France the real 56%

Real talk why does the Average Frenchmen look so tanned? Did Algerians already usurp the frogs where they Blacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éric_Zemmour
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:)

that's a typical phenotype in western europe, and is indigenous

Shut up, mutt!

He's Portuguese

Blame him.

He is jew
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éric_Zemmour

The Latins actually originate from the area of Turkey/Syria, so they are distinct from European (white) people and are more closely related to the modern Arab than their noble Germanic neighbors.

Tldr: if you speak a Latin base language you ARE NOT WHITE.

Fuck off Kike

This guy is a literal north African Jew. The good sort of Jew though.

>Using the only redpilled Jew in France to attack us.
This is low Burger, very low.

North African jew fighting for France, in a good way. He's more 1488 than all of you combined.

>Capcha: entree vineyard

he's a berber jew larping as french

the state of mutt education. This is beyond salvation

Have you never read your Classics? The Latins were the descendants of the Trojans, and the Trojans were from where? Asia Minor (Turkey.)

Turks are not white, therefore Latins cannot be white.

This

Good goys

you're taking a roman fairy story as literal fact. KYS

Italians are largely non-white but not for the stupid reason you give.

french canadians are often darker also

You are really stupid, turks entered in anatolia much later. Asia minor was made up of greek colonies. And I know about Aeneas, but it's a myth and one guy from abroad coming to a place, and mixing with the natives isn't the same as what you are talking about.

He's redpilled like close to a million people, maybe even more just for sprinkling a couple ideas in the mind of the masses. What about you?

whiter than you, Mohammed

>trusting a jew

>Good goys
Zemmour has redpilled more people on immigration that you ever will with ten lives.

>whiter than you, Mohammed

As a Quebecker I fucking second this.
They look like skin skins compared to us and we are allegedly Algonquin mutts.

I don't see anywhere that says it's a fairy tale. Sorry, the Romans are literal Turks. Since we know now that the Latins are not even European, why do we insist on calling them white? Why not call Nigerians white too just for the hell of it?

>Asia minor was made up of greek colonies.

In ~1000 B.C? Nope.

or from Mycenae, but not Kara boga shit

At least the French are human, which is more than can be said for Canadians of all sorts, but especially the Quebecers.

The master race is above human.
The burger knows.

Nope, the Mycenaeans mainly dominated the Greek peninsula, but not really into Asia Minor at all. Why do you resist your heritage? Europe for the Europeans.

Spaniards have done stuff to be proud of, too. They invented getting fucked in the ass, for instance.

Because all the real French died in the first world war, at least those guys could win a war if a foreigner led them.

thats a sun tan, france gets pretty sunny.
There's scottish and irish people that have olive brown skin too, oddly enough considering thats also the races that have the palest people.

Germans and scanidnavians tend to be pretty tan as well, and that seems to be a natural year round complexion rather then only from sun exposure. Its just that they have that golden yellowey chicken jerky hue to them where as southern euros are olive. There's some blond haired bright orange mofos as far south as switzerland. People seem to assume that its fake tan, but it is their actual complexion. Lots of blond women in anglo countries have the same swarthy / orangey complexions without fake tan. Fake tan is actually designed to emulate that complexion that blonds have because so many women like to dye their hair blonde and they want the matching tan too

to respond to your point on turks, the seljuqs (turikiq people) permanently settled on Anatolia in the 11th century. So your point is null and invalid, but I repeat myself.

>Italians are largely non-white but not for the stupid reason you give.
most italians look no different to any other europeans dude . I mean, I 'd tell you to go visit and see for yourself but we're in the ages of fucking google images, let alone travel documentaries free to watch on youtube.

Italians and greeks actually get pastier then anglo / germanic people when they don't get enough sun

lol quebecers are french whats the difference really. Biologically its the same race maybe just a slightly diferent gene pool

>The Latins actually originate from the area of Turkey/Syria, so they are distinct from European (white) people and are more closely related to the modern Arab than their noble Germanic neighbors.
>Tldr: if you speak a Latin base language you ARE NOT WHITE.

>originate
From (the participle stem of) Late Latin *originare (“to begin, give rise to”), from Latin orīgō (“origin”)
>area
Borrowed from Latin area
>distinct
From Middle English, from Old French, from Latin distinctus
>people
From Middle English peple, peeple, from Anglo-Norman people, from Old French pueple, peuple, pople (modern French peuple), from Latin populus (“people”)
>modern
From Middle French moderne, from Late Latin modernus; from Latin modo (“just now”)
>noble
From Middle English noble, from Old French noble, from Latin nobilis
>base
From Middle English base, bas, baas, from Old French base, from Latin basis, from Ancient Greek βάσις (básis).
>language
From Middle English language, from Old French language, from Vulgar Latin *linguāticum, from Latin lingua (“tongue, speech, language”), from Old Latin dingua (“tongue”)

Congratulations, you are not white.

Turks as in people from the geographic region of modern-day Turkey. "Asia Minorans" doesn't roll off the tongue.

Actually, no, again, the Quebecer population shows more genetic similarity with Chinese and other southeast Asians than it does purebread white Europeans. In addition to this, the mongrelized Asian/African (Latin) culture places them firmly in the subhuman category of existence.

