brainless cowards.

I don't even understand why this is a saying, why was boiling frogs commonplace enough of a practice to have an idiom for it?

>why was boiling frogs commonplace enough of a practice
Ask the French, frog is the national food.

The good thing about Spetsnaz is that theyre taught pain. All these trigger happy cops are so scared theyre pissing their pants.

What do you mean? In a terrorist situation they didn't even go in with Spetnaz they just gassed everyone.

And THAT is why I'm living in Canada.

America has been complete bullshitthese past years and I wouldn't be surprised if Ithe would continue.

Such a great way to end 2017.

I was thinking chinks but you just made it all make sense.

Iirc russkies failed at basic first aid and that got people killed, they didnt shoot edrything that has hands.

My point was that Spetsnaz not as scared due to what they endured during training while American cops fear a screwdriver.

>killing most of the hostages
Did cnn tell you this?

I just watched that video of the poor kid on crawling on the floor of a hotel before being flat out murdered.

I usually defend police but at this point it's over, BLM was right. Fuck this shit

During training they terrify these ~95 IQ retards into believing that every second they are walking around outdoors someone is about an inch away from murdering them. It's typically a survival necessity for police who have to patrol nigger neighborhoods where they will literally be "cooperating" and letting you search them one second and pulling a knife and shanking you the next. There are some videos out there of how quickly a situation can turn on a cop who goes into a scenario with the mindset that the other person will be reasonable and they can talk things out. As a result, the police are whipped into a constant state of distrusting the public and fearing that they will be murdered at any minute.

They are taught self protection before they are taught to protect others, and they are taught to not hesitate to go with the gut reaction and shoot first then ask questions later. The idea is that their training has honed their gut instincts to make the right decision. They do not value the lives of the public, as much as they pretend to. They aren't actually putting their lives on the line for others, but they believe that they are because they feel themselves to be in peril at all times and therefore everyone else must be even more unsafe. They frequently make a volatile situation worse. Sure, there are seasoned members of every police force and people who know the proper steps. There are also a lot more of the low IQ former high school linebacker turned fat donut munching power trip cop. They get scared, they imagine everyone is a threat and they kill people out of fear that if they don't, they'll be killed first.

cops are cowards now, and 99% of the time no matter what they do they are protected. In america, if you want to be a serial killer and just murder people and get away with it... you can just become a cop.

Because black people have allowed themselves to become uncivilized.

>John Smith at 111 Main St has a bomb!
>They know that one of their officers lives there
>as soon as you put the phone down DING DONG

by the way, anyone who sees this article needs to know it's FAKE
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899

this guy is already in jail and has been since 2015, the culprit is still UNKNOWN

STAR CHILD

Eat shit and die, spammer

The police stopped justifiably shooting criminal blacks after the BLM instigated cop killings. So now pigs kill innocent whites instead. That has the benefit of not being condemned in MSM media.

Maybe its time for whites to start killing cops too. May slow down the execution of innocent whites for a while.

So why isn't basic police interaction training part of basic education in the USA if it's so bloody easy to get killed?

Good question. Also in grown-ups self-defense schools they should start using pictures of police in target shooting.

For an innocent man it's better to shoot back than to raise his hands. See example of he who shot at a SWAT team invading his home and was cleared.

Because the state wants to kill you.

>We fuck up from time to time
We should start executing you when you fuck up. I bet it would happen a lot less often.

>ok kids, in order to not get shot by policemen you just have to put your hands up and don't resist arrest except when that doesn't work and you get shot anyway

it was self-defense

>trained professionals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

if you throw a frog into boiling water it will jump out, but if you place it in lukewarm water and turn up the heat slowly, bit by bit, the frog will never notice it's been boiled alive

>See example of he who shot at a SWAT team invading his home and was cleared
link? quick rundown?

SWAT struck into his home without announcing themselves so the guy was in the right for shooting them.

This, and after each hired gun shot dead scares more off, the people can get back to policing themselves, RWDS pop up all across the nation, while the police eventually become private security forces for operating within the quarantined big cities only.

militarization of police, increasing of police state. the more dissatisfied the populace becomes with the state the more they will keep ramping up police/security

YOU MUST BE AN OLD FUCK,that boy was 28 lol.

It is so awesome that the police have finally become a publicly funded hit squad that can be sent out on a whim.

I live 5 minutes away from where this was taken, Watervliet Arsenal. Trippy.

