Reminder that the Rockefellers are NOT our enemy

"their family" is causing "your family"

(((their family))) wants to make sure your family suffers like this.
>reminder that the king is not our enemy, peasants, because his kids aren't covered in dirt

>(((their family)))
They're Baptists, retard.

I don't know if this is a shill, a troll, or Sup Forums being it's unusual retarded contrarian self

Let's hate on the successful because they're traditional and have their priorities straight, whereas your kind is content to stuff dildos up its arse and cross dress.

You are the degenerate, it is you and your people's fault that you're going extinct.

this.

plus they're 100% Jew

FPBP

Let this be a lesson to us all. Jews are the disease and shitskins are side effects.

This 'success' has a different name in other cultures Jew, its called 'greed' and these 'successful' people are called 'parasites'.

We blame Jews because they are purposely exploiting these weaknesses.

DAS RITE!

You are aware that Capitalism works because it operates on the human nature of surpassing others in skill to earn more resources to provide for your family, right?

and you wouldn't too, to provide for your family? (assuming you even have one)

>deception is not a skill..kys kike.

Those god damn deceptive (((merchants))) competing with other businesses to provide the gentile the best deal in town.

The Jews are literally your personal boogeyman to explain away your own short comings in life.

How dare those (((families))) keep their wealth to themselves, invest it into businesses and markets, and pass it on to their children when the time is right.

Who is the "Jew" now, user? You just want to tax and rob the successful to redistribute it to those who have no capacity to earn it themselves.

Typical Nazi. Can't make anything yourself, so lets go steal it from someone with actual talent and knowledge and call it your own.

STAR CHILD

God if this man was alive today...

Free enterprise =/= crony capitalism. Nice pilpul tho.

If I can hurt a person and their family to help mine, then I am not a virtous person. I don't hate Jews because of their ethnicity, their religion of self preservation has poisoned their minds to have to think they have to hurt others to survive. Be a good man and good things will happen to you, if not it this world then the next.

This. I'd wager 99% of today's counter-semites didn't even cared about jews a few years ago. But when you see a large number of (((them))) banding up to fuck over the goyim and some being bold enough to not even hide it....and then you learn this is NOT a new phenomenon.

This, the average Jew is as average as anyone
else. True the Rothschilds are involved with
international banking, but so is the Western Anglo
Cartel. The Rockefellers, Fords, and Bush's historically have all been involved in global hegemony. Funded both sides of wars, including Nazis and Communisn. I would argue that they are more powerful and influential then "le Jews".

They aren't Jewish though, unless Jewish means 'rich people I blame'.

It really is their religion, they don't understand that they are being brainwashed to worship materialistic wealth and utopianism under the guise of tradition and self preservation. This is why I warn people to be careful with basing their entire value system on race. You are in danger of falling for the same tricks that the Jews fell for.

maximum liberal scum: do as I say, not as I do

It's a symptom. Someone like them will always be in charge in cuckitalism.

The Rockefellers made their money in oil 100+ years ago, they don't have any special "skill" or "talent".

In fact, they probably bullied other people out of the market and got a nice little monopoly for themselves. Similar to how the jews ran the diamond industry, or Hollywood

Based Jew.
Daily reminder

>Be a good man and good things will happen to you, if not it this world then the next.
Can you prove that there is such thing as "next world".

Couldn't Rockefeller be considered some kind of contemporary vampire or ghoul with all those transplants he's been having?

Don't ignore this, shill fags.

>it's the leftypol revisionist shitter

Ready to get BTFO here too?

>reminder that the Rockefellers are NOT our enemy

Yeah, surely you jest.

Did you try visiting the links? They are all authentic and prove that Stormfront changed this board completely.

>Did you try visiting the links? They are all authentic

I never said the links were fake, they are real.

>and prove that Stormfront changed this board completely.

These threads have less than a dozen posters each. So you're telling me that less than 20 dumb rednecks from Stormfront magically converted the hundreds of thousands of anons into le evil stormfronters too? lol

>Communism
>Talking about Oligarchs and faggotry
lol, you're literally your own Porky's puppet.

Rockefeller detected.

"0 gays" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha not a chance in fucking hell

I think he means overtly degenerate.

You seem to confuse me with liberals. They get the bullet too.