Konosuba

So....we can at least hope for another OVA right?

Other urls found in this thread:

konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Konosuba_Light_Novel_Volume_9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, but probably not much more.

OVA is a reality, dude

Haven't heard anything yet but since this is following a similar pattern as season, I'm expecting it to come out at the same, hell with even subs on the same day maybe.

Are Konosuba threads kill?

Looks like it.

OVA release date is July 24th

As for any hope for Season 3 you will have to wait until an event that takes place in the first week of April.

Next Light Novel volumes come in May and July if I'm not wrong.

OVA is def happening, but I found s1 ova pretty dissapointing desu, hopefully this one will be better.

EKS-

Managed to create a decently well Konosuba D&D game for a couple of weeks but due to a falling out with one member we lost a teammate and looking to replace. 1-2 more is our goal point.

Looking for someone who can follow rules and cooperate well with team. Reply with Hail Holy Army of Dongolong if interested.

dee

never played DnD, is it good?

no episode 11? no new season? but some furry shit show gets a new season? fuck this gay earth

Hopefully this time it is actually canon and not some made up fanservice crap. They could have done so much better, or even have done something like animate a couple of chapters they skipped.

PURO

DEEN are revealing their anime plans during the upcoming KonoSuba event.

It's simplified so that even newbie people can enjoy it. And yes it can be quite fun.

we are at 4/8 elites, 2 per season so I guess if it goes on in order to be completed we'll needed another 2 seasons. also when is the event?

desu I don't even mind if they do a filler like the last one, but just dont focus solely on semi-erotic shit, do an episode where the party goes on some adventure not related to the main arc or something.

I would agree with your compromise if they do something silly like add Yunyun or Chris.

Then we got a deal

april 9 I think. Also I would like to see LN9's ''megumin's feelings for kazuma'' arc animated, be a bit fucked if they just left it at LN8

best girl comin thru, pedoneets pls leave

yeah. we havent seen a whole lot of Chris in the animu desu, be cool if they got blackmailed to going on some shady steal quest or something, and decided to tale the thief with them

T H I C C ?

what's LN9?

She's got the right looks, but I'd get so fucking annoyed with cucking. literally she'd enjoy rape.

that's why you rape her every morning

Looks like Megumin has Rabadon's Deathcap.

konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Konosuba_Light_Novel_Volume_9

yeah but it wont be you raping her, it will be the chad from the adventurers guild, she's gonna be too weak to resist.

>the MC is a Chad
smfh nigga what are you doing, all she wants is a lowlife scum that will treat her like shit. she even turnt down a goddamn prince

if you havent noticed, Axel is a n00b town, full of low-life adventurer scum. she'd be getting it up the windpipe all day erryday if she finally decided to deflower herself.

shut up you shut in pedo neet, don't talk like that about my wife

she fucking says bakuretsu

sorry brah, I got carried away. your waifu will surely stay faithful, she is the protector of everything that's rightful and just after all. if you slip a ring on her she'll never leave your side.

bakuhatsu, bakuhatsu la la la

How does it stay up?

you could say, its crimson coloured magick.

>the one Lalatinafag on Earth tries to bait Megufag responses but gets nothing

(You) out of sympathy.

What do you like about her besides boobs? She isn't funny, lacks chemistry with Kazuma, is a whore, and is a boring moralfag. She can't compare to Aqua or Megumin. She is just boobs. Boooooobs.

mussles, most submissive out of any other girl, blonde. these are enough for me but there are more. prudeness is cute

Which is the easiest lay?

Darkness for obvious reasons
Megumin comes close if you count rape, Aqua would just lead you on and make you buy her things

Darkness. All you have to do is throw yourself at her.

Would her high defense make her hymen tough to break? That could be an issue.

the cat

no need, s3 is inevitable

>thread overrun by megumeme

Then it's time for Yunyun!

I just want the party swap chapter animated. If they do a season three Kazuma's skills during the castle raid would look like they came out of nowhere unless they show him being at least somewhat competent before that.

All of them are easy.

>Darkness
>challenge her, threaten to give her an erotic fate if you defeat her, she lets herself lose and gladly lets herself be used as a sex object

>Megumin
>offer to help her explode stuff, use her limp body to your advantage (consensual sex needs some work though, though she's hardly a prude or particularly pure)

>Aqua
>offer her money, booze, and blessings

The next demon general's the last one that shows up for a while, after that there's a three volume stretch without any. If the current pace of 10 episodes per 2 volumes continues, we won't see the sixth general until the start of season five.

With a need for that many seasons, there's no way we'll ever get the whole series animated. Fuck.

Get Aqua so drunk she has to bend over and vomit. Take advantage of her exposed parts.It might be gross considering what she was doing, but you'd probably too smashed to care if you'd actually doing it anyway.

Who knows, maybe her tensing her core as she heaves will feel great.

Can anyone defeat Kotatsu Kazuma?

Reminder that there will never be a season 3 because the author doesn't want one.

Well if Deen was animating my show I'd probably feel the same way.

The game came out yesterday. Where are the uploads?

citation needed my friend

There will never be a season 3 because the whole point of the anime was to advertise the LN, not tell a complete story.

Natsume can't bear the thought of her shitty fun story being a bigger smash hit than reeee...0

This is a money making machine for Deen. They'll make another

L A L A T I N A
A
L
A
T
I
N
A

Hail Holy Army of Dongolong

If an anime is profitable in its own right, then why the fuck not? I don't know the numbers, but I'm pretty fucking sure their not making diminishing returns here.

I gotta admit, this mentality kills more series for me then makes me seek out the LN to Manga to continue reading it. But I guess it works or they wouldn't keep doing it right?

Shut your whore mouth non-goddess. Altruism while being completely honest with your desires is easily the most interesting trait a woman can have.

I'm sure it works just fine Japan because they don't need translations and everyone know the foreign market is just an afterthought in anime.

I don't need the translations either, but I'll concede your point. That and the seasonal nature of anime just lends itself to that type of format of animating something while its "hot" instead of waiting until its concluded and animating it to its ending.

>>Aqua
>>offer her money, booze, and blessings

Let's be real here, she'd extort the hell out of you and then knock you into next Tuesday with God Blow when you try to make a move on her.

Why not-Goddess have two right feet?

Defeat by defenestration!

>muscles
She has none.

Because they can make more money with LNs. Simple as that, the anime is an ad, that's it.