MS13 Killed Seth

is it possible that DWS ordered a hit job on Seth and MS13 did the hit?

Holy shit.

youtu.be/22oEvbzTh-A?t=712

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsTaRPXIHMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

>posts infowares
Is it possible that you have to go back to fucking reddit?

>leaf

Deborah Shultz had MS-13 kill Seth Rich & Bernaton Whisenant.

Hillary had Debbie order the hits.

>suicide by robbery to the back of the head
>no property appears to have been taken
>the Clintion machine
>It is possible?

Get the fuck you.

Using Qanon as a source...
SAGE THIS FUCKER ALL THE WAY TO HELL BITCHES!!!

no it was sloppy and probably done by some one he knew in a car who had pulled up and rolled down the window then fired from it and drove off

not saying debbie schultz shot him but its not impossible. it doesnt look like a professional hit since they have enough sense to take something from the person to make it look like a robbery or make it look like a suicide. shot in the street and nothing taken yea thats some one tying up a loose end

It was a rbooery that went wrong, simple as that. Some washed out junkie tries to mug Seth Rich, Seth Rich fighhts back because he is a based Bernie bro, gets shot in the scuffe. Washed out junkie panics and runs from the scene like a bitch... case fucking solved.

What ever happened to Wayne Madsen, Alex was supposed to set him up in a DC office when Trump got in but he hasn't been on the show since the election?

Wayne was sent to the sin bin a while back for calling out the jooos.

Here's an interview with Madsen. They talk about Jones, but I don't remember where.
I'm pretty sure this is the one where Madsen says AJ is paying $50k/mo to his Jewish ex-wife. I think they also talk about the NDAs AJ forces his workers to sign and how many people have quit.
But the one that talks about why he quit might be with Jim Fetzer, I can't remember.
Sorry this vid is an hour long, if you don't have the time.

Oh shit I'm gonna check this out thanks

Ayyyyyy samesies

Do it my good leaf, and never forget that Alex Jonestien is a shill of the highest order. So many people that have had dealings with that fat tub of shit have come to regret it. Infowarstards make Trumptards seem like geniuses by comparison.

People that have fallen out with Alex Jonestein:
Jeff Rense
Mike Rivero
Wayne Madsen
Jim Fetzer.

there are others as well

I got in first. So I get the dibs mate.
How about you polish my knob and i call you Sally...

Okay but I get to wear a wig when I suck you off so it isn't gay

Nuh huh, idiot. Seth Rich hacked Anthony Wieners phone, seen he was e-fucking a 15 yr old, they ordered a hit on Rich who become aware of the situation than in turn hacked the DNC & Wasserman-shultz. Rich used the hacks as an insurance policy for his life but wiki leaks and the Kremlin hacked Rich and released the hacks so DWS, Wiener, Abadien, Podesta the molesta, killed him. They're all going down.

Sounds reasonable...

>It was a rbooery that went wrong
A robbery requires articles or effects to be taken. Robbery has nothing to do with this. There is a much better term for shooting someone and letting them die on the street.....I forget what it is at the moment....

OH YA I remember.
>MURDER.

Thats the word I couldn't think of. Murder. Yes. He was murdered.

Dude he died in the fucking hospital. Hell of a professional hit eh? The robber shot Seth Rich because the based jew woudn't part with his shekels and fought back. Robber panics after firing his gun and slinks off into the night leaving based Jew alone in a pool of blood. Simple as that.

>Dude he died in the fucking hospital. Hell of a professional hit eh?
they left him in the street to die. I never insinuated that the hit was professional, just that it is in no way looking like a robbery.

It is a murder. Just because he died at the hospital makes no difference to the situation. It wasn't a robbery because nothing was stolen. It was a murder because someone died.

What do you call a crime where the only thing that happens is that someone dies through the intentional actions of another human?

MURDER

There was nothing stolen, and no evidence of any theft or attempted theft. There is absolutely evidence of a murder however. This is a fact, and is not up for debate. There is nothing at all pointing to theft/robbery.

Obviously he was murdered FFS, we are discussing motive. I am calling out the infowar and the_donald retards who have dreamed up a stupid story involving a DNC hit despite all evidence to the contrary.

>all evidence to the contrary.
What evidence? Please provide sources

Examples like:
>He knows
>You know
>Everyone knows
Will not be tolerated.

Please, provide some links to support your claim that it was a failed robbery.

>Please provide sources
So cringe

The fact that the so called professional assassins didn't finish the job, leaving him to die in hospital and so potentially jeopardize the entire operation (government hits don't work this way user). The fact that Seth Rich had sustained injuries suggesting that he got into a scuffle before being shot. The fact that his family have called the conspiracy theories retarded. The fact that the people pushing this DNC story are shit tier Trump cock smokers like Cernovitch, Jerome Corsi and Alex Jonestein.

>So cringe
It is a shame that I have to ask for sources when people make wild claims about "All evidence" that simply does not exist. They literally provided me with 100% of the facts of the Seth Rich Robbery..... i.e. there is none.

Also fuck off leaf. Go back to Hong Kong where you belong.

Sup Forums is constantly shilled by infowars interns with fake news and memes, this board is just ripe for shilling because of the high concentration of retards who will believe LARPs or any damaging stuff which fits into their right wing identity politics scheme

Just look at the ads they show on infowars selling you compounds that supposedly eliminate "toxins" and germs spread by refugees, lol.

This board died in 2012

The amount of shilling in this thread. I though CTR was dead along with Brock.