>be american
>fail to play simon says twister hopscotch
>get shot

>be american
>dog gets shot
>forced to cut off dogs head at gunpoint

>be american
>play a video game
>get shot

>be american
>open front door
>get shot

Fear. That's the simple answer.
For years the Merkin media has used fear as a tool in it's reportage.
This is amplified for LEOs who regularly see the outcome of that fear.
So over time they unspoken policy has become
>Look after No.1 no matter what.
So when dispatch logs tha job as "armed violent offender" they aren't going to stroll in casually and ask the offenders "wassup?" are they?
Having said that - incompetence plays a large part. But then I guess there aren't many beat cops who graduated from Ivy league colledges are there.

we should be executing niggers while we are at it and reduce these accidents too

dat Siege tho

>everyone
Your a faggot of absolutely epic proportions. Its because of blacks and the tensions they cause. Which is ultimately because of jews and theyre erosion of jim crow promotion of civil rights and ownership of the rap game and putting the most vile shit in these low iq hyper suggestable people. If thats a german flag then u should know the (((neoconservative))) movement destabilized the mid east and years of conditioning and jew media and (((un))) kalergi plan has turned germany into an open air moslem rape camp. If it wernt for black and to a much lesser extent hispanic crime which the doj stats count as white gun crime would be as low as any cucked european caliphate. If thats not a german flag still get fucked you low t soyboy faggot the 2nd protects the first. You my friend are gay.

It's pretty easy to handle

When the cops show up drop to the floor, face down, limbs splayed, fingers spread, and do nothing and say nothing. They can't shoot you for doing nothing. If they beat you for not moving because they're 90-105 IQ 56%s you will get your hospital bills plus ten grand and say you were just in shock, and then give five of those thousands to your lawyer.

that's an absolutely depressing state of affairs, i know i'm innocent yet i'm still supposed to bend over and hand over my dignity or else i get killed by the agency that's supposed to protect me

Such is life when your country isn't white.

>but they's peoples too n shit

All of this could have been avoided if swat teams were provided a drone with infaRed cameras and what not.
>inb4 faggots call me a bootlicker for saving lives.

HE DIDUNT FOLLOW DER INSRUSHIONS PROPERLY HE DOOPID

Twister boy was borderline understandable. This is just plain fucking retarded

This twatter has a list of the faggotry leading up to the shooting

twitter.com/vNatsu_/status/946590362444992513

>its pretty easy to handle
>sit at your home
>suddenly bunch of mongs break your door and start screaming
>you see the police but dont know whats happening
>too late you got shot
Piece of cake man.

this
if you know full well you're doing literally nothing illegal you can't just expect to get gunned down for no reason

GUYS IT WAS CLEARLY JUSTIFIED, LOOK AT THE VIDEO. GUY HAD THE AUDACITY TO SCRATCH HIS ASS WHEN OFFICER TOLD HIM TO DO THE HOCKEYPOCKEY INSTEAD. WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM ASWELL.

>you fuck up, you get killed
>cops fuck up sometimes deal with it
Okay.

So why did he get swated? What exactly happened? Of all the other SWATS i dont recall abyone being shot.

most americans are angry and greedy
now add in power tripping and you have a recipe for disaster

>white cop shoots white guy
>Sup Forums thinks the blacks did it

People with guns shouldn't be allowed to get away with mistakes that end innocent people's life. One and done should be the rule... but no.... they get paid leave for being so incompetent that it resulted in innocent people dying by their hands. It's fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=0PthmvM5YTw

>crash your car and kill somebody
>years in prison

>murder someone who's trying to escape a crashed vehicle
>"just take a vacation, but we're not gonna pay ya for it!"

>Human error. We fuck up from time to time and trained professionals are no different.
The difference is the consequence.
If I fuckup at work it's a site visit, debug and possibly rewrite. For you it's probably an angry customer with a Happy Meal instead of a Big Mac.
If a cop fucks up in Merkin land it's probably a dead innocent person.

two guys got into a dispute over a 2 dollar bet on COD WWII, one of them basically gave them an adress and told him to do his worst. The other player then contacted a wellknown serial swatter who was now arrested named Tyler Raj who called the local police departament of the area. Turns out, the address the guy gave wasn't his, it was of some random family that had nothing to do with him.
After the cops basically set up a raid on the house, the 28yo father opens the door. The chief shouts at him to show his hands, and as he complies one of the officers opens fire. The man dies, they interrogate the family and realize they fucked up.
The police that killed the guy was put on "administrative paid leave"

All involved were shitskins

The guy doxed himself.

This is the guy who called the cops.

Generic shitskin.

the man that was killed had nothing to do with the incident, the guy that "doxxed himself" gave a wrong address that happend to be this guy's

>the man that was killed had nothing to do with the incident, the guy that "doxxed himself" gave a wrong address that happend to be this guy's
This is correct. The guy that got doxxed had no idea what the fuck was going on. He comes outside and catches a 5.56 to the chest. Fucked up shit my niggas.

heavy.com/news/2017/12/andrew-finch-call-of-duty-swatting/
here's more context

the justification of a lot of these police tactics falls on its face when they commit about as many murders as murderers do.

