One Piece 860

Thoughts on these guys?

Will they actually be relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ij_1SQqbVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stussy a cute.

How evil are they? They are the rulers of the underworld they have to be some serious demented psychos.

......is that big bird?

they all look like assholes so yeah

I really like Morgans. Like a lot. Giant bird dude being boss of all the News Coo is brilliant.

These underworld bosses have some pretty normal looking character designs like one of them looks like the stereotypical pirate.

I was expecting much more unique designs.

Like they don't look scary at all compared to seeing Crocodile or Dofla for the first time.

Even CP0 looks more scary than them.

What is the order of conversation on the right hand side between Du Feld, Stussy and Drug Peclo. Who says what, when, and to who?

And also, what is up with Umit's legs. He looks like he's straight outta a Nigerian famine.

Morgans is definitely going to show up more, the newspapers have been a big of One Piece's world since way back to East Blue, and Absalom works for him as a freelance reporter.

It's also why he has the most distinctive design of the bunch.

Judging by Morgan's dialogue, he wasn't invited to the previous tea party.

so what is peclo's thing, body disposal?

So in One Piece, there are tribes where you have extra long limbs, like the Longarms and the Longlegs, tribes where you have different body sizes, like the Giants and the Tontattas, and you have tribes where there is a human-animal hybrid.

If Minks are human-mammal hybrids, and Fishmen/Mermaids are human-fish hybrids, is Big News Morgans part of a new tribe of human-bird hybrids.

They are the bosses of the black market they have the typical affluent psychopath appearance as charismatic charming individual you would suspect nothing from.

he's probably just a news coo who ate a type of human-human fruit or just an incredibly intelligent one

Maybe. Or he's not a human but just a talking bird. Like there's a race of intelligent bird.

I'm so fucking hype about Katakuri and Bege

Don't forget the three-eyed tribe. Everything is possible nowadays, user. I'd bet there's a birdmen tribe in a specific island or something.

They look ugly so where does this charisma come from?

The Level 6 Prisoners look tougher and scarier than these punks.

I don't think you guys realize how powerful Ichiji Vinsmoke is.
He could beat every single Sweet commander all by himself.

I hope he's powerful, so that someone can be a threat in this arc

Didn't Enel predict the outcome of the priest battle? Besides failing to see Luffy who hid in the snake of some shit.

Was few years since i've read that arc.

Can't wait Sanji to solo all three of them and then go "my dad>your dad"

Out of all them, I wager Morgans will be the most important as pointed out

or a talking bird who hate the human fruit and so he can talk and act like a human

thats dogtooth right?

He almost got fodderized by Sanji.

I think he'll job to someone.

shit like this is why I love one piece, huge world with shittons of characters

even if most of these guys will be irrelevant, the fact that they're introduced and probably have their own backstories/place in the world really speaks to oda's wide imagination

They're not meant to be tough, are they? They run illegal, underground organizations from the shadows. They're businessmen. Were expecting Kaido?

>6 goober faggots is somehow supposed to be impressive

YAWN

First week reading One piece?

Does this chapter insinuate the entire media is run by the underground?

I always figured it was fairly pro-World Government. What are the implications of this?

>He almost got fodderized by Sanji.
I don't remember this

I hope he does. Look at that fucking face.

Calling it now

Katakuri's gonna job

I'm loving the badass edgelord look

Who is more edgier: Ichiji or Katakuri?

It's what i love the most. There's a whole world but somehow we only meet the marines, the shichibukai and the Yonkos? Would be lame as fuck. The people introduced in the colliseum and now are a blessing for the show. Same goes for the supernovaes. It was a neat idea.

Ichiji is not edgy, he's just cool.
Katakuri is naruto tier.

i think at least drug peclo is a fighter, he's got a weapon, and "undertaker" sounds enacing

I'm expecting Katakuri to have a ridiculous mouth or something. So i'll wait a little bit.

Newspapers suck.

> He has no more a mouth due to an injury
> Talk with his ass

ODAAAAA

> Newspaper business
How the fuck is this considered as Black Market?

heh just like real life. only the useless sheep consume media trash

i dont think we gonna seen an end to one piece any time soon

>The Newspaper's president is run by big bird

im with this

>"Red light district queen" Stussi
does this mean she's the best whore in the whorle world? is she the queen of the whore's? Is her vag actually one piece?

Morgans is clearly not a legit businessbird.

