(((Youtube))) intellectuals ladies and gentlemen

(((Youtube))) intellectuals ladies and gentlemen...

Other urls found in this thread:

shoe0nhead.blogspot.com/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did that dummy say about race realism

That she didnt want to talk about it and found it worthless so she didnt wanna research it. Talked shit to some guy who asked her opinion and proceeded to get trashed.

Image shows another one recenlty

>newfag
Fuckin NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

>as if lgbt rights is an sjw thing

wtf lol

Ya can never go on public messages and block notices alone. Lord knows what anons sperged out and filled her inbox with.

Not that I know or care who the fuck this is.

I'll see myself out.

I don't know what you expected. She is not even a serious political commentator, let alone an intellectual. Never has tried to be. All she cares about is making meme videos and talking about how hot her Canadian lumberjack bf is.

how was she being anti-intellectual to your zero argument ad hominem?

By blocking

Who the fuck cares about this nigger fucking whore?

She rips her hair out and has no hair left btw

lol

She legot wears a wig if you look closely

Her videos are mainly political. Her subs are mainly there for le btfo sjw xdddd

This cunt gives me a raging boner.
Saw some nudes of her some time ago, she's got perfect tits

Those were fake and she is bald and wears a wig

lolwut

But you were being retarded. Blocking retards, like gassing kikes, isn't wrong.

Blocking is childish
She has a mental illness and some type of,chronic depression where she rips he rhair out when stressed. She ripped it all out when she was a teenager and since has had a wig

Not responding and blocking people is cowardice

Sauce?

Oh wow, an e-celeb blocked a basement dweller who stalks them.

Kys

He's a mushy faggot. I can't stand that pretentious dildo. She's cute as all hell but fuck it if she doesn't date the gayest faggot on YouTube.

she's an attention whore making cash off le free kekistan and le praise kek dudes, what the fuck do you expect?

Ssssssaaaaauuuuuucccccceeeee

>fake tits
>perfect
pic one

Why is is cowardly? It's not the fucking 18th century. We don't have to engage in a "dual" with every person who has a shitty opinion.

Honestly, responding to some people is just a waste of time. If you had no intention of having an intellectual conversation, then what's the point of interacting with you?

Blocking and ignoring someone, if neither parties have in interest in talking in a reasonable way, is probably the best course of action.

she is a nigger lover, what did you expect?

also; all women are whores
also; all women are retarded

you're a loser

poo in loo shitskin. newfag has existed before you operated in a call center

Ok, but that doesn't disprove his point. Why bother with every low T fag that thinks an angry rant is an argument?

Besides who care about Shoe on Head? She and armored skeptic are nobodies now.

I mean who really cares when we got Sargoy trying his best Kraut impression as he tried to backpedal and double down at the same time.

Well...this maybe?

june has one of the best bodies I've ever seen for a mongrel, she probably has no ass though.

She has no actual hair. Its a wig.

Also maybe this could be her, her fat leaf friend got a sword like this...

>no fake tits
>different face
>different hips
it's not her

proof?

god damn. she bad af

>She got no hair.
>She got no hair.
>She got no hair.
Prove or stop spamming. Go out in the Park and kill a Dove or what ever make's you happy.

Okay, she's laid down so it's hard to tell.But most likely it's some other bitch.

She's a woman goy, what did you honestly expect?

She look's like a high priced Bot.

shoe0nhead.blogspot.com/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html?m=1
Excerpt:
trichotillomaniais a pretty rare disorder. it's an obsessive compulsive habit to pull hair out of your head (or body) from the root. it's a bit like a stronger nail biting habit put there by our ancestors need to groom themselves (pretty interesting).
it's been known to affect mostly women and starts at the ages 9-13 (puberty) and is triggered by intense depression or stress.
i've had trich since i was 12 years old. i didn't tell my parents i was the one who was making my hair "fall out"and causing all those bald spots, i was too embarrassed to say it was myself doing it. because what the fuck? what a crazy and random thing to do to yourself. i was embarrassed and confused. i was sent to all different doctors and even had a biopsy done on my head (why the fuck wouldn't i just tell them it's me? i want to strangle 12 year old june). eventually my parents caught on when my mom caught me pulling out strands of my hair and they learned what trich was.

i find her hot and want to cuddle her

what? She got nice tits and nice body. Between all the fat trash she looks really good. Assuming it her indeed.

STAR CHILD

Okay ich mach das mal schnell auf deutsch damit du mich nicht falsch verstehst. Ich hab nicht gemeint das sie nen' scheiss Körper hat sondern eher das Gegenteil, sieht halt nur irgendwie aus wie ne' Puppe. Perfekte Titten und so...

Where do you think she got her name from? Shoe on head is one of the oldest memes. She's just another roastie jumping on the bandwagon collecting shekels from other peoples ideas.

Wasnt she not just a Boxxy Clone first and then she started to make videos with her Nigger Boyfriend and after that ShoeOnHead?

No. She was around before her nigger bf