'do nothing and say nothing. They can't shoot you for doing nothing.'
That guy that was shot dead on the floor while peeing his pants would probably beg to differ on that

Ahh, I didn't get this part.

>the justification of a lot of these police tactics falls on its face when they commit about as many murders as murderers do.
The faggot that shot the guy wasn't SWAT, I don't believe. From the video, it looked like a couple of local yokels that just got the call of their lives. One dead, 2 hostages, house covered in gasoline, suicidal murderer inside the house. They show up, guy comes out, Barney Fife freaks the fuck out and shoots the guy. I posted earlier; uncle was a psychiatrist that did psychological testing for local PD. He said that SWAT members had to have an IQ of at least 80. 80 is not a typo. These fuckers bust in your house, hold you at gun point and are making split second decisions if you're a threat or not.

Not all of us live in the USA. I would like to see the media outrage when CIA demands Finnish goverment to send one troll shitposter to Guantanamo bay.

We could possibly kill bad people by shitposting. Isn't this the greatest thing that has happened to Sup Forums?

doxed*
fucking plebs

police officers don't need anything more than a high school diploma
remember the dumbest kid from your high school? yeah, he's qualified to protect and serve your community

It doesn't really change the assertion I made.
And 80 isn't very fucking high.
Guarantee you that many of the swat/officers get their dick hard by thinking about these scenarios and end up killing people who did nothing at all because they're so hyped up on adrenaline.

I don't get it at all.
After watching all the movies and news it should be clear that you don't play with u.s police. It doesn't fucking matter if you have just an iphone in your pocket/backpack no one fucking cares get your hands up and get on the knees and do exactly what they tell.
Don't argue don't play smart ass watch your words or better be silent but not provocative silent and let them do their thing.
It is always the same fucking shit and most of these guys act as if they never saw a police man before.

>And 80 isn't very fucking high.
No, that was my point. Its almost retarded. The point was, if you put someone that is mentally deficient in a position that requires thought and the ability to quickly observe and respond to unknown and changing situations, you're probably going to have a bad time.

top kek. Underrated

We already know what the end game is

> Be American
> Get shot

Victim was white. When do American cops ever stop a white guy?

Are people who work in fast food generally competent?

Are people who teach at American universities generally competent?

Say you are involved in a specific "work" such as building the Golden Gate Bridge or designing a specific aircraft, manufacturing the new tesla, whatever. You can be graded on your own individual performance, socially, solely on the critical success or failure of the "work." That is why people dream of being heroes, simply the automatic "A" grade that comes with participation in a miraculous act. There is obviously a monkey-level social mechanism for status evaluation that people are primarily concerned with and overwhelmed by.

Nobody who does a static "job" does it particularly well outside of the poor fuckers who are totally enslaved to some set of societal pressures that they feel outrank the harm they must do to themselves in order to accomplish their work, and it is harm. Doing any job as well as a person can means putting it above the idle threshold of your own wellbeing, the homeostatic default position of your physiologic and mental self. Going in to work, even at a shit nothing job, is like voluntarily putting yourself in some location so that a small rabid animal can chase you around. You are betraying your own instincts, and that bears a heavy endocrine cost.

Nobody is suggesting, yet, that every employee in every social role ought to have body cameras they aren't in control of, or monitoring or oversight as panoptic as what they want for the police. But once the camera companies have saturated the police market, why wouldn't they want a hue and cry about fast food workers who might be spitting on your burger, or garbage men looking through your trash?

Technology is what allows a nanny state by definition. The telephone is a necessary component of swatting- otherwise sheriff Andy Griffith would not have been fooled by those practical jokers. The more technology is added here, the worse I'd imagine the cost of the mistakes enabled.

Imagine you were held to even the same league of standard for using deadly force as a citizen. "Gee officer, I was really startled and he was reaching in his pocket". You be looking at Murder 2 at a MINIMUM, probably Murder 1 when your three buddies joined in magdumping the schmuck.

>receive uncorroborated single-source report from an unvetted individual who turns out to be pic related
>immediately dispatch a bunch of mallninjas with zero reconnaissance
>kill the first person you see

lol that shit would have gotten me fired when I was in the Army and I was in a fucking warzone.

In Russia it's "call for help when you're already dead". Is that what you want?

Finally the police are shooting innocent white people too, so Sup Forums can stop defending cops killing civilians for no reason. It took fucking long enough for you to stop sucking pig-dick all these years.

Hurr durr your being rasist stawp it.