Can I get more pics like this? I'm dropping red pills on Imgur.com

Can I get more pics like this? I'm dropping red pills on Imgur.com

those are cia ops sent to europe to cause havic

i hope this is just a bait

Doesn't have to be Islam related btw

This is great but doesn't work for normie websites like Imgur. Has to be low res resistant/big text

Drop blue pills: white genocide is good. White people are inferior.

there's some comparison of isis/refugee photos that you can crop out with ms paint to make it smaller.

>Everything that ever happens is a conspiracy

hey mutt, why do you need other people to make up fake images for you?

DROPPING BLUE PILLS

>PIC related

Anyone have christmas market pictures with Poland Hungary in them?

These aren't going to hit normie strings

Need christmass market shots stat

a fucking LEAF

Great content

These are good too

Fakey fake news

When they flyered this on uni it was my tipping point.

You guys are being too brutal and serious. These are introductory red pills. We need to utilize humor, we need to bread crumb them

Even this pic is border line bannable and they blocked all the throw away email websites making this annoying for me

Here's what I don't understand:

Importing Muslims into European countries will not breed a workforce that will answer to the Jewlords. What it would do is breed an international anti-jew population that would surround Jews the world over, and who hold an anti-jew sentiment.

What does the Jew achieve by promoting Muslim immigration to the western world, when it will only result in a western world with hatred for the Jew embedded in religious doctrine?

>What does the Jew achieve by promoting Muslim immigration to the western world

Nobody who'll stop them from expanding their territory and making a full advance

Imgur is such cancer, it is the image hosting site of Reddit with a comment section and they claim it is a community.Try to have any discussion about immigration policies and your opponent will claim he/she is a black person with Jewish relatives that died in the holocaust just to shut the discussion down, everytime.

What's cuckscuse for this? Here they can at least make up some shit about our past, what the fuck did Ireland ever do to anyone?

This is false though. You're the ones who bombed them back to the stone age, one by one, since ww2. The thing is that they never had the intellect to recover as quickly as a white country would have. Still wouldn't be in this situation if you stopped funding ISIS and all that...

so play their game you fucking imbecile

Context matters.