Work at Domino's

>Work at Domino's.
>Wageslave ehehehhehe
>Forced to sit out in the cold because Jew corporation doesn't want employees in the back off the clock
>Black coworker offers to let me sit in his car while he's working inside, completely willing to waste his gas money so I don't freeze to death.

why do we hate black people again? My black co-worker is probably going to be my best friend, he's fucking awesome.

He isn't fullbred African

How do you deliver pizza's without a car?

I'm a CSR (Customer Service Representative)
I work in the store entirely.

He is blacker than black comes tho

He probably is.

>hate
Conflating "hating blacks" with "recognizing that we have racial interests which would be best served by not being around blacks" is an epic Jewish meme

It's a bell curve. You have very nice and smart blacks, like your guy. And you gave idiotic and often violent blacks.
Guess which is more common.

Because not all black people are awful.

But if my co-worker is black, wouldn't I want to be around blacks? He's awesome and I really appreciate him.

I duno, your opinion seems rather uncommon here. Everyone seems to hate niggers regardless of action.

Very uncommon opinion friendo.

Getting a pity seat in a niggers stolen car like a soyboyistan faggot. Kys

you and the nigger both work shitty minimum wage jobs, you are both gay, fat, poor, niggers. GAS YOURSELF.

>but if my black coworker is cool, doesn't that negate the possibility that the absence of black people would have society-wide positive effects for my ethnic group?

Just hangout in the office? You're fucking retarded. All the CSR's I know are absolute weirdo spergs or manchildren playing Pokémon.

This.

>tfw used to slave for Dominfo's Jizza as a driver like OP
>tfw coworker was full blooded African from Senegal or Sierra Leone or some shit
>tfw he was my Domingo bestie and the sweetest guy ever

Africans and North American niggers are like two different species

user, I'm 18. I have to start somewhere.

Try starting in a factory or a job that isn't shitty as fuck. Minimum wage is for chumps and immigrants.

Yeah, I know. And it pisses me off.

Not all blacks are niggers, but you cant have a civilisation with niggers. Take that how you will.

>but muh verbally passed anecdotes and testimonies
why to communist retards whatever sect they belong to libcommies, anarcommies, islamocommies just love to make up this shit?

Rarely do you have blacks that act human. Go work somewhere else and you'll see them be obnoxious and try to steal.

Must not know very many blacks.
>meme flag
Oh. You live in an echo chamber.

He probably feels that there is something to gain from helping you. Just wait, he will ask a favor of you soon enough.

Stand outside, get minor frostbite, and sue them for a million dollars.

idk im here to ask this same question.
its more telling about themselves that they think we are retarded enough to believe them.
i wish i could easily express the irony in situations like this. like the left calling out the right for any sort of 'faulty belief' or logical inconstancy; where as the modern left is just following 3rd time over re-digested propaganda

You don't have the right to call people out on memeflags.

i want to ask clueless people why they are so clueless; but obviously they dont know

>that pic
Stormniggers are retarded, that 50% of the crime could be perpetrated by 5%, 10%, 15%, or whatever of the total population of black males, if you account for black women that percentage drops further because women rarely commit crime regardless of race.

A minority within a minority is not a rational reason to dislike an entire group.

Stormnigger "science" thrives on the art of superficiality, it never seeks to pur forward details if the superficial facts are good enough to fool a few white niggers about the nature of entire groups of people.

nobody hates black people except inbred nazi white trash. we hate niggers here, not black people. learn the difference

Sounds like you want to get blacked.

Your best friend because you sat in his car once.

>A minority within a minority is not a rational reason to dislike an entire group.
But when there is a much higher statistical probability of being robbed, do you just say fuck it or do you use your brain and find a more appropriate way to avoid the nogs?

It is just statistics, and is nothing different than how an auto insurance company will bill you. I don't like most blacks because of my chances. liberals may lie, but stats don't.

>Everyone seems to hate niggers regardless of action.
They can strike out at any time. Always be aware. Even the "cool" ones can get stabby.

and you know stats can be manipulated to look like anything, right?

We aren't talking about the statistical probability of being robbed, we are talking about the meme picture that was posted implying that blacks shouldn't be trusted in general despite the existence of outliers like the pic suggests (this is also a lie, because the vast majority of blacks simply aren't murderers or criminals, not even in lawless africa).

The solution is easy if you're so worried about statistical likehood of being the victim of a crime, carry a gun, learn self defense, and improve your body if you're so scared of the 5% or 10% of the population of blacks who MIGHT commit a crime against you IF another thousand variables are suitable for it, and you will also be able to protect yourself against other groups, including your own, which might commit crime against you.

Like I said, stormniggers thrive on superficialities, you're practically arguing that if you see 10 blacks one or two of them will attempt to kill you or rob you at the drop of a hat.

This.

Black people and niggers aren't the same thing.

This

Low-w8 b8, m8.

>Getting a pity seat in a niggers stolen car like a soyboyistan

>be trans woman
>feel slightly offfended
>dont really care tho