Might as well do a third one since mods are ignoring us

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
youtube.com/watch?v=T3kiq8NZDsM&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUTE!!!

Next generation after Boruto soon?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Man, I'm gonna miss this pasta. It's probably older than most of Sup Forums at this point.

100% of all normal anime viewers are due to naruto. You niche degenerates should shut up.

How can one man win so much?

Who is your favorite Naruto character? Mine is Darui.

Hinatafagging: The Arc.

What a great way to end Naruto. Hinata's is SP's Sasuke.

I love this pasta so much, I'm gonna miss it when it's gone.

Sai - /ic/
Tobirama - Sup Forums
Choji - /ck/
10-10 - /k/
Gai, Lee - /fit/
Killer B - Sup Forums
Obito - /r9k/

Tbh he did had his own arc at the end

n-nani

I stopped watching years ago. Did Kakashi ever remove his mask?

The power creep, man.

Yes it have a manga special and a chapter in the anime

ok, the Boruto Movie was bearable safe for the fact that the Protag is an unlikeable asshat and the Ninja Tool subplot was so fucking telegraphed and obvious.

Let's hope Hyuga Maid makes a return.

Nevertheless, I suppose it may turn out for the better, let's see what Not-Kishimoto does with this, and if his art ever gets good.

Did you know that there is more honesty and manliness in a single finger of Sagara Sanosuke than Nardo can ever summon in his entire existence? More justice too.

Good riddance to this crappy series! It will be forgotten and ignored, the old classics will remain but this will go down in infamy.

I really like tobi(not obito)

Pasta isnt gonna die. Boruto is still on its way, since Shonen Jump is hellbent on not letting the franchise die.

Please, Sasuke probably doesn't even know who Hinata is.

Hiashi's keikaku won't be complete until Bort's son impregnates Himawari.

Fuck off narutards

Tobirama

he meets her in the Boruto movie.

>never spoke a word in the entire series
>visits Narutos home in Bort movie
>Hinata greets him
>he doesn't even say hi and leaves.

He doesn't adress her by name or even say hi. He just asks where Naruto is. He probably assumed she was his housekeeper or something.

How can one girl win so much? Can cuckura even compete?!

Best Naruto doujins?

MOMMY I WANT SOME MILK

Saboten

Of course Sakura can't compete, Sasuke is a fucking deadbeat. Literally every couple in the series is better than Sakura and Sasuke.

>Cuckurafags and anti-Narutofags on suicide watch

Hinatafags, please.

Detective Conan in big 3 when?

Can't Sasuke fucking teleport? There is no reason why he couldn't attend the wedding.

You guys think Hima will grow up to have some massive cow utters too?

Hottest pairing

Holy fuck, kill yourselves already.

No

imagine how awkward seeing people from the Leaf has to be for him. Like meeting people that have seen you way too drunk at a party.

most likely.

>these posters who hate Sakura a bit too much.

Chill out a bit.

the one where naruto gets raped as a girl by randos

>Hyuuga Maid
>Hanabi
>Hinata

Literal clan of semen demons.

> a bit too much
nha

Same reason he's still missing an arm even though he could get a new one any time if he wanted so.

Mods don't care because Naruto isn't really ending.

>Fucking maid has resting byakugan
>Boruto and Himawari dont.

Hinata's genes fucking suck. She would have been a terrible heiress.

That's a nice finale to a long running series you got there. It would be a shame if somebody were to ruin it in the coming future.

best ship

He's right. You guys go overboard with it. Okay, you don't like Sakura. No need to bring it up every time there is something Naruto related.

So, when are we getting the non-filler version?

>The vanilla doujins of Naruto/Hinata

Hnnng. This is what I needed.

he's so far in the future though, Editormoto can literally go ten years of in-manga events without a timeskip if he wants.

It's just dumb to spoil it right at the beginning but whatever.

Will Hiashi be a good grandpa?

something, something, eugenics
something, something, all for the clan

Of course, he wants his bloodline to grow strong

Who will take her virginity?

if he's twice the Grandpa he was a father, he'd still be a pretty shitty Grandpa.

Hinata, Sakura and Sarada getting KUMOGAKURED when?

Why do you guys accept this blatant Hinata shilling in this ending? This series is called NARUTO not Hinata. You waifufags are ruining everything.

Her dildos

God, she has the best design of the Konoha 12.

DanzoXTenten would be a good pairing.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
can't belive this hasn't been posted yet.

Please post Rinnegan straw

Kakashi.

Um... No one?

Did everything work out in the end?

She and Shino had a one-night-stand because they were sick of everyone teasing them for being virgins. It didn't end well.

Akamaru.

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

It's like nobody cares about Rock Lee and his kid.

>10/10 keeps a kunai in her snatch in case of emergencies but forgets to take it out
>Shino gets stabbed in the urethra
>Bugs gets stuck in her vagina
>Both permanently traumatized.

it's not certain he's Lee's kid.

Lee wasn't Guys kid either.

That butt is pathetic.

Isn't the kids name Metal Lee?

Shino wasn't all that into it but the bugs sure were. That's where everything went wrong.

>Wake up
>See this
What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3kiq8NZDsM&t=

>rape

So what's the final ratio of actual plot to filler for the entire anime series?

50/50, 60/40?

It's a cute butt. Not too big and not too small.

My theory is that Guy's race reproduces by budding, but Guy for some reason isn't aware that Lee is his offspring. Maybe it happened while he was asleep, who knows?

60/40

>He doesnt know

You been living under a rock or what?

Guy isn't dead, perhaps he settled down and had a kid, named it after Lee.

source???

Kishimoto literally FORGOT about the Byakugan and Hinata having them when he designed Boruto and Himawari. Her genes are fucking shit.