Is Kimi No Na Wa the best animated film ever made, Sup Forums?

Is Kimi No Na Wa the best animated film ever made, Sup Forums?

No.
/thread

It's a shame this movie is so overhyped. I'll bet the extremely vast majority of people will be disappointed as a result.

If you fuckers would stop sucking its dick and just say it's good and move on then you wouldn't be ruining it for other people.

Do you think it's overhyped garbage? I want to know what the general consensus on this is. Does it deserve its higher gross than Spirited Away?

Sounds like a problem on their end

It's not garbage but it sure is overhyped.

>/threading your own post
lurk more newfag

Really? It must be a very small amount of people overhyping it then. I'm suprised that despite its high gross and rating, me and a few anime- heavy fans haven't heard of it. I only heard of it two days ago from a friend who made me watch it, and who only watched a little anime. It's weird how I haven't seen much of it.

Try again.

It's very good.

I don't know, I'm still waiting for a good torrent.

You can watch it on kissanime.ru at 720p tho

>a few anime- heavy fans haven't heard of it
How is that even possible, it's even on the top of MAL so casuals must have heard of it, for fuck sake it even appeared on a national tv news in my country.

Go back to plebbit streamfag

He's not wrong tho.

But you can make an account and download it like I did...

FFS. Instead of waiting or looking around for a torrent like a retard, why not make an account on kissanime and download anything you want from the vastest library available?

Go back to your mental institute.

Fuck off.
Same to you, and stop typing like a faggot, lurk a little.

No Rebellion is.

Yes.

watched it last saturday with my gf. I really liked it, but couldn't understand the story so much.

I get consused easily

You'll probably understand a lot more if you watch it a second time. This is definitely one of those movies that you won't understand for the first 1/3d or so

Pretty backgrounds doesn't mean it's a good movie

Ask me when the BD's are released online in the middle of Dece-FUCKING NEVER.

Fuck off.

nah thx tho

Yeah, maybe I'll do it. I really liked it.

No because Koe no Katachi exists