i.imgur.com/9XYSouK.gif
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997
i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png
i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg
i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png
imgur.com/a/3YVlj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a chimera abomination with Pixie's torso/upper body, wings, and horns; Zephyr/Shutumon's left arm and Velvet's demon arm, Oct's legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and her wings to go with Pixie's wings, and Meiko's head and breast size.

Iczer 3 and DDoublas-chan fighting over who is more /m/.

Previous thread

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Seria Kumokawa with her headband off and her hair in her face like the girl from the Ring

Requesting more childhood shenanigans (non-lewd please) between loli Asagi and loli Oboro.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Requesting Naru Narusegawa dressed as Kaiser Oblivion

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting any Sup Forums character German suplexing Kajou into the ground hard enough to make a miniature crater.

Requesting Kaori Miyazono dressed as Yurika from Project Justice: Rival Schools

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

Requesting Tanukichi typing a rant online on why he's not beta based on the "Shit Was So Cash" meme.

Refs on this dinosaur of a meme: i.imgur.com/y87cVYJ.jpg i.imgur.com/voikUIg.jpg

Requesting Kanata from AKB0048 with a punk-like idol outfit.

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8

Sadly I could not find the sub voices.

requesting a im@s lolis version of pic related, the order is optional, the style must be like pic related

ref
Momoka i.imgur.com/efOEYzo.jpg
Chie i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg
Arisu i.imgur.com/iF3ixUs.jpg
Kaoru i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
Miria i.imgur.com/U8tX5KQ.jpg

Requesting Jan Valentine and Sho Minamimoto smoking weed.

Requesting Nanai gagged up whatever the artist wants to piss off anti-gagfags.

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting Alexander Anderson, from Hellsing, dressed like JC Denton, and wielding dual Dragon Tooth Swords.

Keep his glasses though, as well as his crucifix.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway!

Requesting firo in her filorial chick form, doing as in the "owl is a bird of prey" gif.
Animated or not.
i.imgur.com/9XYSouK.gif

Requesting something cute (but not lewd) with these two traps. They could be wearing girly clothes or the outfits in the ref.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997

Requesting more cute art of dawn and serena together.
They are just to adorable together Not going to draw but i want to suggest something. How about dawn and serena cooking/backing together or them feeding each others pokemon with their regional specialty dawn feeding serena's pokemon poffins and serena dawn's pokemon pokè puffs while they look at each other smiling.

Or just a super intense, body-rocking fingerbang session on each other.

Requesting Mizuki Tachibana barely fitting in Velma's clothes

no lewd stuff.

Requesting Gundam styled version of Blakbeetle

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald and Midboss outfit swap.

Requesting Lala from Monster Musume wearing a pair of high thights socks and big black old t-shirt that says "I Grim Reaper". It reachs a little bit below her hips leaving visible her frilly underwear. She's doing the same face of surprise and embarrasement as in pic related while she's holding in one hand a tv remote controller and in the other hand a bag of chips.
Thanks

Requesting Mahiru with short hair

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection(left) with a hairstyle slightly similar to Shoebill's but that still resembles her original hairstyle, giving her a menacing and unfriendly yet cute look and stare please. You can also draw Ri-class wearing Shoebill's uniform or anything cute with those two.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting corrupted Roll EXE with massive mammaries and sexy heels.

Requesting Kanna and Yuu kissing underwater

Requesting Berserk Fuher as a robotic lizard girl

Requesting Selnia surfing

Requesting colors

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Requesting a sexy older version of Super Milk Chan with big anime tiddies, from the show of the same name.

Requesting Nanami wearing a sling bikini

Requesting explosions with Megumin and Alolan Golem

Requesting Gunha sitting like Ryo from the first City Hunter ED. His shirt should be draped over his shoulders as he usually wears it (and how Ryo is wearing his jacket).

If coloring is possible, keep the colors as they are in the frame from the ED (the dark blue & light blue for Gunha and the environment and the pastel pink for the street lights in the background).

