Can we all agree that LWA is the worst anime airing this season, and probably the next season as well?

Can we all agree that LWA is the worst anime airing this season, and probably the next season as well?

It is the only show I dropped this season. I didn't even dropp Schoolgirl strikers or handshakers, so that's saying a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/I love that Trigger keeps fucking up this series with two crappy pretty dudes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

I wouldn't go that far but it's certainly the biggest disappointment this season. The first OVA set expectations too high.

But Schoolgirl Strikers is a good show.

t. yurifag

(You)

What's so wrong with it?

no akko's VA makes me laugh she's too good

This.
I know it's my fault for having unattainable expectations, but still.

It's not really that there is something wrong with it, rather, there is nothing good about it.
It's just boring.

Hadshakers at least is so bad that it's kind of amusing. LWA has nothing.

I don't even watch it and I'm not even a LWA fan and I know you're wrong. I don't care how disappointed you are in the show, there is far far worse shit out there. Like Idol Jihen.

I like watching Akko and the gang do stupid shit, It's a great way to start my Monday.

LWA is honestly my AOTY.

Konosuba is fun but it's just pure stupidity

Maid Dragon is really cute but it's boring and has issues.

Literally nothing good is airing in spring besides LWA cour 2 which will be amazing

Nah, you're just watching so much shit that you can no longer enjoy actually decent shows.

I might have at least chuckled at your bait if Rewrite didn't exist. What a pile of fuck that is.

Every cute girls doing cute things show is boring.
Moe is anti-action and exitement, marketed to people who want shows that require zero effort to pay attention.

Worst show this season is easily Nyanko Days.

Execution is everything and ND fucked everything up.

>***,477位/***,478位 (**1,540 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/04/19 Little Witch Academia
I love that Trigger keeps fucking up this series with two crappy pretty dudes and forced romance bullshit. Then make up some cheapass excuse like they thought about bringing boys since the OVAs. Why didn't they do it while they were at it, then? Things would've been different.

This is why you don't fuck with the fans, kids. Don't change the formula if they like it very much and want to keep it like that.

I disagree.
Cute girls doing cute things can be fun. LWA is not. And it's not even cute.

Wait.... They introduced boys and romance into lwa?
I dropped it after episode 5, so you are telling me it got even worse?

dude
they have appeared in two episodes
I'm really starting to believe that mad /u/posters is more than a meme

>unlimited bait works
>gate of Babylon (bait of babylon)

I understand the sentiment but Archer Chant != Gilgamesh Noble Phantasm

No matter how many times you're going to posting it will never be true

post it*

>I dropped it after episode 5, so you are telling me it got even worse?
Yeah, episode 6 and 10. I'm not a /u/fag but I liked that there was no romance at all in the OVAs and just focused on the little witches.
5 wasn't that bad compared to 6 and 10.
Episodes 6 and 10 would have been great without the shoehorning, but the fact they just hamfisted romance and it just had to have Andrew and Frank in it. Whatever role Andrew and Frank played in those episodes, that role would have been filled better by and actually been enjoyable if it was with Lotte and Sucy or team B or Ursula or some other teacher.
The hamfisting characters or romance into an episode really takes away from the enjoyable parts, but the lackluster resolution of episode 5 doesn't take away from the good parts.

Two male characters have appeared in two or three episodes, there hasn't even been that much romance (there are only two scenes that could be considered romance and one of them is pretty much a 30 seconds long joke between two secondary characters) because it's still a show about whacky magical hijinks.
Yurifags have been losing their shit regardless because their headcannon has been proven wrong, and they had been denying the fact that one of the dudes had been appearing in the OP since the very beginning.

Exactly, I feel betrayed

>I'm not a /u/fag but

I think you're onto something, because I haven't seen the OVA and I'm enjoying the show a lot more than other shows this season.

>Why didn't they do it while they were at it, then?
Pretty much.

I love how hard this shit is blowing on their faces though, so I guess that's the silver lining here.

>They introduced boys and romance into lwa?
Yes.
>I dropped it after episode 5, so you are telling me it got even worse?
Yes.

/u/ mad

>Andrew's role of the guy who doesn't like magic and thinks it's useless would have been better played by one of the witches in the cast
dude what

This is that one /u/ guy with the same pasta as ever.

You all are failing for his bait

Constanze?

>The first OVA set expectations too high.
You mean it lead to plotfags expecting Akko to crawl dungeons and fight dragons every episode?

>any opinion i disagree with is bait

Pretty much a background character that would be ruined by opening her mouth since it would break one of her two defining traits.

I don't really like the romance either, but that has nothing to do with the preorders. They've been pretty low since the beginning.
>Then make up some cheapass excuse like they thought about bringing boys since the OVAs. Why didn't they do it while they were at it, then?
Because OVAs don't allow for as much breathing space with the story. Any romance really would've been ham-handed if it had to be squashed into the runtime of either one of the OVAs.

There's like two episodes with some romance so far and they haven't even been the worst episodes.

>I love how hard this shit is blowing on their faces though, so I guess that's the silver lining here.
Even worse is that Trigger PR faggot shill Tattun that just attention whores in the threads. All PR people at other companies know a lot about the company they work for so they can shill it or defend it in times of controversy since that is their fucking job. That idiot doesn't seem to know that much about Trigger so I don't even know what he does all day. Worst part is you can't even report him since he has a blue name. He is a blatant shill but gets a special pass for whatever reason.