>tfw he says that English is not a Germanic language.

>American education in action
Many such cases.

Are you a nigger? I have trouble trying to understand your state of mind or the points you state or the facts you spew.

Nobody needs you oiseau de malheur. He proved his worth.

>having an autism fit about language when he is referring to the people who call themselves Latin
Jesus Francois

You being a subhuman does not make me stupid. It just means you're a subhuman.

>Actually, no, again, the Quebecer population shows more genetic similarity with Chinese and other southeast Asians than it does purebread white Europeans. In addition to this, the mongrelized Asian/African (Latin) culture places them firmly in the subhuman category of existence.
back it up with source you mutt

you're the mutt, not me. You just proved to be a dumb cunt with no understanding of ancient civilisations.

>English
>G*rmanic

Then why are you in a country that has never contributed anything to the world whereas I am in a country that is the last bastion of European civilization?

what is the connexion with what we were discussing? Is this nigger thinking? Don't forget we created the mutt.

Then why do you larp as some irrelevant non-whites?

STAR CHILD

wrong, genetically they're more related to other europeans. Syrians and anatolians were white back then too

Are you retarded? Turks came to Anatolia in Middle Ages. Native Anatolians were Caucasian and spoke Indo-European language.

I think you mean that they actually originally migrated from northern Africa, so, yes, Anatolians were African/Asian mongrels, which means that Latins are African/Asian mongrels.

>In ~1000 B.C? Nope.
Yeah, it was full of Turks in 1000 B.C.

>Turks as in people from the geographic region of modern-day Turkey. "Asia Minorans" doesn't roll off the tongue.
You dumb amerigoblin. Turks came from Central Asia to Anatolia. And all Turkic people originate in Siberia.

>You being a subhuman does not make me stupid.
You being retarded and kiked amerimutt makes you stupid.

This. The only worthwhile comment in the thread.

Thi dude is clled eric zemour , he is a algerian jew.

>I think you mean that they actually originally migrated from northern Africa
Except that they came from south Russia/Ukraine like all Caucasoids...

So they still aren't white even if that were true as Slavs are as white as darkest Africa.

For a lot of modern anthropology latin people are from South Germany and when they mixed their blood with the Italians population of Lazio they call their self "Romans" but they always call their language "latin" even after forgetting their origins.

Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

The fact that he was a Latin doesn't mean that they couldn't have been blond, and besides the Latins of that time were not identical to modern Latins. And anyways, I don't see why anyone would deny the words of his own biographer just because most Latins today are brown haired. People seem to forget that miscegenation has changed the look of whole societies in our history.

>Good sort of Jew

Neck yourself you fucking macaroni

Oy Vey

Nice bait Amerimutt, that's an Algerian Jew.

You mean 30% of France Frogget

>not knowing history

English was primarily Germanic until 1066 (thanks will).

This, and then america is an african nation, not a mutt one.

this is a jew, so basically a sandnigger.

>amerimutt talking about racial purity
LOL

Post a picture of your arms French anons.
I 100% sure that we'll see some nigger arm.

Real talk why does the Average American get so bent out of shape over Eurotrash being statistically illiterate? Did Jews already usurp the burgers where they Subverted?

Look at my hand

We French are Wh*te

you are the reason the amerimutt memes exist

He's our Ben Shapiro, minus the pro-Israel rhetoric.

Is the "French guy cooking" youtube guy actually French? looks more like a terrone

Because the French are irrelevant. Given any conflict, they surrender and spread their ass cheeks so fast it'll make your head spin.

That is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Vas te pendre

>English was primarily Germanic until 1066 (thanks will).
England was primarily Celtic Potato Niggers.
Saxons, Romans, Viking, Norman French & Jews came later & mixed with the Celtic Potato Niggers.

Also remember that USA is mutted even further with Italian, Polish, Russian, Fingol Mexican, Cuban, Injun & Black DNA.

> less than 56% confirmed by the zionist president
what a time to be alive

Sephardic Jews have more pride than ethnic french people.

The absolute STATE of France.

Would you mind explaining what "ethnic french" means? Pic related

Nous avons colonisé l’Afrique, donc nous devons nous repentir.

Daily reminder that Trump (((grandsons))) are Half Jewish Half Nordic mutts

The people living in France before the new French arrived Pierre Al-Haddad.

Mediterranean frogs.
Everything in modern-day France.
>that map
>tfw England snatches half of France
>tfw realise it was only via inheritance most of the time
>tfw we lost it almost immediately after
FOR KING HENRY!

C'est bon, t'as fini?

This guy is how I imagine a proper Atlantic Frenchman looks like.

>English was primarily Germanic until the moment they've been invaded by French frogs and totally buttfucked

Eald Englisc is an betera tunge þænne Niwenglisc.
Uppan Engliscum hneccum an Normandisc geoc.
Whatever the Irish suffered, the English suffered first.

>and is indigenous
lmfao, no it's not.

a l g e r i a

Hitler avait raison, la race blanche doit se convertir à l'Islam.

Depuis que j'ai découvert la lumière d'Allah azawajal, je me sens plus fort, plus sur de moi-même, et plus éveillé.

We have the chance to have redpilled jews in France to counter Zog.

They are litteraly Malal.

Man France is Like 5 percent