Optional (if colored): A lightning bolt above the street lights in the background. The lightning strike happened a few frames before we see Ryo sitting in the ED but it just looks cool with the lights.

Thank you very much for the awesome pixels! Hope you can reach the potential to animate them, they're very cute. Also I'm feeling better, I'll be able to return to work tomorrow. Thanks again, and keep growing!

Requesting your favorite anime or manga female or female(male) character with their nails done like this.

Requesting any Sup Forums girl with Saikawa's ahegao face

May

Requesting Chloe Lemaire in this casual outfit with qt sandals

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask.

Draw Kino pls

For future reference, how do you anchor posts? I've been searching on Sup Forums/internet like an idiot and I can't figure it out.

Requesting Raphi getting dunked by Satania
imgur.com/a/3YVlj

Very cute, thanks!

Requesting Yoko littner hand bra, but it's someone else's hands covering her.

You just link back. If you can't, link it to the (OP) and say for *insert request here*. Nothing crazy and its pretty easy.
Also that looks really cute!

Those are dudes, baby!

Requesting simple non-lewd Persona 4 things. Except Kanji/other "burly" men. Pretty sure I won't be able to do them justice.

Oh, so you just reply to the original requester and OP?
And thanks.

Are you taking or reuqesting for yourself

RIP

I totally want a kiss on the hand picture of ash and dawn from pokemon now.

Chie eating a meatball sub

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

Taking them. But I wouldn't mind if someone also wanted to do that.

Anchoring. correctly, this time

That is correct, one or both. Keep up the good work too.

Yukiko wearing Queen's knight outfit, and using the Pursuer bow.

>simple
user. Seriously.

I need more references.

Requesting your interpretation of what "Slam Drunk" would be.
For example: someone top-down with his head in the basketball basket; a car full of beer cans parked in the middle of the court, with someone sleeping inside and/or someone sleeping outside and/or some others fooling around on top of the car; other with his pants on his head; or a match where they're all (the Shohoku team) playing basketball completely wasted; etc. You know, hilarious drunk stupid stuff.

tomoko seems like a good candidate

How about yu in swimwear looking cool

Your favorite character(s) in a banana suit, doing something cool.

Requesting Anzu being forced to Bathe.

Is anyone familiar with Dondurmas process and the steps between the pixel lineart and final version? Is it just a high resolution image being downsampled that results in the pencil lineart look or is there some blur involved.

Anything involving Izanagi.

He gave me lines that I approved before giving me the final image. They weren't low res either.
This was last year though.

ive no idea about pixel art but id like to get into it. where can i start? and what should i know?

Naoto in a simple dress or either of her stage outfits

Requesting Max-Power Cuttlefish.

The links in the OP should help you out. It's the same link I've been directed to when starting out. Good luck!

Glad you like it, and that you're doing better. I do have experience with animating them, but these are smaller than what I usually work it. Maybe sometime soon I give them tiny animations like blinking and moving.

Requesting a continuation of pic related.

Where Sucy's fingers go into Akko's pants and Akko does the same, and both start petting/fingering each other, while the television is on.

Requesting Amu Hinamori, Sena Kashiwazaki, Ohana Matsumae, Elsie de Lute Ima, Saten Ruiko and Sanae Nagatsuki playing poker together. Sanae giving Saten IkaMusume's panties, Elsie crying on the table because she is losing, and Kanae Itou's portrait on the wall. Everyone else's expressions can be anything.

Rad

Requesting Yoichi Terai from Kochikame drawn as a robot, please.

This is great

Requesting Nep with her new husbando

Requesting Mashu smothering Gudao with her big butt.

Splendid work!

Oh my god.

Requesting Rias with a short spiky/flippy haircut like Neptune.

That's some huge tits here.

No motivation to draw. Anyone wanna collab on something?

There were some people looking to do a switcharound collab, not sure if they already got working on something

Hope this is ok
I like where this is going. Great details and fine lines.