Americans shoot up schools so much the government had to make simulator to train for it

>Americans shoot up schools so much the government had to make simulator to train for it

youtube.com/watch?v=mOkHepDdTlM

LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/
indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population
huffingtonpost.com/rory-fitzgerald/the-world-in-2050-europe-_b_804897.html
pewforum.org/essay/the-growth-of-germanys-muslim-population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it have bullet penetration mechanics? I want to mod in a .50

Is there bull prepper simulater for the French?

Graphics suck

Nice thread.

Depends, are you able to translate?

As it should be.

You eurofags wish you had the balls to play highschool Call of Duty with Dylan and Eric. This is the price of freedom, happily paid.

75% of births in Paris were of African origin last year. These meme will be you soon enough Pierre. Now go prep your wives bull.

No, I don't know canuck.

at least we have guns and don't get 15 years in prison for making a holocaust joke

It took us about 60 years to get to the point we are. In a couple of decades you will be worse off than us. Also, a reminder than white birthrates are not below replacement in the US, shitskins are just having a lot of children. In France niggers have 5 kids and you guys have 1. There will be no Frenchmen in your country in 100 years.

>muh guns

You're right, you don't need guns. All you need is a truck.

>only Americans can own guns

Muh lack of basic human right to not got to jail for speaking

To be honest, I want to play this game but play as Tyquadrius, a mild-mannered African student armed trying to get his life together with a Hipoint and shoot and rob other students and teachers while the scenario is unfolding.

Post a pic of your AK / AR with a full 30 round mag... oh wait lmao restricted and pinned bruh

The new PUBG map looks great!

Frenchmen are so cucked they are making fun of us for having guns. Charles Martel didn't die for this.

Can you download this?

>I have never actually seen the pin on a 30 round mag

I would never remove it because it's illegal, but if someone wanted to remove the pin, a basic knowledge of tools would be enough to figure out how to do it. It's just a silly law that inconveniences legal gun owners.

Remember - no homework.

56%=200 million. That's about the number of pakis in your country by 2050.

el anticristo........

>hello? 9/11? severely butthurt amerishart in aisle 12

He also didn't die in battle so he couldn't be said to have died for anything

>when you see it

checkem

Yet you are playing it.... MORON!!! DO SOME INTROSPECTION FIRST!!!!

EDGE

Why are you talking about about racial purity? Where do you think you live? It's over. The memes won't ease the pain of having to take Ahmed running over you wi th a truck of peace.

Then your neighbor swats you and you'll get shot after getting flashbanged unless the cops are bored and they want to play a couple rounds of Simon says, just to kill you anyway

>I would never remove it because it's illegal
Thats right cuckboi, that rivet is like the reminder of the ass blasting you get from the govt. Inb4 liberals make all semi-auto center fire restricted / prohib

They should have got these guys to work on the program, they made some pretty cool simulators back in the day.

He died of old age, something you won't know about after a Somali nigger stabs you.

I really want them to make a school shooter rp video game so I can take revenge on those mean bullies at school in the most American way, at home with a bag of Doritos.

You dumb bastards have come to view genuine concern as an international pissing contest. Get smart, quickly.

British women look like melted Barbie dolls.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE...

amrican women look like niggers

My first thought as well.

crawl towards me

British women look like unwrapped mummies.

>american women

Underrated

>)
Okay, and where can I download this game?

It looks like they based it on the IW engine (the one CoD uses).

Dude these guts sucked at it I didn't see one kid get shot.
Can't wait to play it.

guys*

>all these europeans have are images to post while muhammad fucks their women
Wew.

>slide thread

fuck off

Thread saved up in 1 response
>Muh Guns Muh Rights
>muh purity
Everyone here is a achmed
+spanish are not white, they are moorish niggers. If you say they are white then Americunts are le 77%

That's the most accurate meme I've ever seen.

open beta when?

betas opening up is the central plot

GOTY

Who gives a fuck? The world's overpopulated anyway.

I live innawoods surrounded by white people, and we all have guns. Nothing bad happens here. The key is not having niggers, Jews, and leftists around to fuck-up your society.

>"This makes my skin crawl, it's hard to watch"
I think she would have a harder time watching if I was playing it
That nigga is using an HK416, false flag confirmed

It's funny, you always go on about the purity of Europe, yet even the WORST European countries are still more than the United States. I just think someone is jealous of MUH PURITY.

Oosh, this so much.

>not having video games dedicated to your greatest modern heroes purging degeneracy from your nation

it's usually deranged white kids doing the school shooting especially not jews and leftists

Took me around 5 minutes to google this shit, besides doesn't really matter.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/

Does not take that much effort to disapprove this shitty meme.

But meh Europeans never really do their research, as you guys have always been just a Secondary world power compared to the US, Russia or China.

>fuck thers tons of school shooters an shiet wat do
>well they all seem to be autists and social retards why dont we look into...
>lol nah lets make a fucking school shooter vidya so cops can gun down virtual kids while on paid leave from gunning down real kids

>HK416
That's a good rifle though, user.

>The world's overpopulated anyway.
Only because of the shitskins on it.
Whites are minority, you should've known that if you're white.

In america, we have niggers, spics, kikes, poos, and all kinds of different chinks. If anything we are experts at identifying exactly just what isn't white. England, france, and the rest of europe is basically north africa at this point. Long after both of your pointless cultures are long gone American whites will still be enjoying the god given rights you aren't even allowed to exercise. I'm gonna go fire off a gun in remembrance of your respective countries

I know, I was making a joke that it has to be a government agent if it is a 416, expensive as fuck and primarily marketed to military. I'm not even aware of a civilian market variant, though it probably exists.

Hey wait a minute, what if this software/game gets leaked outside of schools and school shooters use it to train themselves in order to more successfully do it?

The next Eric and Dylan might be working with that rather than Doom maps

Meh, Rebdoomer made this in the 90s

this is the brize of freedom :DDD

Do you know the demographic difference between the US and the UK, or even Germany? Shall we REALLY go there?
>UK: 87.17% White
>Germany: 89.3% White
>US: 77.4% White
Shut the fuck up, seriously.

Probably some CIA-backed private contractor.

Any idea where a bro can get a hold of the 'Tier' WAD of legend?

You could just get yourself a copy of the IW engine and make your own.

>t., gasoline-huffing Abo

Most mass shooters are nihilistic leftists, or registered Democrats.

>can you give us an update on the muslim rape stats this year?

Sure but the point is the non-whites. UK is filled with pakis, Germany roaches, US Niggers. Which is worse?

Is this game on Steam? If not it should be, looks a lot better than the new Wolfenstein.

do you actually believe USA is 77% WHITE? That includes SPICS and all sorts of NON WHITES

I wish it weren't true dear

Useless to respond to you as you're mostly a basement dwelling troll. Last response anyway.

indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

2016 UK only 87% white and decreasing as richer ( civilized ) whites have lower POP growth.

thelocal.de/20171201/muslims-set-to-make-up-bigger-proportion-of-german-population

huffingtonpost.com/rory-fitzgerald/the-world-in-2050-europe-_b_804897.html

pewforum.org/essay/the-growth-of-germanys-muslim-population/

Germany is predicted that within our lifetime to become 40%+ non-white ( Turks, Somalis Islamic trash ) Because of major low-birthrates

I only care about the future of the white race, as it looks like we dont have a place for us in the future.

Except that the US counts mexicans and north africans as white.

I'm not a nerd neither in school.
Still though it's a scary thought. How can burgers even live like this? Jeez.

>dark white skin
kek