Kemono Friends

I wish we got more lizards in this show.

JAPARI COIN DA was more than enough

imagine all the new shitposting we'll get when bandwagoners get to PPP

Imagine all the shitposting we'll ignore while having tanoshii~

>buns run out
>Friends start hunting for survival

How long would a human with one rifle survive in the park?

Buns will never run out, Bossus are extremely effective. Believe in Boss.

I doubt they will keep running after a 1000 years.

www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/17/raccoon-in-erotic-ad-became-obsessed-with-breasts-zoo-says.amp.html

Anyone tried to guess how large the island is?

! ! ! ?

It's big

Probably not that big considering the attractions and the proximity they would need to have between each other.

>Post yfw kabans sacrifice happened.

That day was when all the tanoshii was lost in everyones hearts

It's still pretty large. I assumed each episode was about a day or so with travel time between.

It takes them days to drive from one side to the other.

It wouldn't make sense from a park point of view unless they can get back to the lodge and towards another destination every single day.

It just dawned on me that this is going to be the last episode... yet it feels like I've been with Serval and Kaban forever. There's this looming dread of what happens next, but the thought of not being able to see their adventures anymore makes me even more sad.

Tsuchinoko is so good she makes up for 20.

Something is wrong with these Striped Savannah Slugs

It's a Japan Safari Park. The point is to camp out.

all good things must come to an end

I want an octopus friend.

No invertebrates allowed
No fish either

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

A tour bus isn't the fastest vehicle either. It looks like it's not even going running speed at times.

Believe in Tatsuki

I'm putting all my faith in him.

I call bullshit. I appreciate plenty of things that will end far beyond my lifespan, or the lifespan of humanity as a whole. This whole "death gives meaning to life" type business is dumb and misses the point entirely, and people need to stop pretending it's some important moral

She had such a sexy voice and design, i want more of the King.

I'm gonna eat you!

Fuck off. I wanted more GJ-bu as well.

She has a really long tail for a friend

Don't forget to report, we can still fight back

What I want from the finale is Kaban waking up after defeating the BigDog with Serval over her.

>TABENAIDE KUDASAI
>TABENAI YO

And then they laugh and embrace each other because everything's okay

Daily reminder that humans friends got intelligent by eating brains

Least someone finally did a realistic comic of what happens when Serval wakes up and realizes what happened.

Quick and dirty hackjob. Not gonna do Arai-san because paintschainer dislikes her.

People make fun of Capybara for being 2D, but I only realized that some of the episode 2 friends were 2D as well after rewatching the episode.
>midriff zebra
O-Oh my

Sure, if you define "get intelligent" as getting your brain filled up with holes that is.

Pseudo-science

While sometimes the sentiment does hold true it has unfortunately become largely overused as a coping mechanism for people to delude themselves with because something they like is over.

Chapman>Mountain>Grevy>Slug>Renge

That would be amazing

How many japari coins for a night with Hululu?

pretty good

Is that why the Japari Buns are pink?

Around an small country like iceland or ireland I think. All those landscapes and a large city (according to the manga) wouldn't fit otherwise.

So tell me Sup Forums, which friend has the most stupidest design in the series?

DELET

>stupidest

Sugoi! This friend knows how to use made up words in a sentence!

Elephant.

your mom

HAYAI

Someone get this friend a dictionary.

Hippo's doesn't make a lot of sense, though I like her hair-mouth I don't get the skintight leather bodysuit.

Goddamn those are some sexy zebras.

What kind friend are you?

Tsushitnoko.
She looks like the assdiver alien from that Stephen King based movie .

Looks like Savanna is adjacent to the harbor. That explains how the hat got there.

The sandstar is the substance with the best fashion sense

I hope she passes you by and doesn't give you any of her cute attention.

If you had only said stupidest, I doubt anyone would have really judged you for it. But you just had to say most stupidest.

Stupidest is a word, user. Did you see a red squiggle when you typed it?

Fuck it looks awful.

Chapman's Zebra looks best. Why does Grevy's Zebra have a hypnosis coin?

Big Friends?

thick friends

Sugoi! This friend loves using superlatives!

That's what happens when you tanoshii too hard on Japariman

Superlatives are literally the greatest.

Is this from the guidebook?

You kind of missed the point there buddy. "Stupidest" sounds silly, but is fine. "Most stupid" is the most normal answer. But "most stupidest" is just pants on head retarded.

I wonder what the second island looks like. I just hope it won't end up like a certain Jurassic Park sequel.

no they're the stupidest

Fucking prions. Even proteins find a way.

>the skintight leather bodysuit.
The skin of a hippopotamus kind of looks like that. I like how even her voluptuous body reminds an actual hippo's head, sadly I can't find the image explaining her design.

In a thousand years, the friends will have figured out how to make their own buns.

Kemono Friends O "watch" Ta - - To "that" MaDe No - -

>unless they can get back to the lodge and towards another destination every single day.
I'm pretty sure there were more accommodations provided than just the lodges.

Not again

Please don't conduct satanic rituals in friend threads

Hippo easily

What the fuck is with her color scheme?
Nothing about her attire showcases any kind of hippo element.

Why does she have a zipper on her tail?

Isn't it supposed to be a thicker looking wetsuit? That's what I got from it anyway.

Who would be the Chris Pratt of season 2?

Can Silver Foxes love Red Foxes?

I can't fucking believe this. Why is it that these Tekkadan members would walk around on open street in full uniform! This is just inviting everyone to kill'em on sight. These people have less of a brain than Kaban-chan, who at the very least would've sought out moose to protect her and swap out of uniform. It's not just once or twice, but it's the third time in a roll that they got their buds kill in the same way.
They are worse than otter-chan!
Would they get the fuck back to Japari Pak already!