Is this actually made in North America? Has anyone ever seen a truck full of corn? Or is this yet another Jewish trick?

Is this actually made in North America? Has anyone ever seen a truck full of corn? Or is this yet another Jewish trick?

Corn is everywhere in the Midwest

>t. Ohiofag

I can say for sure the stuff they grow on the farms DOES NOT end up in stores. The difference in quality is huge. Where are they getting all this fake corn from?

I went to Nebraska a few times and there was a shit ton of corn so yes

Corn is EVERYWHERE in America period. I live in NJ right now...the densest populated state with the highest property taxes and we have this shit growing out of our ears.

It's LITERALLY everywhere.

(((SUBSIDISED)))

There's feeder corn (for animals) and then the corn people actually eat, you DUMB FUCKING LEAF.

The majority of corn YOU see is for livestock. That's what keeps you alive.

God, I hate Canada.

Great the big corn Jews have made it here. This place is NOT safe

isn't most of it for animal feed?

>everything I hear about is potentially a Jewish trick
Of course there is corn, we use corn syrup in everything here. Guess you don’t know burgerland that well

Yes. It's subsidized by the government because it makes ethanol and high fructose corn syrup, which is in 99% of US food.

from us ese its made from sheep, cow and goats teeth and hoofs

damn my slow internet, you beat me to it.

corn jew spotted

In australia we used to wonder this about beef, why it was so good from the farm but so shit in the supermarket.

turns out they sell the best stock to china as a massive premium, and give local buyers the scraps.

there are probably 50 million chinese right now eating sweet sweeet corn picked yesterday in the USA.

Typical leaf. It's not just a troll; it's a stupid troll.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were shipping us cheap Chinese corn back to us. Probably full of brain-altering chemicals too, that special Commie Water blend.

>leaf and kangaroo shitposting team at it again
Mods ban these flags.

There's often corn in my poop

you can still get good cuts from local butchers

The chinks have also recently discovered our bacon, so now we export more bacon and it has raised the price of it in the USA

You know what would be great? If Canadian dipshits such as yourself would die of a corn virus. God knows - you'd have NO FUCKING CLUE what happened.

I live in Nebraska and there are corn fields next to shopping centers. It is fucking amazing. Corn is everywhere in Nebraska and Iowa

The fact that no one has posted a picture of a truck full of corn PROVES that all of you corn Jews are just hiding the fact that Big Corn runs America and they are SCREWING all of us

I live an hour outside of Toronto and the vast majority of farms around here produce sweet corn and cattle corn. I recommend going to a local farmers market for some local grown delicious corn.

What do you know about getting "screwed"? Your country is run by a faggot. Just STFU.

Day of the popping is coming, cob

I actually saw a truckload of corn the other day.. was in a semi and had that metal screen thing.

Literally just looked outside and took this photo.

There is NO PLACE in the UNITED STATES where it is currently daytime, corn Jew

>There is NO PLACE in the UNITED STATES where it is currently daytime, corn Jew
It's always sunny in Cornidelphia.

jewish cornshill

Says the guy who doesn't believe in corn. It is sunny here. Move to a real country.

You can literally grow corn in your yard in 80% of the states.

You have to harvest corn during a certain period of time when the moister content is just right. All of the corn has to be harvested quickly or else it can go bad. Transporting harvested corn happens in a very short period of time for each region. Seeing a truck loaded with corn is pretty rare unless you live in the country or are near a processing plant.

My eyes are fucking OPEN, I am onto you corn Jews. It's one thing to SCREW everyone like you have been, but it's only a matter of time before the government gets its stinking hands on it

>alienated city fags

come out to the rural areas sometimes. you'll catch the combines harvesting all sorts of stuff.

Guam it's one minute to sunset

check your local supermarket, dumbass!

Corn can make ya $100 an acre on a good year.

This

Is this becoming a joke to call everything a Jewish trick and just watch all the idiots agree?

Yes

>Where are they getting all this fake corn from?
From up OPs ass.

Dude, I'm in faggot ass California and I'm still surrounded by the shit.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

In this case, it's the corn Jew

>Actually being this retarded

Field corn is used mostly for Ethanol these days. It's also used is cosmetics, various animals feeds.

Most of the corn you see going down the highway or whatever is field corn. It's either processed as a grain, fed to livestock, or turned into ethanol.

The kind of corn you eat as whole kernels is sweet corn, which is not as widely grown as field corn.

this shit comes up wild. it's truly everywhere.

That's a kiwi

What is Guam, faggot? As of your writing it was still not sunset

I'm from Ohio and I can confirm that corn is real

ALSO OHIO IS THE MASTER RACE HAHAHAHA SOON U ALL BE EATING CORN HEHEHEHE