Next movie this year or next year?

Next movie this year or next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never

Next year and it will all be about Mami!

Rather a TV show, that way there's more time to flesh out the story.
That is if info-dump doesn't drown it out.

How will Mami vs Homu 2 go?

Mami made a giant space cannon but I think Homu can dodge it easily. Also, when will Kyoko get her own Absolute Configuration scene?

Hopefully soon, they invented such a stupid ending in Rebellion just to milk this franchise. Manga ending would have been better and put a rather good end to the story

Homu can probably still stop time and anything will do with Kyouko. She needs a lot more than what she got in both the series and Rebellion put together. Also, Sayaka wearing 2B's outfit is very dangerous. She will attract unwanted attention.

Isn't it about some gay dancing shit?

Yeah that's the problem. Homu is so strong the only way anyone stands a chance is plot stupidity like a bunch of girls wishing to power up Mami or something. Madoka is too innocent to really do anything against Homu.

It's gonna be hard coming up with a conflict.

>Absolute Configuration
youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ

Such a hype soundtrack.

That was Madoka trying to be Tutu.

>Power Rankings:

0.1 "God" Homura
0.2 "God" Madoka

1. Homura
2. Mami
3. Kyouko
4. Madoka
5. Sayaka

Just putting my headcanon out there

Sayaka is stronger in rebellion that most

Kyubey will find a way.

Looks just about right.

>Looks just about right.
When did you become so unlikable?

>1. Homura
>2. Mami

But Mami technically beat Homu.

Actually it's:

1. Kuubey
2. God Madoka
3. Devil Homura

Power level shit shouldn't be relevant here but apparently Sayaka using her stand can't best Mami.

It seems like it because Akuma Homura has taken over Madokami. Homura and Mami should have been tied and Sayaka has gained strength in rebellion. I haven't really seen a difference in Kyouko and Madoka in Rebellion. Powerlevels is still incredibly stupid.

I love how Sayaka is forever the loser of the show, and she's already dead in the new movie by the looks of it. I hate it when I see "underdogs" in anime but then they have bullshit mary sue powers. should've remained dead

Mami didn't beat Homu. Homu's real body was not even in that battle. And neither one of them was trying to kill anyways.

Powerlevels don't really mean anything since no one even comes close to Homura.

The more important thing is, will the next movie top the Mami vs Homura scene? And will it be gun kata again?

I desperately want a Shaft magical fistfight but everyone is a gay weapon user.

Hitummy soon.