Number 2 in the WH

Why does Melania Trump always look like she’s about to take a shit? Jus aksing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h62N-vDt1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=MxAfkMqyW00
qz.com/960985/a-deep-analysis-of-melania-trumps-social-media-photos-reveal-a-woman-in-hiding-from-the-world/
thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/style/2017/07/21/ivanka-trump-eye-colour/
youtube.com/watch?v=iK3MkmuUTSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NnG3JC6WMio
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's exotic, man. This is truly the weirdest timeline.

I think she looks more like she just read your post

bottox and shit

Has anyone started an "Is Malania white?" thread

it kills mainly niggers so I'd say it is

She had awful, awful plastic surgery which took a 8/10 face with 10/10 body and dropped it down to a 5/10 face with a 10/10 body. Such a shame. Oh well, she's a slav so if plastic surgery didn't get her she would look like a fuckin' goblin by now anyway.

Yeah she is exotic and not unattractive (even with the obvious plastic surgery). But as a ((professional model)) her go-to Blue Steel look is, like, she’s feeling a turtle head is poking out. I guess it’s supposed to be sexy, but....

Lizard costume malfunction.

youtube.com/watch?v=h62N-vDt1SA

Plastic surgery.

You say something about shit?

being the First Lady, I'd prefer she did a Number One all over my face

Enjoy your satanic (((hybrids)))

youtube.com/watch?v=MxAfkMqyW00

But why? She used to be fresh faced and qt3.14. Until Trump. I’m mean everyone knows he’s into scat and watersports, so maybe he gets off on the squeeze face. Dunno. Sad.

>But why?

Age.

Is that what a squirting video is?

There is something fundamentally wrong with this family....

qz.com/960985/a-deep-analysis-of-melania-trumps-social-media-photos-reveal-a-woman-in-hiding-from-the-world/

her family were commies so she remembers the potato famines fondly

thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/style/2017/07/21/ivanka-trump-eye-colour/

that's what an mkultra slide shitpost is, mordechai

Why can't she open her eyes?

youtube.com/watch?v=iK3MkmuUTSQ

Yeah, but I don’t think anyone would say she needed surgery. Well, except for .... well everyone knows how he treats women. Especially the mothers of his children. She’s always withdrawing from him. You can read it in Melania’s face. I think the shit’s a sign.

Needed? Many don't, but women (especially beautiful women), do not respond well to aging and run to the nearest plastic surgeon.

she took the bog pill

women are incapable of shitting

you mad at her for having slim eyes but not being a mongol like yourself?

The best, for last. They are all possessed by Demons. All the (((ruling classes))) are.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnG3JC6WMio

hence forth we shall call her Pu Wing Ching Fu

She’s 47 now, probably got the knife before she was 40. That’s not old. Happened around the same times as the engagement to Trump. Not, 10 or 15 years after marriage, kids, aging. That’s when most women get a surgical spruce up.

BTW: Melanie was 10 years old when Ivanka was born. Literally, could be sisters. Activates yor almonds, pol?

This is not true.. my friend's gf took a shit so big that it clogged the toilet, and they had to use a plunger, and then there was shit all over the plunger, and when the clog was finally broken, the pressure in the drain caused a backward surge and the shit remaining in the toilet spewed all over them and and the floor.

he kind of does that too. is she here legally? check out a video called "the mystery of donald trump". you might like it

> is she here legally?
She lied on her Visa attesting she was a tourist when in fact she obtained work as a model (pic related), before she got a work visa. That’s grounds for deportation these days. Lying isn’t criminal. And I won’t give any credence to those rumours that she was more than a ((model)).

Melania is an angel

Buttplugs are a hell of a ride.

>Why does Melania Trump always look like she’s about to take a shit?
It's just a slavic expression of contempt we see when we experience the wonders of living in a 52% society.

She just needs myopia glasses

>But why? She used to be fresh faced and qt3.14. Until Trump. I’m mean everyone knows he’s into scat and watersports, so maybe he gets off on the squeeze face. Dunno. Sad.
Trump is a known big germaphobe .. the thought that he enjoys someone pissing on him is asinine.

Nah. Thats clearly a look of disgust. Must be taking questions from CNN scum.

fucking this

Brags about grabbing pussies. Eats Macdonald’s with and fast food with his hands. Couldn’t be too squeamish about cooties.

I'd fuck Melania so hard and cum inside her

>Oh well, she's a slav so if plastic surgery didn't get her she would look like a fuckin' goblin by now anyway.
You fucking idiot it happens to all people who are heavy drinkers and don't/can't take care of themselves.
The "slav babushka" meme somehow doesn't apply to Slovene or Czech women.. because they don't drink, are not beaten by their men regularly and can afford basic care for their skin and shit.

Poklonskaya in 5 years...

As people age, the space between upper and lower eyelids narrow. I'm not a physician, so I don't know how or why but I do know that it's a common theme.
source: looking at people as they get older

Baron gets his "awkardness' from Melania.

she looks like a chink trying to appear white

mommy was actually beat tho

She's had so much plastic surgery her face is broken.

ouch, nice

all eastern euro women*

America corrupts

Literally different lighting.

People are retarded, expeciallly these ugly women attacking goddess Ivanka

kek

She's looking better and better with each passing month imo.

This is about Melania, not Ivanka. Ivana is great. Just look at how much she loves her based leaf husbando, Justin.... Melania will never look at Donald like that.

So eastern european then