>government hits don't work this way user
Now you are an expert on government black ops. Now you are stretching reality even further by suggesting that you know how black-ops government hits work, and that this was obviously not the government and so it must be a botched robbery.

Mental gymnastics.

>Now you are an expert on government black ops
And you're claiming to be one. Maybe the dude just got fucking killed.
That happens to people a lot in DC because it's full of niggers.

You don't think a government assassin would be smart enough to actually shoot the target twice in the back of the head with a silenced pistol? It's not rocket science moron. And yes if governemnts are expert at anything at all, they are experts at killing folk. Keep watching infowars though..

>being this dense.

I'm guessing you didnt even watch the video. It is possible that (((they))) ordered a hit on Seth, which was picked up by some MS13 gangbangers, and then these gangbangers were murdered or arrested for other crimes and forced to keep quiet... then possibly murdered while in jail.

But keep on shilling. Maybe you'll have a Hitlery of your own one day.

Nah it has to be a conspiracy. Alex Jones and the_donald told me so.

>But keep on shilling. Maybe you'll have a Hitlery of your own one day.
Because if I don't believe the Seth Rich story I'm obviously a Hillary drone. Way to fail logic.

Oh shit...
T_D says so...But they're SO FUCKING BASED.

You don't matter, the documents matter. Wikileaks already exposed the leaker as Seth Rich, something they only do when there is nothing to lose. Before you go on about how WL is a CIA front, consider that Wikileaks have never produced a falsified document.

>>there are others as well

Kurt Nimmo

This.

No one denied the contents of the emails. They just blamed the Russians, even though forensic evidence showed that the files were transferred locally through the use of a thumb drive.

Emails are leaked on WL.

Seth gets murdered.

The same guy who had access to the servers at the DNC.

HMMMMM???

>Maybe the dude just got fucking killed.
>That happens to people a lot in DC because it's full of niggers.
Glad you see it my way. There is no proof of a robbery. Without proof or evidence, it is simply a murder.

Also, I never once insinuated to understand US Government black ops. Why would they kill Seth Rich? He was just a nobody who worked for the DNC.

UNLESS he just so happened to be a whistleblower.......Then we could see how someone would possibly want him killed....

Its not like there is an email sent by Podesta referencing "making an example" of a leaker or anything (said email does exist).

>Wikileaks already exposed the leaker as Seth Rich, something they only do when there is nothing to lose.
They did not out right specify, but they certainly did something in this case that has never been done. They asked for help in solving a murder of a DNC nobody.....Why would they do that?

Jack Blood is another one.
Bill Cooper had Jones figured out all those years ago.

And Anthony Gucciardi and Aaron Dykes

>Jeff Rense
>Mike Rivero
>Wayne Madsen
>Jim Fetzer.
Forgot to add Mark Dice. Though that particular falling out has been memory holedas of late and they seem to have reached a truce, but I still remember the Dice videos where he called out Jones for being a lying ack of shit.

Joe Biggs and Jakari Jackson, Now he's got Owen Shoyer and Millie they suck

Luke Rudovski too. Seeing a pattern here. Maybe Alex Jones is an opportunist cunt bag.

But at least millie wears pretty shoes
And don't forget he still has Leann MacaBoob

You are retarded, AJ has been number one propaganda exposer in the U.S. Since the 90's.

sorry, my comment was directed toward the Australian poster above you.

Excuse me, I was talking about tiddies and cute high heeled shoes. Join in or kindly fuck off

Kek nvm then!
Truce

OH very sorry didn't mean to disturb your fantasies, canadistan

You are the shill.

I just want to see Biggs and Jakari drive around another Ferguson protest blasting music while there's a stage 3 chimp out going on THATS WHAT I WANT

Aahhh memories
I remembered the cops trying to stop Biggs from getting back to their car and he's like "bitch please, I just got back from Iraq"

fuck off shill

The say in this video that DWS hired MS-13 to kill Seth Rich and then someone else killed the MS-13 hitmen.....why not just get the guy who killed the MS-13 members to kill Seth Rich in the first place? No one saw anything, they didn't need to have eyewitness testimony to gang bangers with face tats.

1) wiki leaks posted a reward of 20k for info and JA came as close as you can to stating he was the dnc email leader.
2) He was alive when found by police but bodycam footage of all 3 officers went missing.
3) phone calls made to lawyer investigating Bernie class action from dws office.
4) Podesta email calling for making an example of leader.
5) Irwan bros shady connection to dws dnc amount of money paid. Off site / cloud servers and foreign gov connections.
6) She is broke. How you can be broke and be a career politician in the USA for over 20 years is beyond me. You have to have been making some shockingly poor decisions to be the 22nd most influential senator, chairman of dnc, on the appropriations comitee and still be skint.
7) Check out the vid of her asking for the laptop back from the police chief. That is fear and projection. She is the one afraid of the consequences.

fresh emails

Multitrack ausleaf banter.

Also ill cuck the scene by jacking off in the closet.

Alex isnt using Qanon as a source. He has intelligence insiders that told him the same stuff as Q before Q posted about it.

one of his insiders is named Zach, hes half muslim and fled to morroco after the FBI detained him in florida.

The more Democrats and Republicans sent to early graves the better for everyone.

MS13 killed Seth by order of the DNC!

(((Seth Rich))) was walking in a high crime Nigger ridden area and thus was killed by a Nigger. Dont understand why people cant accept that.

bump.