Robin already has that title though.

fuck you robin is pure.

> information media
> Monopoly

Well, it's obvious, no?

For a second I thought I recognized the bird, but I realized I was getting him confused with the long-necked fish guy.

Did oda just added a prostitute to his cast of characters ?

Just 10 more years friendo.

>Absalom
What if he right now with him? Like Mr. 3 out of nowhere entrance way back before at Marineford.

And Big Bird.

You're a little late, user.

I bet Peclo is gonna turn out to be KIller's dad or ex-boss or something like that.
That blade looks awfully similar to Killer's and together with his beautiful mane and his affinity for masks it's pretty much cerftain.

I Imagine Morgans talking like this
youtube.com/watch?v=7ij_1SQqbVo

She deals in brothels and probably slaves.

wait, who was the guy in the pilot hat during ceaser's demonstration?

we have already seen sex slaves, that is worse IMO

sure buddy. whatever you say.

Nobody would touch a girl that ugly.

These guys look like bitch boys.

No wonder why they sucked Joker's dick so much.

Take that back user. Robin is pure.

Remember when One Piece was good?

Were they? Doffy was influent but not the boss. He had the monopoly in his field but that's all imo. Morgans is the one who published the article about Doflamingo leaving the shichibukai?

I remember it like it was today.
oh wait, it was today.

Yeah this chapter was pretty cool

Look at all their titles.

Looks like Joker was the Main Weapons Dealer in the Underworld.

Everyone else is loans, drugs, and prostitutes not weapons.

So then Morgans was forced print a new special edition newspaper that same day to trick the world about Doflamingo? Sounds like Doffy's the boss to me.

Well yeah, there's more to the underworld then weapons. Joker was undoubtedly the ruler of the weapon trade, but in other areas he would not have the influence these guys have in their trade.

I think at this point everyone expects him to die. It's so anticipated, I think it'll be a more likely twist that he lives.

I don't know. I'm with this dude

yeah it felt pretty good this morning

Stussy is a madam i.e. a female pimp

Stussy is actually Nami's real mom.

>organ dealer
>prostitution
didn't think oda was gonna there, damn

Having the blood of a Celestial Dragon means Dofla should hold an edge over the other underworld bosses as well.

Yeah...so long ago....
Now that it's great it just doesn't feel the same as when it was merely good.

The way I see it, there's three possibilities here

1) Doffy used his leverage over the World Nobles to make them tell Morgans to print the fake story

or

2) Doffy "outranks" Morgans so he gave him a direct order to publish the fake story

or

3) Doffy and Morgans are equals so Morgans published the fake story as a favor to Doffy.

If Oda didn't have a habit of not killing anyone you might have a point. As it stands I don't see Jinbei dying at all, and I don't think anyone who's been around for long does either.

>Marinford

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Killed it

but typically madams start as prostitutes and then move up the ladder

Shit I forgot the e.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

he just showed up this chapter flinging jelly beans around.

That was just a guess based off how violent he thought the battle would be, not seeing the future. Enel was pretty smart.

Who cares about a no name?

Good thought. It seems like a combination of the second and the last.

Underground brokers likely work with each other quite a bit and have become good acquaintances with one another. I scratch your back and you scratch mine kind of thing.

Another thing is Doffy as both a weapons dealer, a high ranking associate of Kaido and a skilled fighter makes him someone you don't want to cross. After seeing Doffy at his full potential, I would doubt the other brokers are on his tier strength wise.

How Oda treated Brownbeard made me believe bullets don't work 99% of the time in One Piece.

Yeah, after Lacuba (the tongue biting slave back from SA) I'm not even sure Moscato or our head-shot friend from today's chapter are dead.

We all know he's a secret component to the secret of One Piece, and most likely is a D as well.

I wish we could get like an occasional half-chapter teaser of what Zoro's group is doing. He has so many neat little scenes throughout the series, it would be fun to get a bigger look of him in a leadership role without Luffy around. Too bad we'll have to wait until the crew reunites before we get a flashback of what he's been up to.

Morgans probably has god-tier Observation Haki, doesn't he?

Zoro was on ship to Wano, but he went swimming and get lost. So, now he'll appear only on Raftel.

Oda did it, cause otherwise Zoro and Law would free Wano from Kaido without Luffy's help.

I am unironcally hype for god of fortune I fucking love Gangster designs like his.

It benefits a journalist to keep a bird's eye view of things.