Tips for convincing friends the holocaust was a positive thing? any movies showing it in a good light you guys know of...

tips for convincing friends the holocaust was a positive thing? any movies showing it in a good light you guys know of? maybe something where all the jews are smiling and waving before being sent into the gas chambers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVCfQ6Lyoo0
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell them that the Jews (specifically Israel, but also Kushner, Shapiro, etc) support Drumpf. Libshits will literally support anything if they think it's in opposition to Trump.

There were no gas chambers retard.

Point out that it was good practice for exterminating all the monotheists in the future, or even better, getting them to all exterminate each other. Dead Muslims + dead Christians + dead Jews + dead Satanists and so on, everybody wins.

The holocaust is a conspiracy theory.
Also
>convincing friends
I doubt they are nothing more than lemmings.
Here's a handy dandy (shitty, srs who the fuck did the visuals) video illustrating:
youtu.be/mVCfQ6Lyoo0

I know but I mean you can't just drop that level of redpill on people without looking stupid. Its not about whether or not the holocaust happened its about convincing them it SHOULD happen.

I mean shit I know the nazis weren't the evil murdering demons everyone thinks they are, all I want is people to see them for who they are and THEN move on to convincing them mass genocide is ok

You can also point out basic things like, Stalin killed way more people than the Hitler, and that the Nazis weren't even really trying, so it can be successfull when we exterminate the Christians, Muslms and Jews and so on.

The trick to getting them to the should is finding a different group that they already understand needs to be exterminated. Begin from there and then expand to the Jews, the Christians, Muslims and so on.

Yea but they always pull the same shit

"Hurr racially motivated organized genocide with the intention of wiping an entire race of people off the planet is worse than a failed economic system that led to starvation hurr"

Always the same shit with these libtards

Ia your friend even aware of the events leading up to the war? The Jews caused all sorts of trouble prior to the first bomb being dropped.

The Jews have been kicked out of every homeland they have ever had throughout history, but surely it's everyone elses fault. Requesting that recent article where some Jews settled in South America somewhere and even some jungle dwelling savages got tired if their shit and told them to leave.

First I think we need a good system for killing everyone born christian and muslim like genetic tests?? To see if they're really christian or not so we can kill them and stop the christian race

Or maybe they are a Republican or a Democrat, and you can use that hatred of the other side to point out how they also need to be exterminated, and it is part of a larger interrelated project. Like you find a Republican who understands that the Dems need to be exterminated, and you then work them toward the theists.

Ive tried explaining to them but they always pull the same libtard shit

"Hurr murdering millions is wrong hurrr"

typical bernie libtard shit

That's why you begin from something they already hate. Like if they are a Republican, start by pushing them toward the conclusion that all Democrats should be exterminated, or if they are a Democrat then vice versa. Politicize the issue by making them understand that they already think cockroaches like the Republican or Democrat scum need to be exterminated, and that by exterminating them we will already have solved a large part of the real problem.

If they are libtards, they probably already agree that Republicans should be exterminated. You can start there on that point of agreement.

Yes but I mean you get the utter insanity of the left, like even with Republicans they still think killing tons of people is wrong like WTF???

That is why you have to push them. The first step is getting them to admit what Republicans really are, they are an infestation, enemies of the American people and the constitution. Dehumanize them, that way it is easier to get them to agree they need to be exterminated like any infestation. Then you go from there.

You can also just start with short asides, instead of going right into the whole thing, and work them into it. Like make comments here and there about how Republicans should all be rounded up, and then laugh it off. But do it a few times, and then eventually bring up the serious conversation.

You have to deprogram them first to realize that violence is the solution. You can really do this with any group, but government is always a good one, or corporations, or some other country in particular that they hate, or even just some other church group, or the rival football team or whatever. The important thing is to break through their defense mechanisms and make them realize what they thought was real is actually a lie that was constructed by this group that needs to get got, whether it's the other team's fans, or the political party, or the Jews, Christians, Muslims, whatever

>the Jews did it in the spirit of "research"... you know how the Jews love science.

Holohoax claimed about 223k lives between all camps. The holohoax was a way for Jewish press to push the narrative that Israel was needed and for massive forced reparations to fun the state of Israel. It wwas a scam. Video below goes into detail about it.

Now, my Friend, the biggest and condensed Redpill you can take to start your Amazing, so fucking Frustrating but yet Beautiful journey to the Truth is here:
(most likely blocked in your country [see: they don't want you to see it], but there are many places to watch this, search.)

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/

I guarantee you it's worth it, please watch it. It started many journeys before and it will start yours. Don't get too sad about it, we were all born into this fucking lie, and we all cant change it. We Love you Normie, Start your journey.