Post dna results

Post dna results

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.lt2Kzn0OW#.afG4DKl5d
archive.fo/s6ajl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU2yEvdFl4
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show the rest, nigger.

Get back here you ovendodger!

I swear I have no idea how it got there.

well Sup Forums am I white?

You fucking kike!

Your great great great great great grandmother got blacked you fucking nigger.

I thought I had it bad.

>great britain
>scotland and wales are separate

and into the bin it goes

I can trace both my family lines back to the 1600s. The 23&me jews got me.

Is there dna in poop?

One drop rule, nigger.
Go back to Africa.

mutt

Try having 25% kike blood.

le 100% face

>Le Euromutt face

>0.6 S-SA
An hero or move to Brazil

The US Constitution is the best document.

Do yourself a favor and rope yourself.

>88% sub-saharan African, 100% Bob Williams

No, go back to Africa you fucking shitskin

What service is that?

I don't understand this. There is no way you are even an American black with this kind of DNA profile. Show your flag, you are a straight up African negroid.

Yes

I sincerely hope you don't actually think the spergs on here will give you an honest answer. I know you don't, actually.

DESU this is probably what mine is gunna look like when I get it back

Also hi nick

Heil Hitler. There is a lot you amerimutts do no understand.

I sent my sample out a while ago. Only 56% came back.

familytreedna

>whiter than you

56% Broadly European
43.9% Ashkenazi
Less than .1% Sub-Saharan African

I'm as white as they come, you see

You are literally giving your DNA fingerprint to the government. Something that normally requires a search warrant, or booking on a felony charge. With this info I can ID you at every location you have been for the remainder of your life. The best part, you fucking paid them for the service. People this dumb deserve what happens next.

>trusting these DNA tests

It was literally admitted that they throw in random haplogroups for shits and giggles at racists and that these dna tests are given to the FBI and interpol for dna registry.

I am a pure laine quebecker master race.
No need for these.

>at racists
Nope, just for people Google thought were too pure or whatever

buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.lt2Kzn0OW#.afG4DKl5d

archive.fo/s6ajl

I regret using 23andme
It’s not very detailed

is this amerimutt thread?

Trying to spam this from the other thread were someone suggested this.

When is it not an amerimutt thread?

i don't need dna, i'm 100% Portuguese.

So split pretty evenly between Scandinavian and Scottish/Irish with UK, 1% caucus and I think someone in our line was raped by an Arab because we got some percentage of 1% (under the unsure unknown) as middle east/Africa/Jew

So evn if you don't believe me since I don't have the file on hand, what does this mean for me?

>T. Barak Obama

It always seems to be yanks that bother to do these tests, maybe because you're so blanda'd up that the results are a mystery.

If I bothered it would just say English with some German and French thrown in for good measure. Dunno if I'd pay $200 to learn the obvious.

Behold le 100% face.

It'd be boring as fuck for anybody that isn't an American. I don't know why they even offer it internationally.

23andme is FRAUD.

I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.

The original slavs should be just as germanic as of the west, since they came from the same location the germanic did, right above the black sea.

The "slavic" look comes from asian admixture.

why do americans want so desperately to be european?

I consider myself American despite what anyone says

BLEACHED

Filipino?

yeah, HWNDU veteran from NYC

>>giving your dna to a corporation
>kys retard

Just stay away from white women and we can be friends

Mongrel subhuman (((altright ))) the kike sam hyde

Did you get

sorry but I've fucked a few white womyn (and a few jewesses), didn't impregnate any if that's ok

You're on thin ice bub. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

My 23 and me test results= 99% north european .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU2yEvdFl4

I'm picturing you as some lardass manlet with a MLP themed fedora so I'm not losing any sleep

I'm trying to be over the top for humor. Didn't realize you took everything literally. My bad.

The rule is that 85% european gets you into the white ethnostate. But anyone under 95% must be sterilized

>giving your DNA to some random corporation so the government/police can do whatever they want with it

Genius

=)

You shouldn't give away personal data

underrated

I hate the world.

gook

This is a beautiful example of black genocide

STOP BUYING THESE FUCKING DNA TESTS YOU FUCKING BRAINLET MONGRELS

These DNA tests are fake.

They always put some sub saharian or jewish background, even though you are 100% european.

They want to fight "racism".

>3.6% unassigned

wow they are lazy as fuck. I won't even bother.

oh hell yeah.. all throughout time white women have craved BBC. This is not a recent thing.

This. It's peak kikery.

basically this.. the amerimutt meme is worse than hwndu threads and is a cancer killing Sup Forums

DER MUTT

oh no the jews will use your DNA info to hate whites even harder

>le Sup Forums being paranoid about everything whether or not it makes sense face

What are thr government going to do with my DNA?

>1,4% Finnish
No you're fucking not
>0,2% Finnish
Apparently can't trace back to 1200 when you got Khan'd
>Jew
>Polynesia
Jesus Christ
FUCKING BASED
>Iberia
>White
So are you a Flip or a Chink?

100% Not European

Still a mutt though.

I wish I would have done livingdna as well. they are amazing

>falling for 23andJew meme
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Obama is a halfie, this nigger is straight from the jungle tier.

All of yous are mutts, slavic masterrace coming through.

>Paying jews to give you fake dna results
>meme flag checks out

Not sure how good they are for people without large British Isles ancestry. Everyone I've seen use them are ethnic British from UK or the dominions.

They do seem to not be run by actual kikes though, which is nice. My only criticism is they don't look at Neanderthal DNA which I'd be interested in.

>i have no arguments or sources so I'll just point at the flag

I'm just here to show how stupid and uninformed you are.

Bow before my genetic purity

Am I white?

Cool blog post with no sources, you useless drunken retard