The worst part is he mentioned that Trigger is interested in doing another season of PSG, but I don't trust them at all with what they have done to LWA.

>and they haven't even been the worst episodes.

Kemono friends is a better than LWA.

>LWA is the worst anime of the season and the next one

Yeah, that's definitely not bait

>ANY opinion I disagree with is BAIT

This.

I see your point.

On the other hand, there was nothing stopping them from just making Andrew a girl. It would have also stopped the shoehorned, bland romance since yuri isn't something they're going for in this show.

kinda like your opinion

It's a good show.

If I want crazy hype and 10 threads at once all day, I'll just wait for Imaishi's next work.

Kemono friends is better than most animes, so that's not really saying much.

>expecting Akko to crawl dungeons and fight dragons every episode?

Well, that would have been neat.

It's far from the worst but it's not exactly the best either.

5 and 9 are the worst, 9 especially is absolute rubbish. 6 was pretty decent and 10 was average.

Magitek is still magic.

LWAfag here, you can take this one. Kemono is a better show.
But it is better than most thing this season anyway so that's not saying much.

I dropped it at episode 3. I love Yoshinari, but I can't stomach Akko. And idealists are the underdogs I root for, but she was way over the top.

>it's certainly the biggest disappointment this season.

/thread.

would reconsider my opinion if the Green Team got substantially more screen time. main trio just uninteresting as fuck to me.

I don't think LWA is bad, but it's not really good either.

It's sad that I can't enjoy the show as much as I should because I have such a high expectation for it. Also I don't think Trigger has done a good job with the characters, honestly I can't invest in any of them.

On the other hand, I come to Kemono with nil expectation and was left satisfied with a main heroine i think was the best written character in this season. It's just unfortunate, really.

It doesn't have to your AOTS, but worse than this? You are either retarded or blind.

Actually, I think you'll find LWA is the AOTS. Seiren is the disappointment of the season.

>3DCGPD

Nope

LWA is alright the only problem is the MC

it's just surprising how a series with such good girls can have an MC who is such a shit.

At least Gab is the perfect waifu for people as lazy as her or people like Vigne who would want to spoil her. I don't know anyone who would like this retarded MC

No, Kuzu no Honkai is the objective AOTS.

>I didn't even dropp Schoolgirl strikers or handshakers
So what you're saying is you have shit taste and shittier spelling.

>We wanted anime girls to be real
>They made real girls into anime
Not sure how I feel about this timeline anymore

>LWA
>high-budget anime original follow-up to a critically acclaimed OVA, from the makers of KLK
>has every right to be great

>Konosuba
>cheap LN adaption isekai shit comedy with harem elements, from the makers of Fate/DEEN Night
>has every reason to be complete fucking garbage

>the latter is somehow more enjoyable, has more of a story, and better writing

LWA isn't terrible, it's just boring. It'd be vastly better if Akko wasn't such an obnoxious, talentless, and unlikeable MC (I swear even Aqua is smarter).

I haven't even seen the OVA and I am disappointed.

Before you accuse me of b8, I just slogged through the undead pirate episode and stopped halfway, understand my position. Are the next 2 episodes way better? I can't handle another episode on this level of shittiness.

You probably won't like episode 10

OVA didn't have formula you humongous faggot. No matter how many times you repeat that bullshit it's not going to be true.
Alse using stalkershit to justify your hate is pathetic, go back to Sup Forums.

The plot have started moving on the latest ep, so yes.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/I love that Trigger keeps fucking up this series with two crappy pretty dudes/
recognize pasta when you see it

I'm enjoying both. Nobody is comparing the two of them, except you. Both fanbases don't feel the pressure of competition with each other.

The only fanbase that openly tries to compete with everyone else is Maidragonfags, which you surely have seen couple of times.

>Can we all agree that LWA is the worst anime airing this season, and probably the next season as well?
ha
_no_

>from the makers of Fate/DEEN Night
I wonder if the people that say things like this bother to look at the staff of any anime they watch.

And? He's still right.

The main problem with LWA is that it's a western cartoon, and not an anime.

did this show end up having an actual ongoing plot?

Define anime.

these two fuck right? Im not watching the show by i see chemistry on this pic.

Japanese made animation that's not western shit.

Trigger is a japanese studio.

This is now Official LWA Diana thread

Post Dianas

Diana a worst

It's literally plebbit The Anime, same with all other Trigger garbage. It's made for Japanese people who like Westernshit, and for cancerous Westerners who don't like things that are too 'japanese-y'.

Barbara is having to try so hard to hold herself back from vomiting on Diana's cake and in her cups.

>japanese-y
What does this word even mean?

It means Studio Reddit fans just want western cartoons that have better animation than their usual Flash cancer.

this.
I watched the first season and still don't get 1 second of this shit but it's the best trainwreck i've seen in a while.
You know it's a good ride, when you have (attempted) realistic middle east war scenes, dinosaurs, monsters and the edgiest environmental message in existence thrown together.
Weird to think that this was SoL Harem bait at some point.
I heard the VN isn't that bad so i feel bad for people who knew that first.

lwa series is definitely not a fan favourite

Are you able to articulate any opinions without referring to websites that are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand?

Found the Studio Reddit tourist because he heard le based and le epic PR guy for the studio came here